Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

who's waiting on SF kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2004

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JetBlu01 is an unknown quantity at this point
aight I'm still waiting...
Old 03-11-2004
98% of people will die in their lifetime
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
yeah, i havent seen catalyst around in a couple days?
Old 03-11-2004
mhr
Registered!!

mhr is an unknown quantity at this point
SF

Wow this is ridiculous. I feel sorry for everyone that has already ordered from SF. Obviously these people don't know how to run a business. I'll be getting mine elsewhere.
Old 03-11-2004
Mex
Registered!!

Mex is a jewel in the roughMex is a jewel in the roughMex is a jewel in the rough
Thanks Cat, the kit arrived today; everything looks great! I appreciate the hard work you guys are doing to fulfill all these orders the best you can.

</satisfied customer>
Old 03-11-2004
Registered!!

dragoon is an unknown quantity at this point
Also waiting on my kit. Soon, soon.
Old 03-11-2004
Registered!!

mndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura about
well i got my kit BUT no tranny cooler.......
ive been trying to get a hold of catalyst for almost a week, and get little or NO responce back........
Old 03-11-2004
Registered!!

red02 is an unknown quantity at this point
i wish I was waiting on sf
Old 03-11-2004
Registered!!

Ahtasham is an unknown quantity at this point
I guess I can join this list now, I placed my order almost 2 weeks back, another 6 to go if not any sooner ( pleeeeeeez be sooner) !!!

And yes, Catalyst was much more prompt answering my emails before I sent him the money. Now, I have to wait 3-4 days before he replies to my questions. Maybe he is too busy working on kits .... I dont know, but he said something about the net connection going bad at their shop or something like that.

Well, I just hope I get my stuff on time without any mistakes!
Old 03-11-2004

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
Originally posted by mndthegap1

ive been trying to get a hold of catalyst for almost a week, and get little or NO responce back........
ditto
Old 03-11-2004

damn his PM box is full...again,haha. last i heard they couldnt ship my kit cuz they were replacing a breaker box in the shop. that was a week ago....
Old 03-11-2004
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
i am still waiting on my pipes, fuel system and oil pan fitting.
Old 03-11-2004
Registered!!

player1002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Still waiting on mine.... oh wait it's only been 3 weeks.
Old 03-11-2004
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
been over 4 mths for my complete kit
Old 03-12-2004

sure would be nice to get some kind of an update...
Old 03-12-2004
Registered!!

Catalyst is just really niceCatalyst is just really niceCatalyst is just really niceCatalyst is just really nice
Guys, i am sorry i havent been answering these emails and PM's as hastily as before. The truth is that we are insanely busy. If you notice, if you call us at certain hours, you will get my soon-to-be wife. I hired her as our secretary and receptionist.

Jason, the white pearl looked ugly. It was inconsistent with the pearl coating, heavy in some spots, and light in others. I should be getting the pipes back tomorrow with the gloss white.

18sec, dyno is tomorrow. I figured I would get the tuning absolutely perfect for you so there will be no updates required.

Im sorry that i havent been answering emails and on AIM late at night like i used to, but i have a very good reason for that.... I am getting married in a few months. This planning stuff is a real pain. Since i work all day, the night time is reserved for planning my wedding. I am sure that when i get more and more things planned out, i will be able to be online at night again.
Old 03-12-2004
Registered!!

Catalyst is just really niceCatalyst is just really niceCatalyst is just really niceCatalyst is just really nice
:edit:
18sec, its all in the box, just got to drop in your "upgrade" after tomorrow and ship it out.
Old 03-12-2004
Registered!!

kevin78 is an unknown quantity at this point
congrats mike .. keep us posted on the big day ... you guys should have a sf turbo caravan for you wedding followed by a 21 bov salute lol
Old 03-12-2004

cool, thanks mike.
Old 03-12-2004
Registered!!

UnOrthodox9546 is an unknown quantity at this point
If anyones interested i got a full SF kit with alcy. injection, HKS SSQV, and much much more for sale... Its also posted in the for sale forum.
Old 03-12-2004
Registered!!

opto_isolator has a spectacular aura aboutopto_isolator has a spectacular aura aboutopto_isolator has a spectacular aura about
Still waiting on word about my new manifold myself.....PMed you twice Cat. What's up?
Old 03-25-2004
Premium Member

/me is still waiting for his complete kit

any news if the powdercoater is alive ???
Old 03-26-2004

i thought they were switching powdercoaters? the one i was waiting on for my kit a couple months ago, they said just "left town".
powdercoaters...lease:
Old 03-26-2004
Registered!!

kevin78 is an unknown quantity at this point
i thought we (civic01, 18sec and myself) were the only ones still waiting from since last year? im getting confused with the other people who ordered from truehonda because the last i remember my kit was complete as well as u guys i dont see how the powdercoating applies to us... ( i think i'm the last person on the list from last yr) not complaining just confused as helll
Old 03-26-2004
Premium Member

^^^ well, i did recieve my kit but the pipes were the wrong color, so i had to send them back to get repowdercoated.
Old 03-27-2004
Registered!!

18 sec, i dont think the "upgrade" held its program. I am going to email it to you within the next few days. I am gonna tweak it and make sure its good at sea level so if your near there it wont mess anything up.

The powdercoating applies to just about everyone. To keep our pipes from being damages while in our shop (LOTS of airborn graphite, aluminum, steel, dust, etc) our powdercoater would hold onto the pipes til we needed to ship them out.

There is still no word on him..... I have been looking in the obituaries every morning. It will be a sad day if i see his name in there.

Also, if you have had a hard time calling us.... we have had a very busy week. We averaged 1 phone call every 3 minutes from noon til 5 on thursday.

I will answer my PM's tomorrow. I went to the track tonight (please dont yell at me) and broke my car. So im not in the best mood, especially since i broke it in the water box before my first run. (damn POS clutch)
Old 03-27-2004
Registered!!

mndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura about
Where is my tranny cooler ?????
you said it was sent out... almost 2 weeks ago.. even UPS ground shipping doesnt take that long.
Old 03-27-2004
Registered!!

i will find out right away.
Old 03-27-2004
Registered!!

dragoon is an unknown quantity at this point
I assume I'm just waiting on the piping. Hope everything gets sorted out soon.
Old 03-28-2004
Registered!!

player1002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by dragoon
I assume I'm just waiting on the piping. Hope everything gets sorted out soon.
Ditto.