Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	22821  
Old 03-03-2004
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by Pharoh

Erik's got new Konig's now so forgive his new found attitude...haha
It'll take some getting used to.... just wait, I won't know what my car looks like. I'll park in a lot and when I walk back to my car, I'll walk towards a different one
Old 03-03-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
^^dun worry you will get used to it quick!! cuz u will be staring at it forever, and u willl be so excited to go out to you're car everyday!!!

Skiboard: I like the new sig and ****!!!! cant wait till friday!!!
Old 03-05-2004

skiboard is on a distinguished road
yay my car's ready!
Old 03-05-2004

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
dAMN man that looks hot, more pics please, alot more
Old 03-05-2004

yup, I will post some pics later. some more pics are in myRide gallery BTW
Old 03-05-2004
Registered!!

gohanix is an unknown quantity at this point
lookin good!
Old 03-05-2004
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
holy ****! your car looks SWEET!!!!

lemme know if you don't have the black trim for the trunk lid...if it's still chrome I can sell you the back one for cheap to match the front one.

dayum, lookin tight!!!
Old 03-05-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
shiiiiiit!!! thats sick!!! dayum u must feel so pimp rollin' down the street!!!!
THE WAIT WAS WORTH IT!!!!
congrats sucka!!!
Old 03-05-2004

Skiboard, the car looks AWSOME! Just imagine lowering it with some SICK gunmetal rims on there..... AHHHHHHH getting images mmmmm PIMPIN!

but like Tek said, jump on the rear body colour moulding trim, looks 100 times better than the chrome
Old 03-05-2004

they only thing really missing is a drop. and ofcoarse rims, but the rims can wait a bit
Old 03-06-2004

lol no $$ to spend on anything rite now. damn I got charged $2500 just for prepairing and painting + installing these kits.
there were engine problem yesterday, engine temp went high end so I had to freak and fill up some antifreeze gonna bring it back to the shop on monday for some problems (coolent, airbag). other than that, it's hella great ride (Still on slow side lol)
if you guys want to check it out, we can have some meet around this week or anytime before I crash my car again
Old 03-08-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

how does everyone like these side skirts? They arent made anymore, but i contacted one canadian distributor that still had some. What do yall think?
Old 03-08-2004

not bad, very unique, how much and what r they made of ?
Old 03-09-2004

is it just me, or does this sound like a good deal, Kaminari Side Skirts Sedan. baller, check it out

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...hreadid=141988
Old 03-09-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

yah that does sound like a really good price!!!
I decided to get the typa a side skirts from custom auto. I wanted to stay clean and i wasnt sure if the vents in the ones up there would take away from the cleanliness!! They shipped out today so I should be getting them by the end of the week, and ready to paint them by next weekend!! HOLLA
Old 03-09-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Originally posted by player
not bad, very unique, how much and what r they made of ?
abs plastic, and prolly around 200 each shipped to canada. They distributor is in calgary. www.customauto.ca. I would reccomend this place to anyone. Great service and the guy responds to e-mails very quickly. Go check it out!!
Old 03-09-2004

I'd buy something with my tax return, but I need to put it on my visa
Old 03-12-2004

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
I finally got my rims

I went to wheels for deals last night and I got a hell of a good deal for rims, tires, and springs! I got 17 inch MSR style 116 with Z rated rubbers and eibach lowering springs. Everything installed and wheels balanced for $1400 taxes in!

what do you guys and gals think?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	msr style 116.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	23639  
Old 03-12-2004

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
oh and the center cap will have silver lettering not red and blue
Old 03-12-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

WOWSERS!!!! they look sick!!!! my goodness where did this come from!!! CONGRATS!!! PICS PICS!!! so u have them on already....aww i wanna put mine on but i gotta wait for da party!!! take em off for the install party son!!!! then put them back on!! hahaha wow they look clean but we definately need pics!!!
Old 03-12-2004
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
They look nothing like the one's in your sig.

Nice wheels bro! Congrats!
Old 03-12-2004

Im getting them in on firday from Deals 4 wheels (I know one of the guys that works there so he hooked me up) and I wanna put them on once I know that the weather will be 100% nice (as in no snow and dirt) I saw some road workers and street sweepers around the neighbourhood yesterday so thats an up. Im putting down $200 on monday and then the rest on saturday when i get them...who knows I might wanna get the whole thing done that day

I originally wanted the racing harts (like the ones in my sig) but they are CRAZY expensive so I got these cuz they are b-e-a-utiful! they might not be the same BUT the center caps are very similar!
Old 03-13-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^^i went into deals for wheels yesterday and talked to mike about ur ride!! I saw the wheels u got in there and they look pretty sweet!!! Im trying to get a job at a car shop so ive been going around and asking, and it was funny we were talking about you're ride!!!

anywways i think were gonna have the party a bit early if the weather keeps up!!! So dont install ur wheels too fast!!!! Im tempted to put mine on too, but i gotta wait!!!!
Old 03-13-2004

where were you yesterday! lol
only tek and I showed up to the dinner thing
Old 03-13-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^^you guys actually met up?!?! i figured since not too many people responded that it was a bust!! AHHH sorry dawg!!
Old 03-13-2004

I just came back from wheels for deals and I deposited $200. The wheels should be in by next monday I was also wondering what kinda drop I should get? The wheels 4 deals guys said 1.6 but im gonna be driving the civic in the winter so I was thinking 1.4 inch. what do you guys think?

Baller!!! you better hold me back cuz I want those rims on my car ASAP (I'll try my best to keep the new shoes of the car for as long as possible) and hopefully everything said about my ride was good.

so when are we doing this hole install party?
Old 03-13-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^for the drop u can get neuspeed sports and they drop 1.75 in the back and 1.5 in the front i think. I have those and i drove all winer witout any issues!!! 1.4 all around will still leave u with a little bit of wheel gap, but either one will look sweet!!!! YO ILL HOLD U BACK!!!! i gotta hold myself back...we can hold eachother....hahaha that sounds gay but whatevah!!! Im thinking near the beginning of april we should get everything together!!! Thats fairly soon and the weather should be lookin nice by then also!! What u think about that?
Old 03-13-2004

sounds good to me!what does everybody else think?

Baller, how come your dropped the back 1.75 and the fromt 1.5? does it look better?
Old 03-13-2004

I'm pretty sure it's 1.75 front 1.5 rear

Early April sounds good to me. I need to go next week and get my tires mounted and balanced.

can't wait to get those springs installed at the party!

Quick Reply: Caliper Painting Party