Caliper Painting Party

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gohanix is an unknown quantity at this point
i might not have anything to install.. might need to adjust my grounding kit though...
Old 02-23-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
as long as people are there it will be a fun meet!!
I cant wait (t-29)
Old 02-23-2004
Registered!!

boooze??
Old 02-23-2004
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
no booze man, we'll wanna drive after!!!

Well I picked up my rims and rubber, but the springs are "special order" and I will not get them for about a month... .... and out of the 4 silver Verdicts that I received, I got 1 opal... ... so I had to send one back..... grrrrrr all I will need installed at the party will be the springs, that way I'll be able to drive around a bit and get the springs to settle, then goto Frisby and get the rims put on and get an alignment done.
Old 02-24-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
Guess what arrived at my house today!!!!!
Old 02-24-2004

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
your cell phone bill ??
Old 02-24-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^baha
NOPE TRY AGAIN!!!
Old 02-24-2004
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
haha....I know.

A PHAT LIP ...................Kit
Old 02-24-2004

WOOOOOO guys this is gonna be an AWSOME install party!!!! I can't wait, my springs, Landin's lips and all that LED/wiring shiat!!! gonna be a good time!
Old 02-24-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally posted by DnarahP
WOOOOOO guys this is gonna be an AWSOME install party!!!! I can't wait, my springs, Landin's lips and all that LED/wiring shiat!!! gonna be a good time!
Gonna wind up being a camp out with so much stuff to do...haha
Old 02-24-2004

skiboard is on a distinguished road
lip kits! sweet, I am heading down to Montreal tomorro to pick my JL 10W7 Subs !! bought it at Ebay for $600CDN with JL box + cap.
Old 02-24-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Type B????
Type NICELY!!!
AHHHH im soo excited.....all i need now is side skirts....the front and back look perfect!!! Im gonna sand it down a bit....spray some primer on it and get it all ready for the paint shop!!
So where should i take it??
skiboard:that sounds sweet...gunna be maaad loud!!!
Old 02-24-2004

makeo does some good jobs @ cheap price on painting,
or I think Booth Collision has a good system for paints.
I am getting my bodykit painted done there.
Old 02-24-2004
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
for LilJoe: the spring install party will involve a set of rear disc brakes!

I just sold them to the man.

although I think it'll be him, jer and I that install them at my house. I'd hate to have to involve anyone else...it's a pain in the butt hehe
Old 02-24-2004

Originally posted by Big Baller L
Type B????
Type NICELY!!!
AHHHH im soo excited.....all i need now is side skirts....the front and back look perfect!!! Im gonna sand it down a bit....spray some primer on it and get it all ready for the paint shop!!
what color will u paint them? i suggest pink
Old 02-24-2004
Registered!!

whats the final date? and location?
Old 02-24-2004
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
btw, I won a turbo off of ebay. it's from an 02 WRX, and it includes the downpipe/uppipe.

so...this summer I'll be collecting the parts to fabricate my own custom turbo kit

woohoo!
Old 02-24-2004
Registered!!

nice!!! cant wait till i start with my turbo project.. 1 or 2 years from now
Old 02-24-2004

wow, how much did u pay for it ?

how many psi's, what size intercooler ? more details
Old 02-24-2004

^ Player, he won it, he didn't pay anything.

Landin, why don't you check out the shop I took my car to for that huge dent . Phoenix colision, the guy does kits and painting (and body work) for a living, awsome guy, and if you don't want a receipt he'll give you a SWEET price, probably less that 50% of any other place because he doesn't have the HUGE overhead, and he'll guarantee the paint. If you'd like I can call him and get you a price?

only catch is, it's in Rockland, again, if you'd like I can drive it down there for you. I have to give his heat gun back anyways, when it's done, I'll pick it up for you. he paint matched my car PERFECTLY, and like I said, he'll give you a ROCK bottom price. HOLLA AT ME!

Last edited by EŽik; 02-24-2004 at 04:31 PM.
Old 02-24-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

liljoe:rear disk is a sweet *** mod!!! good job!!
tek:cant wait to see the turbo come together!!! Lemme know when ur gonna do something cuz id love to learn all i can!

Dna: HOLLA, aight it doenst really matter to me where i go as long as its fairly cheap and looks perfect. I dont want any crap work on my car. Im frolly gonna sand and prime it myself, and then all they have to do is spray it. We will install it at the meet so thats not a prob!
so i dont mind paying a lil more to have good work done, but if this guy is cheap and good then thats perfect. Im still looking for side skirts, but a price would be sweet!!!
thanks alot dawg...holla back
Old 02-24-2004
Bobaganoosh!

DNA: Does this guy paint cars or just parts? I'm still kinda shoppin around my paint job.
Old 02-24-2004

If you've ever seen a white prelude with a full kit on, and slammed, he did all that, the whole thing is moulded to the car, he can paint a whole car sure!

Baller, I called him and he said 100 per lip I dunno whats good or whats not, but he wont be chargin you any taxes for THIS week. Shop around though, I don't know what other places might be pricing at. After this week though it will be 129 plus taxes, (per lip) still sorta sounds expensive though. I thought he'd be able to do it for cheaper... but then again, maybe that IS cheap.... b/c of the colour and all. But like I said, shop around. get some prices, lemme know.
Old 02-24-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^^hmm...i guess ill look around a bit more and let you know. That sounds a bit steep considering i would need to get the side skirts painted too, which i dont have yet. I wouldnt be able to do it all this week. He knows its not a full bumper right?
what does everyone else think....i though for the whole thing i could do it for like 250. But if its 100 per side skirt too then i think thats a bit much. thanks for checking tho, and maybe it is really good i have no idea.!

edit: also i dont want him installing it...just paint...thats it. I dunno if that price was installed, but i highly doubt it! just asking though u never know! thanks

Last edited by Big Baller L; 02-24-2004 at 08:06 PM.
Old 02-24-2004

could you possibly check how much would it be to paint my whole car pink? I mean.. gunmetal? I am plannin on changing the colour of my car if it's cheap.
any does anyone know how to wire the pager alarm + starter up? or should I just get shop to install it for me?

Last edited by skiboard; 02-24-2004 at 11:21 PM.
Old 02-24-2004

hmmm, a pink sedan, that would be pimpin
Old 02-24-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Originally posted by skiboard
does anyone know how to wire the pager alarm + starter up? or should I just get shop to install it for me?
I wouldn't mess with that stuff..I'd get it done at the shop.
Old 02-25-2004

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by tekgnosis
for LilJoe: the spring install party will involve a set of rear disc brakes!

I just sold them to the man.

although I think it'll be him, jer and I that install them at my house. I'd hate to have to involve anyone else...it's a pain in the butt hehe
Hey Jim don't forget me. Julian said that I could help too. I didn't get to help with the front breaks so am pretty excited to help with the rear.
Old 02-25-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Originally posted by Tofast4me
Hey Jim don't forget me. Julian said that I could help too. I didn't get to help with the front breaks so am pretty excited to help with the rear.
You're gonna wish you got your fill on the front brakes, beleive me...I already do..
The rear swap is not fun at all.
Old 02-25-2004
Registered!!

Originally posted by Pharoh
I wouldn't mess with that stuff..I'd get it done at the shop.
i 2nd that , plus you can void your warranty

Quick Reply: Caliper Painting Party