Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

Drew22mader sucks

Old 03-13-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Re: Drew22mader sucks

It's been so long I bet HE has forgotten
Old 03-13-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Look on the first page for what I got, there is a link to the forsale thread 3/4ths down the page..

I'm not holding my breath until I can actually verify that whats in the box coming to my house is what I paid for, and is in a condition I will accept. I am glad I may be getting my stuff.
Old 03-14-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

trix hold your breath. keep on holding.

link us, so we dont have to search..and post pics in here.

Last edited by exturbo6; 03-14-2008 at 08:20 AM.
Old 03-14-2008
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold

haha "better late than never" does not apply here.
Old 03-14-2008
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

November to March. 4 months isn't THAT long to wait, is it?
Old 03-14-2008
Registered!!

2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about

he just better be glad he didnt select standard shipping!
Old 03-14-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

I got a package from drew at my house yesterday. I'll get pics tonight. Hopefully its good stuff.
Old 03-14-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

lolz. i vote for destroyed parts ftw. or only some of the parts sent
Old 03-14-2008
7th gen old timer.

CivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond repute

drew is a good guy
Old 03-14-2008
I'll flip out and kill people.

modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned

i kind of miss drew
Old 03-15-2008
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

LOL. you guys are funny.

pics triz?
Old 03-21-2008
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

everything has been cleared up between Triz and I. Never have I had a bad transaction before with anyone whether i'm the seller or buyer. I dropped the ball and just put **** to the side other than my schooling, work, and internship. I refunded Triz all his money back and he got his stuff in the condition i described.

I could careless about the pictures you guys put, just shows how immature people are and how much time people have.

For people bashing my car, you say what you want, i don't do it for you, and never once have I acted cocky about my stuff. I don't brag i got all this stuff. I let the car shows back it up.

Gearbox you talk so much **** on a computer man. You run around with your $1000 in lights and all your little gadgets that don't do a single thing for your car. You say my car is ugly but i'll put any amount of money that says more good things about mine then your car. I try to get a long with everyone and try to help anyone i can.

But to come out and start bashing me on this thread just cause others did shows me how two faced people are on here.

I DON'T CARE IF U LIKE MY CAR, i don't do it for you i do it for me. And in the end it's still just a Honda Civic.

Everything has been cleared up and done. I admitted i ****ed up but i cleared it up, told him i was sorry and he got free parts. not much else i can do.
Old 03-21-2008
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

Well said, Now /thread.
Old 03-21-2008
Premium Member

Originally Posted by drew22mader

I could careless about the pictures you guys put, just shows how immature people are and how much time people have.
Dude, you have to admit they were funny. I just loled thinking about the one of you on the pocketbike.
Old 03-21-2008
Jza
Registered!!

Jza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the rough

unreal
Old 03-21-2008

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

Jza whats unreal is your post count and age, i have been on this forum and the other forum 3 years longer than you. You come on and see one bad thing and think all this **** from me. Go look at my itrader raiting and my ebay and stuff. You think i would steal $100? if i was gonna wouldn't i go for like thousands?

Rufus, it is funny but also stupid man.
Old 03-21-2008
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of

soooo you admit fault but, why did you do it?

lake of time?

lake of care?

why even post in here?

the pics were hillarious!

Last edited by 02BLKCIVIC; 03-21-2008 at 05:38 PM.
Old 03-21-2008

it was a little bit of everything,

i would say, i'm gonna take it down tomorrow, i would be like tomorrow again. work, school and internship i'm putting in 12 - 14 hour days and time management is a bitch right now. so i guess i just put it to the side. it was stupid of me and i'm sorry it happened.
Old 03-21-2008
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

hey drew, glad to hear all this was finished up. btw, do you have any parts left from your big part-out? namely the Recaros and coil pack wire cover?
Old 03-21-2008
A descendant of 2k1civic.com

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
pheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of light

Drew I understand how things get messed up man, but that was a damn long time.

If you were under the impreession that someone screwed you 3 or 4 months in a row you're telling me you wouldn't find a way to jack up their reputation?

If someone takes your money and wont even return a phone call what can a person do? He didn't know you, where to find you, how to get a hold of you. He had 1 option, you're a member of the site, go there and bash him.

People around here can kid around and be childish (including me), but we all have a common interest in not getting ripped off and if a fellow member gets screwed everyone jumps on his side.

For all anyone knew you were gone forever with this dudes money. Might as well make it so the dude that ripped you off will be screwed for rep. All you had to do was come back, return a phone call, something.

Like I said I know how sometimes you might mess up and hang onto something for a week or something, but do what you have to do to get the stuff in the mail, or just say, "look, I'm too busy to send this stuff, here is your money back". Don't let someone feel screwed for months at a time.

100 bucks isn't much, but this whole time Triz is sitting there wondering if he's going to get his parts, should he forget it and get his parts elsewhere? Or is he doing to end up with 2 of the same part whenever you decide to send it out.

In any case it's over, but it's just kind of wrong for you to come into the thread swinging when you were the one that screwed up.

Times like this you admit your fault, put your head down and take the bashing. No need to get defensive.
Old 03-22-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm 99% sure Steve (exturbo6) is buying the Recaros Tony.
Old 03-22-2008
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

He owned up, sent the stuff, refunded the money. At this point, he can't redeem himself further. Everybody needs to loosen up. No, its not cool but what's done is done. Triz got the results he was looking for and drew is now going to have this incident follow him around. That is the price he'll have to pay.
Old 03-22-2008
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

honestly, i would still trust him, ive bought several things from him, and he always pulled through for me, i completely understand being busy, he is a good guy, with a nice car, and lots of good stuff for sale back in the day, i really ask that one of the mods close this thread, hopefully triz will do it since its his thread, but please guys, leave him alone, its not fair at this point
Old 03-22-2008
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by pheaton
Drew I understand how things get messed up man, but that was a damn long time.

If you were under the impreession that someone screwed you 3 or 4 months in a row you're telling me you wouldn't find a way to jack up their reputation?

If someone takes your money and wont even return a phone call what can a person do? He didn't know you, where to find you, how to get a hold of you. He had 1 option, you're a member of the site, go there and bash him.

People around here can kid around and be childish (including me), but we all have a common interest in not getting ripped off and if a fellow member gets screwed everyone jumps on his side.

For all anyone knew you were gone forever with this dudes money. Might as well make it so the dude that ripped you off will be screwed for rep. All you had to do was come back, return a phone call, something.

Like I said I know how sometimes you might mess up and hang onto something for a week or something, but do what you have to do to get the stuff in the mail, or just say, "look, I'm too busy to send this stuff, here is your money back". Don't let someone feel screwed for months at a time.

100 bucks isn't much, but this whole time Triz is sitting there wondering if he's going to get his parts, should he forget it and get his parts elsewhere? Or is he doing to end up with 2 of the same part whenever you decide to send it out.

In any case it's over, but it's just kind of wrong for you to come into the thread swinging when you were the one that screwed up.

Times like this you admit your fault, put your head down and take the bashing. No need to get defensive.
well said
Old 03-22-2008

i did admit i was at fault. only thing that drives me nuts is this was a thread about someone sending parts and it turns into a bashing of my car. it's all taken care of now and done.
Old 03-22-2008

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all

everything has been cleared up between Triz and I. Never have I had a bad transaction before with anyone whether i'm the seller or buyer. I dropped the ball and just put **** to the side other than my schooling, work, and internship. I refunded Triz all his money back and he got his stuff in the condition i described.

For people bashing my car, you say what you want, i don't do it for you, and never once have I acted cocky about my stuff. I don't brag i got all this stuff. I let the car shows back it up.

Gearbox you talk so much **** on a computer man. You run around with your $1000 in lights and all your little gadgets that don't do a single thing for your car. You say my car is ugly but i'll put any amount of money that says more good things about mine then your car. I try to get a long with everyone and try to help anyone i can.

But to come out and start bashing me on this thread just cause others did shows me how two faced people are on here.

I DON'T CARE IF U LIKE MY CAR, i don't do it for you i do it for me. And in the end it's still just a Honda Civic.

Everything has been cleared up and done. I admitted i ****ed up but i cleared it up, told him i was sorry and he got free parts. not much else i can do.
I know I know
I'm inmature but this pictures are just too funny.
Is messed up that it took soo long for a transaction, although is not of my business, most of my friends are disfunctional at times including my self.
Glad to heard that it all got cleared out. slacker

One question:
Why getting rid of the car? after all the hard work, time and money you put into it, last I heard the turbo gurus themselves where working in your car. didn't get to see it at NOPI after all was done.
It seems like waste of money and most important TIME.
Too bad, the red vic was one of my favorites.
Good luck to you Drew, and don't be a stranger.

Last edited by supermex; 03-22-2008 at 05:42 PM.
Old 03-22-2008

Supermex thanks for the kind words, but the civic isn't going bye bye just yet lol. The turbo was all complete in October and i just got this bug to sell and move on. Well i moved on in another way, i'm going Kpro now for the car and building the motor. But i sold some other of my cars and doin another car after the civic is finished. I'm also doin a new lip kit and new look for 2008.
Old 03-22-2008

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all

Supermex thanks for the kind words, but the civic isn't going bye bye just yet lol. The turbo was all complete in October and i just got this bug to sell and move on. Well i moved on in another way, i'm going Kpro now for the car and building the motor. But i sold some other of my cars and doin another car after the civic is finished. I'm also doin a new lip kit and new look for 2008.
Cool, so the vic stays right?
I figure mine is paid off and I'll never get what I put into it. I'll just buy another car and keep mine garage just for week ends or rides to Hotlantas NOPI.
Last year i got to open mine up on the track, they let us go around twice after the Super Street tour.
Got my taste of NASCAR!
It was sweet boosting time.
You missed it bud.
Old 03-22-2008

ups yall

Last edited by supermex; 03-22-2008 at 07:40 PM. Reason: double post
Old 03-22-2008

yuh i heard man, sucks i had to miss it, my **** was in north carolina at the time

yuh my car will be paid off this year so i figured why not dump more money into it and keep it lol i'll def be at nopi this year though