Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

Drew22mader sucks

Old 03-03-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Re: Drew22mader sucks

Originally Posted by TRIZ
she totaly regrets it

Old 03-03-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

To quote the literary genius Eminem, "What?! She tripped and fell on his dick?!"
Old 03-03-2008
Registered!!

wheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nice

DTB ftw
Old 03-03-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

^ haha.... whats ****ed up is I liky hurrr... If I seriously thought that she would it it again, I wouldn't be tripping on dumping her. But I think our relationship is going to kick *** in the future, so I just gotta let this **** pass over and not hold it over her head... if she does this **** again, its game over- no ****ing around the second time.
Old 03-03-2008
Registered!!

wheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nice

If a person is capable of doing it once it shows their capability to do it again IMO but next time they will do a better job of hiding it.
Old 03-03-2008
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TRIZ
^ haha.... whats ****ed up is I liky hurrr... If I seriously thought that she would it it again, I wouldn't be tripping on dumping her. But I think our relationship is going to kick *** in the future, so I just gotta let this **** pass over and not hold it over her head... if she does this **** again, its game over- no ****ing around the second time.
I like the way you think. Before me and my g/f went out we talked for about a week or so and i heard a rumor about her kissing another guy at the club. I was so ****n pissed that i simply didn't give a *** and didn't want to speak to her. Boy am I glad i got some advice from some close friends or else i wouldn't be as happy as i am right now. Although alcohol is never an excuse at least with me because i sure as hell know what I'm doing but never think about the consequences. Once you cheat ok i can forgive but not forget next time its over . Goodluck with all this BS! ohh and KARMA'S a BITCH!
Old 03-03-2008
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by wheelspinLX
If a person is capable of doing it once it shows their capability to do it again IMO but next time they will do a better job of hiding it.
We are all human dude mistakes happen...you learn from your mistakes and make adjustments. Second time around theres no excuses...
Old 03-03-2008
Registered!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Cheating gfs ftl. I hope she doesn't do it to you again.
Old 03-03-2008
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MidnightCivic
We are all human dude mistakes happen...you learn from your mistakes and make adjustments. Second time around theres no excuses...
You people are weak. You've basically given all of us one free pass to bang anyone else while in a relationship. Are any of you over 25?
Old 03-03-2008
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

all i know is once a cheater, always a cheater. Its like kissing the other guy when you kiss her if she cheated on you. I just cant have a girl cheat on me and give her a second chance.

I clearly remember a friend of mine who banged a girl that had a b/f. Ended up meeting him at a bar and my friend asked him "How does my dick taste?"
Old 03-03-2008
Premium Member

On the subject of Drew....

He has an old email addy of: mader2@marshall.edu

He was a member of Saltwaterfish.com. Username: Fishorbust

He has a page on DeviantArt: http://drew22mader.deviantart.com/

If you can search plates, his plate has his name:

He has a Cardomain page: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/819115

He has a HINcity page: http://www.hincity.com/cars/profile....S3DPDUZ645YZ02

He has a Motorpride.com profile: http://www.motorpride.com/drew22mader/

He has an accessphoto profile: http://www.accessphoto.com/forum/ind...?showuser=3246

He has an mp3car.com profile: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/memb...ew22mader.html

He has a publicly viewable Photobucket account: http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...der/?start=all

He has a profile at Importhookup.com:
http://www.importhookup.com/forums/member.php?u=2807

I could do this all day....
Old 03-03-2008
Premium Member

Here's the fat kid running off with your money:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGgBVKqvmTU
Old 03-03-2008
Premium Member

On the AEMpower forum he posted this number: 740-357-5565

Call them and ask how to get ahold of him
Old 03-03-2008
Premium Member

..and my proudest accomplishment, his Myspace page: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=113390450

Looks like the guy was online recently eh?

If you don't have it, his email is: drewmader@adelphia.net

Last edited by Rufus; 03-03-2008 at 05:49 PM.
Old 03-03-2008
Premium Member

Looks like he went (or goes) to Shawnee State University
Old 03-03-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

lmao, why is he posting that pos all over the net. his car isnt even that great looking.
Old 03-03-2008
Premium Member

Some people love attention
Old 03-03-2008
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

i used to be like that a few years ago when i didnt really know how i wanted my car to look, and i would always post pics cause i wasnt happy with it. now i love how it looks and hardly ever post pics. i wanna enter some shows again just for fun but im so busy it doesnt even matter anymore. i figure people get to see it driving around anyway.
Old 03-03-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rufus
On the subject of Drew....

He has an old email addy of: mader2@marshall.edu

He was a member of Saltwaterfish.com. Username: Fishorbust

He has a page on DeviantArt: http://drew22mader.deviantart.com/

If you can search plates, his plate has his name:

He has a Cardomain page: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/819115

He has a HINcity page: http://www.hincity.com/cars/profile....S3DPDUZ645YZ02

He has a Motorpride.com profile: http://www.motorpride.com/drew22mader/

He has an accessphoto profile: http://www.accessphoto.com/forum/ind...?showuser=3246

He has an mp3car.com profile: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/memb...ew22mader.html

He has a publicly viewable Photobucket account: http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...der/?start=all

He has a profile at Importhookup.com:
http://www.importhookup.com/forums/member.php?u=2807

I could do this all day....
Rufus is the man.......but his detective services come at a price!
Old 03-03-2008
Premium Member

Originally Posted by DeX
Rufus is the man.......but his detective services come at a price!
No doubt, where's my Paypal?
Old 03-03-2008
Registered!!

03TxCivic is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my kit today. Apparently my neighbor downstairs had it for like a week and didn't realize it was my package. The UPS guy left it on his balcony, because the UPS store in Ohio typed in the wrong apartment number. Its all good, now allz i need is some financial compensation for the respray.
Old 03-03-2008
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gearbox
lmao, why is he posting that pos all over the net. his car isnt even that great looking.
i know what your saying, and some people in this site acted like his car was god, some even kissed his *** not knowing hes a fukcing scammer.

Last edited by Christian Calim; 03-03-2008 at 11:38 PM.
Old 03-04-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Dammn rufus!!

Keep that **** coming if ya got any more- any addresses?
Old 03-04-2008
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

dont be jealous b.c ur car is a light show.

Originally Posted by 03TxCivic
I got my kit today. Apparently my neighbor downstairs had it for like a week and didn't realize it was my package. The UPS guy left it on his balcony, because the UPS store in Ohio typed in the wrong apartment number. Its all good, now allz i need is some financial compensation for the respray.
thats good to hear, one down, 1 to go.

and trix, i sent him a message yesturday about this. but i was busy at work, so idk if he saw it or not. ill let him know again.
Old 03-04-2008
Premium Member

at least i can just turn my lights off, you can't turn off ugliness. oh sorry about that, i didnt mean to badmouth your lowlife friend and crook.
Old 03-04-2008
Premium Member

You have his email. Send it with a read receipt required and when he reads it but fails to respond, contact the police with your new proof that he's intentionally avoiding you.
Old 03-04-2008
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

at least i can just turn my lights off, you can't turn off ugliness. oh sorry about that, i didnt mean to badmouth your lowlife friend and crook.
ha ok. ive told him plenty of times about this. its out my my control. anyways, im pretty sure most if not all woudl say his car is one of the nicest. or shoudl i say was, since he is parting it.
Old 03-04-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

Just take Rufus' results and send them to IC3, you'll have your stuff in a month. I got mine no problem.
Old 03-04-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

Drew, Portsmouth, OH, US, Male
23 years old
Last Login: 5/21/2007
Date Joined: 1/4/2007

hincity.com/drew22mader

Call these guys:
Shoutouts:
Thanks to Showstoppers USA, Paul @ Dezod Motorsports and Steve @ Evolution Autosports for hooking me up with all my stuff.

Date of Birth:
August 9, 1984

Home?

This guy's seriously a part of like 35 different car/photography forums.
Old 03-04-2008
Premium Member

Ya but he has no address posted in any pics.

Quick Reply: Drew22mader sucks