Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

Drew22mader sucks

Old 02-06-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
Re: Drew22mader sucks

yeah he should be the one telling him, how hard is it to take less than 1-2 min to post up here to let triz know whats going on.
Old 02-14-2008
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute

Booooo...
Old 02-14-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

still not resolved? wow. and people here know him too.
Old 02-19-2008
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about

contact your creditcard company... not paypal. Creditcard companies give a temporary refund right away then do an investigation. He'll have to supply them with a tracking number or proof of shipment, which he probably doesn't have anyway.

I wasn't expecting this from dru.
Old 02-19-2008
Registered!!

2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about

also about Paypal, Triz we talked about my problem before. But if it wasnt handeled on ebay paypal will not do anything about it. I lost $450 by being scammed by someone on this site and paypal wouldnt do anything because it wasnt bought over ebay. Just a heads up how they did me!
Old 02-20-2008
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Thats a shitty deal... any new ppl that know dru?
Old 02-20-2008
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

last time i talk to him, he said it would be straightened out, i may be going to ohio this weekend, so ill check it out.
Old 02-20-2008
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of

still no show?
Old 02-20-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

Paypal has a 3 month limit I think, so that's out for you. But you can check my thread here to see how to make sure you get it. There's a company called ICCC at www.ic3.com that will help you out.
Though I'm surprised as well to hear this happened with Drew. Not that I knew him but he's been here a long time.
Old 02-20-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

exturbo6 - If you could have him get my stuff to me, I'd be very thankful... maybe you could give him a ride to the shipping place since he cant seem to make it there himself. Honestly, I'm a busy guy too but I still make time for things. Im trying not to be a dick about all of this but I'm going to start taking action if you cant get this stuff shipped this weekend. It works with my sched too since midterms are finished tomorrow.

Thanks dex... link to ic3 doesn’t work?? Word on the 3 month limit... ****. That’s what I get for letting a guys reputation get in the way of all this.
Old 02-20-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

When it comes to money and parts, don't ever **** around. I'm sure you know that now, but please anyone else here, learn something from what's happening to Triz. Drew may have had decent rep on this forum and has a couple folks here who sort of know him, but in reality, all he had to do was take some money, promise some folks some parts, and then never type "www.civicforums.com" into his browser ever again.
Old 02-20-2008
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Hasn't been on in 3 weeks now
Old 02-20-2008
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of

Old 02-20-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TRIZ
Thanks dex... link to ic3 doesn’t work?? Word on the 3 month limit... ****. That’s what I get for letting a guys reputation get in the way of all this.
Sorry man, I didn't check it, just tried to remember it. Here you go.
http://www.ic3.gov/
File a complaint and it'll go to the Office Of The Attorney General, a month later you'll have your stuff. Good luck.
Old 02-20-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

speedfoos is right, you can have all the + rep in the world but one bad sale will take you down. its serious, and word spreads around. maybe nobody here will go track him down, but others might. look at all those thread on clubcivic and hondatech about shady sellers and what happened to them. i guarantee when a cop comes knocking on the door, they will either send the product or a refund.
Old 02-20-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

Look at what happened to Cocky. Here forever and one day vanished. And the ******* still owes me a screen which I will get from him.
Old 02-20-2008
Premium Member

Thanks guys. I will hit up this IC3 tomorrow after my midterm.

BTW, I IM'd drew AGAIN today, no responce... ****er.
Old 02-20-2008
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DeX
Look at what happened to Cocky. Here forever and one day vanished. And the ******* still owes me a screen which I will get from him.
and i thought i was the only one who thought that about him
Old 02-21-2008
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by TRIZ
exturbo6 - If you could have him get my stuff to me, I'd be very thankful... maybe you could give him a ride to the shipping place since he cant seem to make it there himself. Honestly, I'm a busy guy too but I still make time for things. Im trying not to be a dick about all of this but I'm going to start taking action if you cant get this stuff shipped this weekend. It works with my sched too since midterms are finished tomorrow.

you got it sir.
Old 02-21-2008
Registered!!

2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about2DoorVic has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by DeX
Sorry man, I didn't check it, just tried to remember it. Here you go.
http://www.ic3.gov/
File a complaint and it'll go to the Office Of The Attorney General, a month later you'll have your stuff. Good luck.

Wish this was true, its been a good few months since i filed a claim with them and i never heard ANYTHING back!
Old 02-21-2008
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, Triz, that sux ***** man. I never cared for drew, personally, always seemed like a know it all who didn't know **** and ran his mouth.

I've sold alot of **** on this site and been here since damned near the beginning. There've been times where I wasn't able to ship something out immediately but believe that within a week of anyone sending payment for anything, I made time.

It sucks that this happened but there is an upside, the forum is getting more exclusive to strictly good people who all get along with eachother for the most part. I'd do a credit card chargeback, man.
Old 02-21-2008
A descendant of 2k1civic.com

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
pheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of light

Damn. I thought with someone that knew him from the forums riding his *** he would get it in gear. Guess he just sucks. Anytime I sell something on ebay or whatever; as soon as I see that payment is mine; that item is on they way to the buyer within 24 hours. You make time to get the stuff out. He wanted to unload some stuff and someone was trusting enough to give him money in good faith of him sending them his stuff and months later he wont even talk to the person. That's screwed up.
Old 02-21-2008
Registered!!

buckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the rough

Nothing yet! Damn Triz, I give you credit for being so patient with this loser.
Old 02-21-2008
Registered!!

Connie is a jewel in the roughConnie is a jewel in the roughConnie is a jewel in the rough

ic3.gov won't usually do anything unless there are multiple complaints.

Sorry for your luck. I stopped trading on here after I got a CF spoiler shipped over 5 states wrapped in... no kidding... packaging tape. Needless to say it was damaged.
Old 02-21-2008
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

I have contacted the FBI, Western Unions Wire Fraud Div, USPS,etc. There hasn't been a single sour deal that I haven't gotten money back on to date.
Old 02-21-2008
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute

One thing I hate is owing people money or dicking someone around. If I was Drew, i would do whatever it takes to resolve the situation to bounce my reputation back. Actually, I wouldn't have let it come to this in the first place.
Old 02-24-2008
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Rufus
I have contacted the FBI, Western Unions Wire Fraud Div, USPS,etc. There hasn't been a single sour deal that I haven't gotten money back on to date.
Well UPS or USPS or whatever it was- have the guys name and number somehwere doesnt have anything to do with it...

My choices are suing this board, lol... Or going through the loops in paypal... or going through their local law enforcement or an independent agency.
Old 02-24-2008
Registered!!

7thgen_vic will become famous soon enough

i was goign to buy a carbon fiber hood off him back in oct, wow.
Old 02-24-2008
Premium Member

I would call the police, after I bought a plane tocket to where he lives. After getting my stuff, I'd get home, and file paperwork to take him to small claims court, unless the trip cost more than the maximum small claims level, and I'd have his *** served.
Old 02-24-2008
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute

Triz I absolutely feel terrible you have to experience this as I know how it feels to get screwed over. I did mention to Drew about this issue and he said there was some dispute going on with UPS on where the goods got damaged. I'm dumbfounded why he hasn't contacted you atleast to explain what is going on. I can't believe he would tarnish his credibility, dependability, and good name over some goods that he failed to ship out. PM me if you need his phone number.

Quick Reply: Drew22mader sucks