Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

Drew22mader sucks

Old 03-04-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough
Re: Drew22mader sucks

it's obvious he knows whats up, it seems like he's talking to turboex6 all the time so why the **** can't he get back to triz?

whatever though, in the end he definitely won't ever do any business on this site again, and hopefully his reputation on his 1000 other car sites gets tarnished too. **** shitty sellers.
Old 03-04-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

www.ussearch.com got 4 Andrew Maders in Portsmouth, Ohio and one of them is 23 years old. They give out addresses for $2 each.
http://preview.ussearch.com/preview/...archtab=people
Old 03-04-2008
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

trix, i talk to him lat 230.

this is what he said.

tell him the **** is being sent tomorrow or his money will be sent back to him plus $25.

im trying my best, and he said tommrow he will send it out..ill call him tommrow and make sure and ill send you a PM after i talk to him. ill get the tracking for you.
Old 03-04-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rufus
On the AEMpower forum he posted this number: 740-357-5565

Call them and ask how to get ahold of him
(740) 357-5565 is a cell phone based in Portsmouth, OH
The registered service provider is New Cingular Wireless Pcs, Llc**.
Detailed listing information is not available.
Old 03-04-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Trix - lol. And the award for Fattest Fingers goes to Steve!
Old 03-04-2008
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by speedfoos
Trix - lol. And the award for Fattest Fingers goes to Steve!

****ing a....

hey clint, i just got a kickass deal. woot.
Old 03-04-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

I've hesitated to call this guy a deadbeat and I still do.......but if he's really taking the time to give you messages to relay to the guy, why doesn't he take less time out of his day to just log in and post it himself? This isn't making sense.
Old 03-04-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Originally Posted by exturbo6
trix, i talk to him lat 230.

this is what he said.

tell him the **** is being sent tomorrow or his money will be sent back to him plus $25.

im trying my best, and he said tommrow he will send it out..ill call him tommrow and make sure and ill send you a PM after i talk to him. ill get the tracking for you.
Hmm, we'll see what happens...
Old 03-04-2008
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

i wonder what would have happened if exturbo6 never talked to drew22madder.
Old 03-04-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

ROFL

Owned.
Old 03-04-2008

****ing a....

hey clint, i just got a kickass deal. woot.
You got 7thgenhonda PM, Steve.
Old 03-04-2008
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Christian Calim
all i know is once a cheater, always a cheater. Its like kissing the other guy when you kiss her if she cheated on you. I just cant have a girl cheat on me and give her a second chance.

I clearly remember a friend of mine who banged a girl that had a b/f. Ended up meeting him at a bar and my friend asked him "How does my dick taste?"
So your telling me the girl your going to meet and be with will never kiss any other guy or **** any other guy until you come along?
Old 03-04-2008
Registered!!

wheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nice

Seriously why won't this guy just correspond through Triz? Triz shouldn't have to get any information through a middle man, that is ****ed up.
Old 03-04-2008
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MidnightCivic
So your telling me the girl your going to meet and be with will never kiss any other guy or **** any other guy until you come along?

it already has happened and im still with her. I am also her first of everything as well kiss, b/f, sex, and all. Having experience with a girl who has no relations or sexual contact with another guy it makes me feel really lucky. So I just cant see myself with a woman who has kissed or ****ed another guy.
Old 03-04-2008
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

it already has happened and im still with her. I am also her first of everything as well kiss, b/f, sex, and all. Having experience with a girl who has no relations or sexual contact with another guy it makes me feel really lucky. So I just cant see myself with a woman who has kissed or ****ed another guy.

Wow dude your lucky ill give yah that one but I still disagree with you.
Old 03-04-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

I used to be like that... ****, i'm still kinda like that.. but once you start growing up a bit (dating other girls and start living life and having to deal with **** that you just dont want to deal with), you begin to realize that its not about what the girl has done, but about who they are. I know that sounds kinda ****ed up- but it really is true. If you like a girl because they havent ****ed anyone in their past, then your just liking what she told you- if its true is a whole other story, but the point is your not looking at the girl for who she really is. Granted, I'll be the first one to say that what you've done in your past shapes your character and who you are... but honestly, i dunno about that anymore. With the decreasing number of virgins in the world... and my increasing age, I've come to realize you just have to deal with what girls have done in there past. Its only if you can get over it and really see the girl for who she is as a person, then can you really truly a girl for who she is and not for what shes done.

.... /oprah talk
Old 03-04-2008
Registered!!

ryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to all

Couldnt have put it better TRIZ
Old 03-05-2008
Registered!!

very true triz, i just feel extra lucky that i was her first everything. We've been together since her sophomore and my senior year in highschool (6 years already, 7 this year). Being with a girl because of who she is my main priority/concern and me being her first everything (and i mean everything you could possible think of in relationship wise, b/f, kiss, date, sex,etc...) which is really rare nowadays, it just couldnt get any better.
Old 03-05-2008
Premium Member

very true triz, i just feel extra lucky that i was her first everything. We've been together since her sophomore and my senior year in highschool (6 years already, 7 this year). Being with a girl because of who she is my main priority/concern and me being her first everything (and i mean everything you could possible think of in relationship wise, b/f, kiss, date, sex,etc...) which is really rare nowadays, it just couldnt get any better.
was she your first everything?

see... thats how i was basically. my first serious relationship i was her first, she was my first... so... zyeah, it was good like that... but then after i already speared a girl, i couldnt expect to have a virgin if i'm not. But yeah.... sucks when a gurlie has more dudes then you got girls up on your tally strike record.
Old 03-05-2008
Registered!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TRIZ
was she your first everything?
I was wondering the same thing.
Old 03-05-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by TRIZ
Hmm, we'll see what happens...
this is true..ill give him a call around 11am. just to make sure.

i wonder what would have happened if exturbo6 never talked to drew22madder.
good question..lol

Originally Posted by speedfoos
You got 7thgenhonda PM, Steve.
got it.

not for nothing, but im sure if one of you guys had a friend who did some **** like this, you would try and help out, weather you agree or disagree with what is going on. just trying to help out, and get this over and done with. as for not coming online to tell you why idk.
Old 03-05-2008
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute

+1 for Steve helping out.
Old 03-05-2008
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gearbox
at least i can just turn my lights off, you can't turn off ugliness. oh sorry about that, i didnt mean to badmouth your lowlife friend and crook.
OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! lmfao
Old 03-05-2008
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute

oh and i just read the whole thread updates..

all i can say is.. less oprah drama and more drew bashing....

hope steve would be able to pull thru. i also have a question.. WHY DOES HE HAVE TO TALK TO YOU STEVE??? is he NOT man enough to talk to TRIZ and deal with him directly? BOOOO..
Old 03-05-2008
Registered!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

not for nothing, but im sure if one of you guys had a friend who did some **** like this, you would try and help out, weather you agree or disagree with what is going on. just trying to help out, and get this over and done with. as for not coming online to tell you why idk.
I give you props for doing what you are doing.
Old 03-05-2008
Registered!!

ok, i talk to him today lke i told you i would trix...he said it will be sent out today. ill get back to you on this later on tonight just to let me know. i think today is the day this **** will be over. im doing my best for you.
Old 03-05-2008

ok, i talk to him today lke i told you i would trix...

Old 03-05-2008
Registered!!

lol trix triz. same ****..LOL. ill give you a update later on in the day.
Old 03-05-2008

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all

I WAS GOING TO DO IT TODAY BUT..ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Old 03-05-2008
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

QUICK! We have the money! RUN!

Last edited by Rufus; 03-05-2008 at 03:39 PM.

Quick Reply: Drew22mader sucks