Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

My experience with ShowstoppersUSA

Old 03-11-2008
Turbo Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down My experience with ShowstoppersUSA

Back at the beginning of February, I ordered an OEM carbon fiber hood and a WW Seibon carbon fiber front lip from them. The parts arrived at my body shop about a week later. I told my body shop guy not to sign until he inspected. Lo and behold, the driver wouldn't wait so either the parts left or he had to sign, so he signed. He inspected everything then called me to tell me that the lip was cracked and scratched up. He told me that from the way the lip was packaged, there was NO WAY the scratches were from shipping damage. The boxes weren't torn or anything.

So he sends me pics and I sent them to chuck at showstoppers and said, WTF? He said, oh, it was shipping damage (lie #1) and that I have to call BAX Global (the shipping company) to file a claim and put it on their account, yada yada. So I call them and they tell me that showstoppers doesn't have an RMA account so they can't just pick it up and deal with showstoppers.

So I call chuck back and he says not to worry, he'll take care of it (lie #2). They should be coming out to check the lip out within the next 2 days. In the meantime, he can't ship me a new lip until they begin processing the claim for the damaged one. BTW, they still never came to check it out. What does that mean? That ******* never filed a claim. Whatever, I don't care, I just want my lip.

So finally, a week later, he tells me that they've finally started processing the claim and he's got to pick up a new lip from seibon and send it to me (lie #3). He never gave me a tracking number, he never sent a lip to me. He told me it was going through TNT for shipping. So a few days after it "supposedly" shipped, I called TNT and they had no record of anything being shipped from them to my state within the last 3 weeks. Chuck tells me its some kind of mix up and they must have the lip sitting around one of their drop locations (lie #4).

So this continues and I continue to wait and call. Finally, he tells me he can't get another WW style lip but he can get the spoon style. I said that's fine, I actually like that lip, send it to me. A week goes by, no tracking number. Finally I get a tracking number from him that doesn't work. It's been pushing a week now and there's no record in the BAX global system for it. He told me, oh, it's shipped this day, then I call back, it's shipping tomorrow. I call again yesterday and am told, "It will move today." Guess what, tracking number still doesn't work. Time for a cc chargeback now. I hope his business goes 10 feet under and nobody ever buys another thing from him ever again. Take this as a warning and DO NOT buy from him.

Bottom line:
ShowstoppersUSA sucks.
They lie to you about everything.
They ship things to you that are already scratched and damaged.
They have zero customer service.
DO NOT buy from them.
Old 03-11-2008
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
Re: My experience with ShowstoppersUSA

ouch
Old 03-11-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

**** dude, that's crap. Hopefully you get most of your money back man.
Old 03-11-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

I'd file a chargeback immediately. Make him responsible for picking up his goods. They were never what you paid for anyway, why should YOU be responsible?
Old 03-16-2008
Registered!!

02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light02fpcivic is a glorious beacon of light

with all the negative rep this company gets, I'm surprised nobody has sent em a mail bomb yet. Hahaha
Old 03-16-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Ah, thats too bad. Keep on them, maybe in 4 monts, if ur like me, you'll finally get your stuff. www.ic3.gov scares the **** outta ppl.
Old 03-16-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

shouldve read the bad vendor list. they got put on quite a while ago. cant even believe how they stay in business.
Old 03-19-2008
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, the spoon lip came in from them yesterday so I'm gonna cancel the chargeback. They had it drop shipped from seibon so it was packaged well and undamaged. Still pisses me off big time.
Old 05-09-2008
Registered!!

Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

WOW showstoppers sucks big time i mean really big. I remember back in september of last year i ordered to front lips from them and never got them. Chuck is a liar. He told me my lips where shipped and the shipper Global Shipping was holding them in a terminal. I waited for months then he said that there was a delivery attempt LIE AGAIN. we even called global shipping and they said that they never received any item for shipping from showstoppers. They are LIARS and bad for business. Never do business with them. In the end i did a charge back and got every cent back. Then in March of 08 guess what shows up...the two lips...for free haahhahahaha. They are bad for business and will do what ever it takes to get your money. THEY SUCK..