Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

R.I.P. - The Speedfoos' Turbo Thread!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007
7th Gen Photographer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of light
R.I.P. - The Speedfoos' Turbo Thread!!

Let's just keep it rolling! Clint... post up that chapter list here and we'll pick it up where it left off.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Install Day 0.5 - Mickey Pod Install

Install Day 0.5a - Black is for Stealth

Install Day 6 - Of Socks and Brains

Post Start-up Troubleshooting #3 - Who Shaved George Clinton

Post Start-up Troubleshooting #4 - Could it Be.....

Post Start-up Troubleshooting #5 - Aw Yeah Bitches!!

Post Install Clean Up Day #1 - Matt Thinks my Sister is Cute

Post Install Clean Up Day #2 - Boy Was Matt Wrong!!

Post Install Clean Up Day #3 - My Garage Has Postpartum Depression

Boosted Day #1 - And on the 52nd Day, 'Foos Created Boost.

Boosted Day #5 - A Case of the ****its

Fixing the Blown HG Day #1 - But I Didn't Eat Corn...

Fixing the Blown HG Day #2 - It Burns When I Pee...

Back on the Road Day #1 - Boosted at 6 psi!!

Thread Derailment #Whatever - Warren's Donk Rims Shred his Drivetrain

RWYB at Santa Pod - Foos' First Time on the Drag Strip!!

Construction of the new DP - Steel Tubing to Sooth a Broken Heart

Last edited by LogicWavelength; 10-24-2007 at 09:17 AM.
Old 10-24-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
Re: R.I.P. - The Speedfoos' Turbo Thread!!

lets see how long this one gets

Last edited by drunkenmagnum; 10-24-2007 at 07:29 AM.
Old 10-24-2007
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute

Ibtl... haha.
Old 10-24-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

What the ****?!?!?

All right this has gone too far. We've endured a lot micro-managing by the mods lately and this is about the last straw. Either they open the thead back up or I'm done and pulling all my posts, DIYs and pics off this site. It may not be a very big threat to the mods but this is crap.
Old 10-24-2007
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

it was about time someone closed that thread..it was getting out of hand after page 1. lmfao

IBTL
Old 10-24-2007

Messaging the mods and admins now.....
Old 10-24-2007
7th Gen Photographer

LogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of light

Well... if you don't get your way - don't just up and quit. Just because our little feelings got hurt doesn't mean we should just bail when "the man" decides to slap us down. We need you Clint.... ::sob:: I NEED YOU!

LOL... don't let them **** you off - it's not worth it.
Old 10-24-2007
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute

Somebody just make Clint a damn mod lol. He can oversee the turbo threads. Unless someone already has that jurisdiction.

Oh I have another suggestion. Make an anything goes section so anyone can say w/e they want w/o gettng deleted/reprimanded. Just a thought.
Old 10-24-2007
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold

lmao @ locking the Thread for cursing... Civicforums seems to impress me more and more everyday. We should make a cursing thread...
Old 10-24-2007
Banned

7thgen.nick has a spectacular aura about7thgen.nick has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs down Re: R.I.P. - The Speedfoos' Turbo Thread!!

screw them man, well make our own forums. this one will be dead like the last in no time anyway..

i think its ****ed up they want to charge donations and **** and we actually pay, but cant do what we want because of little kids that might come on here and read stuff.

chances are, if you cant handle "curse words" you shouldnt be ****ing around with your civic. bring it to the dealer and have mommy pay for it.

grow up mods. and grow some damn brains when your pickin who the mods are retards.

Old 10-24-2007

They've been messaged and we'll see what happens. Yeah I pay a whole $5/month to support the site, it just chaps my ***. I'm not going air everything that I brought up in PM to the mods and admins, we'll see what happens.

They'll never make me a mod, especially after this debacle. I reserve all other comment until this is resolved. Seems like a knee-jerk reaction to something that was already blowing over.

I gotta get back to work.
Old 10-24-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

now that was just silly....why not just move the thread or something? closing it? now that's just plain childish...
Old 10-24-2007
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

whoa what happened to it?
Old 10-24-2007
Banned

7thgen.nick has a spectacular aura about7thgen.nick has a spectacular aura about

all i can say is clint was one of the best things to happen to this site. not even to mention the speedfoos turbo install thread.

but as far as the thread itself, id have to say i have learned the most from it, more than anything on this site. you will not find a diy anywhere that will show you more things about installing a turbo then that thread. Experiance is the mother of all things and can never touch the grounds that about information or education piece will even show you. Clint brought us that experiance by keeping us in touch with his every move with the installation. over the course of 30 days, i was able to learn the rights and the WRONGS. something diys will never show you.. in more ways then one.

many many people dedicated their time, and their input and we all shared a big part of that thread and i know we ALL learned alot from it. to take that away from clint and the 7thgen civic community is plain useless.

clint has dedicated the most time, imo, then anyone here. he is a good honest man that expects nothing in return, unlike most posters on forums like this, despite bringing great products to us for our cars when all elese is limited (cough, dezod), i dont feel them to be true friends like say, Clint.

i dont have anything else to say, im sure everyone knows what im saying, and for those who dont, you were never apart of the real community here. and if we loose clint, im sure many will follow.. and we will continue to be ourselves and help each other. and still ****ing curse.
Old 10-24-2007
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 7thgen.nick
all i can say is clint was one of the best things to happen to this site. not even to mention the speedfoos turbo install thread.

but as far as the thread itself, id have to say i have learned the most from it, more than anything on this site. you will not find a diy anywhere that will show you more things about installing a turbo then that thread. Experiance is the mother of all things and can never touch the grounds that about information or education piece will even show you. Clint brought us that experiance by keeping us in touch with his every move with the installation. over the course of 30 days, i was able to learn the rights and the WRONGS. something diys will never show you.. in more ways then one.

many many people dedicated their time, and their input and we all shared a big part of that thread and i know we ALL learned alot from it. to take that away from clint and the 7thgen civic community is plain useless.

clint has dedicated the most time, imo, then anyone here. he is a good honest man that expects nothing in return, unlike most posters on forums like this, despite bringing great products to us for our cars when all elese is limited (cough, dezod), i dont feel them to be true friends like say, Clint.

i dont have anything else to say, im sure everyone knows what im saying, and for those who dont, you were never apart of the real community here. and if we loose clint, im sure many will follow.. and we will continue to be ourselves and help each other. and still ****ing curse.
****ing amen brotha!!

somebody host a website... www.speedfoos.com I guarantee everybody will migrate over there and leave nothing but children here.
Old 10-24-2007
Banned

Originally Posted by Mralbino
****ing amen brotha!!

somebody host a website... www.speedfoos.com I guarantee everybody will migrate over there and leave nothing but children here.
ill do it. with a quickness
Old 10-24-2007
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

im lost lol whats with these mods...i dont get it
Old 10-24-2007
7th Gen Photographer

EDITED first post!
Old 10-24-2007
Registered!!

metalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nice

ya dude. this site honestly has gone downhill. i just come here for the For Sale section lol

fight the system speedfoos!
Old 10-24-2007
Registered!!

metalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nice

*edit: --->link<----
Old 10-24-2007
Banned

im going to host a new forum, if anyone wants to join the force, let me know
Old 10-24-2007
Banned

my aim is nickbme06 and email is nickd@gawest.com
Old 10-24-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe what I am witnessing right now, Clint has done more to breath some personality and emotion to this site than any other member period!!
I think the mods have done more to offend the members of this site than any bad words could ever achieve.
It's time for the CEO and administrators to step in and take action before this
site is really reduced to nothing.
If Clint leaves I can say that many other members will be very upset and that will not be good for anyone.
I urge all the members of this site to support Clint and voice their opinions over this situation that is a new low even for this forum.
Clint hang in there man don't let them have the victory, I almost let that happened but I am still here because of friends like you.
Old 10-24-2007
BLDNPSI Mod

tfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond repute

all i can say guys is keep your threads on track. And speedfoos closed thread is under discussion in private.
Old 10-24-2007
Registered!!

MarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura about

well guys i can honestly say we're all here to support Clin no matter what the out come, i personally look at his thread first when i get on the computer n i might check a few others before i get off, but if clint does get his own forum im there and technically we're staying on track with this thread, it says RIP The Speedfoos' Turbo Thread!! we're just paying our respects
Old 10-24-2007
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

Please be patient. We understand your frustrated.
Old 10-24-2007
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by exturbo6
it was about time someone closed that thread..it was getting out of hand after page 1. lmfao

IBTL

easy man... hahahaha

steve > everyone here

LOL
Old 10-24-2007
BLDNPSI Mod

tfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond repute

i guess what im trying to say is speedfoos thread has a lot of good info in it. And it is his and all of yours resposibility to keep the thread alive. And when the thread gets off track whos job is it to fix it???? your right, the mods!
Old 10-24-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

I am watching...
Old 10-24-2007
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

Thread is reopened. We will not discuss this matter in that thread because it is about Clint's turbo. If you want to discuss something with the mods, then please PM it to us or put a thread in the site concerns.

and tfaanf said that mods are fixing the thread, so I am fixing it. If you have an issue, PM me and we can talk about it. We are all adults and we respect each other enough to handle this like adults. Thank you.

Rob