Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2005
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
^^^ you should just use them till you sell them... just drive carefully.
Old 03-29-2005
Registered!!

rokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura aboutrokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura about
Ya I still wanna sell mine and get some damn 04si alloys but no dice yet! anyone have an extra filter for their CAI they wanna sell mines kinda damged. Also anyone have a veloz tip for my exhaust? Oh ya how'd the that nightshades tint work on your tails Dennis?
Old 03-29-2005
Ninja Crew

Premium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nice
^^if you're still lookin, i might be able to sell you my 04si alloys in a couple of weeks.

im right about close to buying some new wheels...i could part with mine i guess. whats the going rate on a set of mint condition 04 si alloys with about 85% tred on tires left?
Old 03-29-2005
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
i'm not sure...throw a price out there
Old 03-29-2005

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
Pete... haven't repainted them yet but I'll let you know when I do.

Premium... roughly they go for about $550...
Old 03-29-2005
Ninja Crew

Premium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nice
does anyone have a set of steelies with a bit of tred i can borrow for a couple of days? lol
Old 03-29-2005
Registered!!

rokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura aboutrokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura about
Premium- You would be my hero if you came through with the alloys!! I'd like to trade fro my 17's but I would buy if you want. I do have some steelies but they are on my car right now. Get back to me tho dude! thanks

Dennis-Ok cool let me know, cause i wanna do mine too.
Old 03-29-2005
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
I've got a set you can borrow but on the condition that I can keep them there for a little while
Old 03-30-2005
MmmMMm.. I smell boost!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

joski will become famous soon enough
Hey I just saw that guys spring thread and I was just wondering if you guys would be up for swapping out my H&Rs for my stock springs so I can get my car back to stock and sell these H&Rs? Lemme know boys!
Old 03-30-2005
Ninja Crew

rokenrol - iv been thinkin bout it...sounds like a deal. im not exactly sure what the tred status is. i guessed at 85%. i got the car at the end of july (29th i believe) so how much wear could be on it? it was brand new. no curb rash or anything on the rims themselfs too, so i guess they are as mint as can be. you can come check em out though. im lookin to get my rims by mid april...does that work for you? dont really wanna trade for rims cuz im pretty specific on the rims that im getting, but appreciate the offer. we can work somethin out price wise im sure

b - if i can borrow your steelies, ill hang onto em for as long as you need. that would be awesome if you did that for me, so naturally id hook you up with a fav right back. i should only need em for a few days though...basically from the time that it takes me to sell my rims to rokenrol, and go get my new rims. shouldnt be too long. ill keep you updated

rokenrol..just so we're clear...take a look at my ride through my profile. make sure we're talkin bout the same rims

Last edited by Premium Plus; 03-30-2005 at 04:15 PM.
Old 03-30-2005
Registered!!

Sounds awesome Premium! I sent you PM

Fvck this nice weather makes me wanna take the civic out!
Old 03-30-2005
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
i just cleaned this inside of my car somewhat..and the smell of the mothers brand polish is making me horny...
Old 03-30-2005
Ninja Crew

anyone here thinkin bout gettin their interior detailed?

or does anyone here know HOW to do it? like...i know its just cleaning, but what products can i buy that will do the same job the detailers do. i want my interior looking like new. that shouldnt be too hard considering the car is only 8 months old
Old 03-30-2005
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
hot water and a towel worked for me...
..then i just vacumed
Old 03-30-2005

Originally Posted by Premium Plus
anyone here thinkin bout gettin their interior detailed?

or does anyone here know HOW to do it? like...i know its just cleaning, but what products can i buy that will do the same job the detailers do. i want my interior looking like new. that shouldnt be too hard considering the car is only 8 months old
There's a good thread about this on LAC... check it out
http://www.londonautoclub.org/web_fo...ic.php?t=12789
Old 03-30-2005
cant boost cuz it'll wreck the name

BOOSTLESSD17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Braden and aprboy how does your front bumper hold up in the summer to stonechips and ****. Cuz I'm wondering if I should get that 3M clear tape protection **** over the paint. My bumper is pretty chipped up and up close the paint is spider webbing all over. And I guess the kits already been painted twice. I guess it might not of been done right both times.
Old 03-30-2005
MmmMMm.. I smell boost!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

joski will become famous soon enough
^^ That shouldn't be happening if it was done right bro.. There's a type of primer that bonds itself to urethane/plastic really well to keep your paint in tact. That's what my body guy used for mine. If you want me to have him redo your bumper, let me know!
Old 03-30-2005
Registered!!

APRboy is on a distinguished road
Havent had any problems with my front, and its hit curbs like mad, lol.
Old 03-30-2005

yup... make sure when you get it painted that they use a flex agent in the paint so it doesn't crack/spider the paint when the bumper bends a little.
Old 03-31-2005
BIG
Registered!!

Premium...just let me know when you want to borrow the steelies....asap would be best for me...they are at Springbank and wonderland
Old 03-31-2005
Ninja Crew

ah...is that the location of the legendary "tree house" lol

i wont need to USE them untill rokenrol buys my wheels...but if you just need them stored for a bit, i can do that for you anytime. im pretty busy over the weekend, but if i have time ill come by and pick em up. ill call you soon and we'll arrange somethin
Old 03-31-2005
Registered!!

if your just waiting for me to buy the alloys, than I can do that anytime you're ready
Old 03-31-2005
Ninja Crew

Originally Posted by R1Style
There's a good thread about this on LAC... check it out
http://www.londonautoclub.org/web_fo...ic.php?t=12789
wierd...now it works. thanks mang

Originally Posted by rokenrolcivic
if your just waiting for me to buy the alloys, than I can do that anytime you're ready
i guess we could do it in a week or so...im mad busy right now, so in a week when things die down a bit, that would work

Last edited by Premium Plus; 03-31-2005 at 03:32 PM.
Old 03-31-2005
BIG
Registered!!

whenever you're ready, I'm good
Old 03-31-2005
Registered!!

cool, it's all up to you I guess Premium lol
Old 03-31-2005

Alright thanks guys for the input on paint. I figured it shouldn't go like that. Anyways got income tax back and gonna make some calls first thing next week.
Old 03-31-2005

Hey Jeff... hit me up with some trade feedback bro! btw... dont' forget about those 05 tails I have sitting here....
Old 03-31-2005

Yeah man just did it . I'll take those tails mid month at the latest. Just wanna finish with the front bumper. I can pay half of it whenever to ensure you if you want.
Old 03-31-2005

Tell you what... you give me half right now and promise to give me the other half mid april ... then I'll give you the taillights right now.
Old 03-31-2005
BIG
Registered!!

awwe, Denny, you're the best

Quick Reply: LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)