Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
revern is an unknown quantity at this point
when does it start and how much to get in?
Old 03-25-2005
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
Doors open today at Noon... The shows ends Sunday late afternoon.
Old 03-25-2005
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
dennis are you goin tomorrow?
Old 03-25-2005

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
^ya... I'll be thurrrrr.
Old 03-25-2005
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
what time-izzle
Old 03-25-2005

I don't nizzle... depends on what time Braden's gonna be there.
Old 03-25-2005
Registered!!

k wellize i am pickizzling him upizzle and take hizzle down to the carizzle aftizzle workizzle

and congrats on 4000th post. ..i will be in the 1000 post club at some point today....
Old 03-25-2005
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
I think it costs $9 to get in with the $2 off coupon from http://www.speedoramashows.com/london.html

I am done work at 5:30, then Peasey was going to pick me up....Dennis, we can probably get you as well......we're going out after too I think.....should be a good time for sure

maybe we can stop by Petro and get some more free **** eh Dennis?
Old 03-25-2005

safe I'm down... just give me a call. oh and free stuff... count me in.
Old 03-25-2005
Registered!!

I might not go out to the bar ..not sure.. i got to go to church the next morn..but maybe i will go and drive..but prolly not too late...not sure yet...but i am in for free stuff
Old 03-25-2005
Registered!!

yaaaaay this is my 1000th post

Last edited by Boy_R_D; 03-25-2005 at 08:56 PM.
Old 03-25-2005
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
it'll be nice to see you guys out.....where should we go?
Old 03-25-2005
BIG
Registered!!

yay, my 4400th post!
Old 03-25-2005

4003rd post....
Old 03-26-2005
Registered!!

fvckers this page will barely load for me and is choppy.....i am not goin out saturday nite..i am goin to the show, but not to the bar.
Old 03-26-2005
BIG
Registered!!

no bar = booooourns...ah well, at least we got you out for the show
Old 03-26-2005
MmmMMm.. I smell boost!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

joski will become famous soon enough
Hey guys, just wondering if any of you want dibs on my parts before I sell them all.. I've made my final decision and will be returning my car back to Honda when my lease is up.. Instead of doing the buy out, I'm going to spend a bit extra to get an A4 1.8T. I may not be selling my Turbo Timer and SSQV but everything else I have will be going.. Which includes my HKS Hi-Power because I'll be returning completely back to stock. If anyone IS interested, I can let you know of a full parts list.

One last thing. Since my car was a Veloz, I'm going to need to track down an OEM lip kit.. I have one side skirt still and I know someone with the other.. So just the front and rear lip, any colour. Thanks!

Since I don't check the forum too much anymore because I'm pretty busy, anyone else can add me to msn (jasonlandon85@hotmail.com) if you're interested in any other parts!
Old 03-27-2005

booooooooo... Civic to an A4... you trader .. jokes.
Anyways dude... good luck with your ****... I'm sure you'll be able to sell your stuff pretty quickly. BTW... don't be a stranger either... come out to the meets damn it!
Old 03-27-2005
BIG
Registered!!

^^ yeah holla
Old 03-27-2005

question... they don't deliver mail tomorrow do they?
Old 03-27-2005
Registered!!

APRboy is on a distinguished road
No i don' think they do denny, my cluster only gets here on wednesday...booooo!
Old 03-27-2005

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I want my tuners!
Old 03-28-2005
MmmMMm.. I smell boost!

Yea I'll come out to more meets I'm just really busy right now though.. And if you guys don't mind an A4 tagging along!
Old 03-28-2005

No man... it's all good. btw.. you have to come out so i can give you your spin caps! I forgot I still had them
Old 03-29-2005
MmmMMm.. I smell boost!

Oh yea I forgot about the spin caps! Thanks Denny!

BTW, I wanted to ask you guys first.. Since I'm going back to stock, do any of you want to do a swap for my donut-style altezzas for some stock tails? I know alot of people like to keep their stock lights but I thought I'd ask because I can't let these lights goto waste!
Old 03-29-2005
BIG
Registered!!

i'll swap you
Old 03-29-2005
MmmMMm.. I smell boost!

Okay cool Braden.. I absolutely love these tails and I don't really wanna give them to the dealership! We'll work something out via MSN sometime this week for when you're done with your schooling.. Cool?
Old 03-29-2005
Registered!!

Falcon is an unknown quantity at this point
I think its rims time! Anybody else gonna put their rims on their car yet?
Old 03-29-2005

I can't yet... I still don't have my tuner lugs and my tires aren't installed on my rims!!!!!!!!
I want to throw them on so bad....
Old 03-29-2005
MmmMMm.. I smell boost!

I want to sell my rims so bad! Rawr! They're just sitting there!

Quick Reply: LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)