Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2005
Ninja Crew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Premium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nice
well me and denny are doin my heads/tails on thursday...sometime after 2:30 at my parents place if you wanna come to there. unless thats off now?

B..can you hook me up with your buddy to get my lights clear coated?
Old 04-12-2005
cant boost cuz it'll wreck the name

BOOSTLESSD17 is an unknown quantity at this point
well got my 04 tails on this morning or actually yesterday morning (FVCKING afternoon shift).
Anyways they look awsome thanks again Denny. They took like 30 minutes total to do!
Still waiting for bumper to come back from paint . Will I be able to install it in my driveway or is there not enough clearance. I know some of the bolts are pretty far up. And I know if I can I will have to put it up on stands.
Old 04-13-2005
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
ahh crap... i thought moving the install day to Friday was ok with you... I guess Thursday is fine.

BTW... glad you're happy with the tails

And I got my Mugen lip on yesterday... Mad baller!!! wooooooooooooooooot

EDIT: crappy tire doesn't carry the NightShade
Old 04-13-2005
Ninja Crew

Premium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nice
i mean, you can still do an install day on friday, but if we can do my fronts/tails and trade sides thursday that would be awesome for me

whats the clear coat situation? if i want to get my tails clear coated, am i lookin at another day without the tails? would i be able to drop em off thursday and pick em up friday ya think?
Old 04-13-2005

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
Ya thursday is cool... no install day friday guys.

As for clear coat... it all depends on how busy his paint guy is. You might not be able to get in right away. I painted my tails on a saturday and he didn't have time to clear them till wednesday.
Old 04-13-2005
Ninja Crew

well i guess i could always just put em back on, and just take em back in when its time to get em clear coated yea?
Old 04-13-2005

^^yeah... jsut make sure you don't get them super dirty or scratch them.
Old 04-13-2005
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
or you could just use my spare set
Old 04-13-2005
Ninja Crew

really? you have a spare set of tails i could use? man...i think i love you.

ill probably wanna come pick em up tomorrow...do you need me to store them for you after im done using em too?
Old 04-13-2005
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
so I'm going to a huge military technology show tomorrow and will likely get to meet some very key people from General Dynamics Land Systems tomorrow through my old man....so London people keep your digits crossed...I needs a job!
Old 04-13-2005
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
good luck man...we need you in this city..well not that bad..lol
Old 04-13-2005
Ninja Crew

good luck mike

whats up with wanali tires? unauthorized has em for 85$ a piece...but what kind of tires are they? i dont want crap tires. if they are decent then thats fine...i dont need anything HIGH performance...but i dont want to waste my money ya know? i know some of yall are friends with mike and paul, but i need an honest answer.
Old 04-13-2005
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
yeah dude...pick em up off me tomorrow is fine...just holla my celly....preferably after 5
Old 04-13-2005
Ninja Crew

nice one...yea, ill give ya a call for sure...thanks mang

guys...im having a hard time deciding on rims

i can get 18" konig holes with rubber for 1350...i gotta go to sauga to pick em up

or for roughly the same price...i can get 17" motegi DP6 with rubber...would still have to drive to sauga

what do you guys think? the main difference is that the holes are used...mint condition though. motegi's are brand new. brand new rubber too

Last edited by Premium Plus; 04-13-2005 at 06:07 PM.
Old 04-13-2005
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
get the motegi's

and dennis..call me tomorrow at the earliest of 2:30 or 3:00...cause i work overnight tonite and need my sleep...

Last edited by Boy_R_D; 04-13-2005 at 08:56 PM.
Old 04-13-2005

Go with the Motegi's. I've only seen one other set in London 0n a green accord coupe. Braden has 19" Holes on his g-ride , so I dont know if ya wanna be the same? But either way thear both nice.

Bumper is done from paint picking up tommorrow morning!
Old 04-14-2005

Get the Motegi's so none of us are rolling on the same wheels.

Peasey... I'll call you during one of my breaks.
Old 04-14-2005
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Premium Plus
good luck mike

whats up with wanali tires? unauthorized has em for 85$ a piece...but what kind of tires are they? i dont want crap tires. if they are decent then thats fine...i dont need anything HIGH performance...but i dont want to waste my money ya know? i know some of yall are friends with mike and paul, but i need an honest answer.
wanli are a Yoko ES 100 knock off I believe...I had them and they were actually suprisingly good for the price.
Old 04-14-2005

Fvck I was wondering why everything was so loose and sticky LOL
I guess its back to sticking it in cherrios and small animals

Last edited by BOOSTLESSD17; 04-14-2005 at 11:13 PM.
Old 04-15-2005
BIG
Registered!!

lmao.....sorry bro...just gotta post some more now
Old 04-15-2005

hehehehehehehhehehehe
Old 04-15-2005

Both you bastards prey on the small and weak, I seen both your guys handy work.
Old 04-15-2005

It's not our fault that you guys don't have enough points
Old 04-15-2005
BIG
Registered!!

don't worry, only 600 more points to go, LMAO!!
Old 04-15-2005
Registered!!

APRboy is on a distinguished road
lmao, thats funny ****
Old 04-15-2005

^^^sorry about the msn thing just now... got disconnected in the "Cyber Lounge" haha...
Old 04-15-2005
Registered!!

rokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura aboutrokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura about
BIG- did you get my PM about the wheels??? get back to me
Old 04-15-2005
BIG
Registered!!

yeah sorry bro...I got your PM....just thinking about it still...
Old 04-15-2005
Registered!!

APRboy is on a distinguished road
Its ok denny, i still love you. By the way, i did a sweet job on the back of your neck, he he he.
Old 04-15-2005
Registered!!

rokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura aboutrokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura about
No problem B

Quick Reply: LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)