Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2005
Ninja Crew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Premium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nice
damnit! my paypal payment wasnt protected, so dude isnt gonna sell me the hayame's

he didnt want to take the chance that im scamming him

Last edited by Premium Plus; 04-28-2005 at 07:56 PM.
Old 04-28-2005
Registered!!

Falcon is an unknown quantity at this point
all you have to do to get your paypal registered, or whatever its called is give it your banking info, and wait for a charge on your bank account.. go back to paypal, input the number and your set.. just do it, its not a big deal

but the guy is on crack, because every paypal payment is 'protected' against fraud.. if he doesnt get his money, or you dont get your sh-t, all one has to do is call up paypal and they'll sort things out for ya
Old 04-28-2005
Ninja Crew

Premium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nice
my paypal account is already verified dude...iv already done that

and apparently they dont protect visa payments when he's dealing with someone in canada since he's in the states. who knows..maybe there is another reason he's not selling to me...i dont care...either way it still sucks
Old 04-28-2005
Registered!!

Falcon is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry.. verified is what i meant (i forgot what it was called)

but i think the guy is missing something.. im pretty sure that its no problem for them to insure all of they're transactions.. i mean, thats the point of paypal in the first place
Old 04-29-2005
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by civicbam
hey guys i was at woodstock auto recyclers and there were a few 7th's there... FTI.
Reallllllllllllllllllly...........? Coupe or Sedans? and where exactly is woodstock auto recyclers?

Originally Posted by Premium Plus
damnit! my paypal payment wasnt protected, so dude isnt gonna sell me the hayame's

he didnt want to take the chance that im scamming him
Damn dude that sucks. Some people are just to paranoid about being scammed. Paypal is the safest way to exchange cash too.
Old 04-29-2005
Registered!!

rokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura aboutrokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura about
christian did you get my pm?
Old 04-29-2005
Honda > Nissan

xian is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by rokenrolcivic
Nope, nothing yet. hehehe. I'm Christian too.
Old 04-29-2005
Ninja Crew

yea man...im sorry for not replying..my bad

today at 6 probably wont be good...im at work till 9

tomorrow at 6 is fine though...as long as that still works for you
Old 04-29-2005
Registered!!

rokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura aboutrokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura about
ya sounds good

gimme a call in the afternoon tommorow 764-2577
Old 04-29-2005

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
ya sounds good

gimme a call in the afternoon tommorow 764-2577
awww cute... you guys have a date. What movie are you going to watch?
Old 04-29-2005
Ninja Crew

its a movie i made myself...its called me doin your sister up the butt in the kitchen
Old 04-29-2005

my sister passed away when i was younger
Old 04-29-2005
Ninja Crew

you liar!! you told me just the other day she drives a mazda 3!

so that **** aint workin on me you bastid lol!
Old 04-29-2005
Registered!!

I thought we were renting Divine secrets of the ya ya sisterhood???? You promised Christian!!!!
Old 04-29-2005
MmmMMm.. I smell boost!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

joski will become famous soon enough
Christian.. I thought you meant it when you said you only liked looking at my hair in the moonlight when WE watch movies!
Old 04-29-2005
Ninja Crew

i did mean it, but that was then. things have changed now havnt they audi boy
Old 04-29-2005
Registered!!

ohhh thtop boys
Old 04-29-2005

ahhh crap... i thought you'd fall for it...
Old 04-29-2005
Ninja Crew

hey guys...is there anyplace i can look through some JDM stuff? i bet there are plenty of kits available for the 04's and toher 7thgen vics in general...anyone know of any jdm websites that i can look through?

I want a body kit bu ti have none to choose from

Last edited by Premium Plus; 04-29-2005 at 07:04 PM.
Old 04-30-2005

JDMyoyoyoyoyooyoyo!!!11!!oneone!!one!!111!!1!11!!! 1
But on a real note... there's no jdm cataloge you can look through. JDM doesn't really exist for our cars other then your power folding mirrors, blacked out headlights and different taillights.
Old 04-30-2005
Registered!!

Christian- Don't know if we make the swap today....I'm super hungover and kinda busy tonight...How about during the week sometime????
Old 05-01-2005

May 7th... who's coming?

I know for sure it's Peasey, Braden and myself. Bruno is on the bubble... what about the rest of you guys? There's like 14 of us and only 3 peeps from here are going? Weak Sauce.
Old 05-01-2005
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
Originally Posted by R1Style
That's because you guys have enough points to change them back. If you didn't have the points... you'd be in the same homosexual boat as the others
I got in on it too....sorry to victimize you civicbam, but when you posted up in the EL forum, I fell over laughing at your title. And of course, had to add my own special touch.
Old 05-01-2005

Originally Posted by TeLLy
I got in on it too....sorry to victimize you civicbam, but when you posted up in the EL forum, I fell over laughing at your title. And of course, had to add my own special touch.
haha... that was my special touch. I think I'm gonna troll around and start changing more people's user titles.
Old 05-01-2005
Ninja Crew

i gotta work, so i cant come anymore
Old 05-01-2005
cant boost cuz it'll wreck the name

BOOSTLESSD17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by R1Style
May 7th... who's coming?

I know for sure it's Peasey, Braden and myself. Bruno is on the bubble... what about the rest of you guys? There's like 14 of us and only 3 peeps from here are going? Weak Sauce.
I'll ***, you guys let me know where your gonna meet up and I'll follow ya there.
Old 05-01-2005
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
yessss..we have another member coming down...(cause no one else has spirit)we will probably just meet at one of our houses and cruise from there...bring a 2 way

Last edited by Boy_R_D; 05-01-2005 at 11:45 PM.
Old 05-02-2005
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
if anyone is talking to Bruno this week, let him know that I need the 2-way charger for my 2way....
Old 05-02-2005
Ninja Crew

hey guys...what are your opinions on omni power coilovers? are they a decent coilover? keep in mind, im not gonna be doing any track racing...id like a significant improvment in handling from stock obviously...but i dont need TOP notch.

what does everyone have to say bout the omni's?
Old 05-02-2005

hey guys regarding the cruise up to the meet... we have to make a stop in Mississauga. I'm picking up an alarm from SedanBoy right off the 401 just to let you guys know... so braden... I won't need your alaram... thanks anyways baby

Also... seeing as the meets at 12:30... we should leave here at about 10:15am... cool?

btw... the omni's... I've heard good stuff about them.

Quick Reply: LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)