Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
APRboy is on a distinguished road
hahahaha
Old 09-13-2005
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
brunoho... long time no see... is your bumbum still hairy? j/k i luv u
Old 09-13-2005
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
i am taking GIS and urban planning, 2 year program with a bridge available at the end to go into a degree program at the second year...no ****s...no you may not smell my finger
Old 09-13-2005
Ninja Crew

Premium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nice
which one of you **** gave out my number to that guy from the states? not cool. at least ask me before you go around giving out my info
Old 09-13-2005
Registered!!

Hi Denny, i miss you, and i love you too....and yes...my bum is still hairy.
Old 09-13-2005
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Premium Plus
which one of you **** gave out my number to that guy from the states? not cool. at least ask me before you go around giving out my info
which one of us ****? excuse me? who is the *** that hasn't paid me for installing their coilovers.

better watch your tongue before you tell off ALL all of the people responsible for making your car the way it is today.

weak post.....lost lots of respect on this one
Old 09-14-2005
Lost in the Matrix

Transformer_Guy is on a distinguished road
^ Owned. You got a pm regarding SCP
Old 09-14-2005
Registered!!

First off, none of us here aren't ****, except for that one time in the back of my car. Second of all, i've only met you once and i don't even have your number, so take it easy there buddy.
Old 09-14-2005
Registered!!

Falcon is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by APRboy
First off, none of us here aren't ****
LOL.. speak for yourself bruno buddy.. :P

tsk tsk spelling errors
Old 09-14-2005
Registered!!

Old 09-14-2005
cant boost cuz it'll wreck the name

BOOSTLESSD17 is an unknown quantity at this point
****?
Old 09-14-2005
Ninja Crew

Premium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nice
Originally Posted by BIG
which one of us ****? excuse me? who is the *** that hasn't paid me for installing their coilovers.

better watch your tongue before you tell off ALL all of the people responsible for making your car the way it is today.

weak post.....lost lots of respect on this one
well when i find out that someone is just giving out my personal info to someone who they dont even know, i can assume that they dont think much of me in the first place...i only meant to call that person the ***. and either way, it wasnt meant as a serious insult...iv called everyone names before, and everyones called me names before...seems to be a running joke to just toss around insults at each other...am i wrong there?

second of all, i certainly havnt been ducking you for that money...what can i say, i got a bad memory...i havnt even seen you in ages.

and brun, obviously i wasnt talking to you...it was aimed at the people who have my number.

anyways...if some random dude asked me "hey do you have big/r1style/whoever's number" id be like...yea, but you'll have to ask them for it. i guess thats just me though

what i should have put is "whos the *** that gave...etc" i wasnt meaning to insult everyone. just pissed at whos giving out my **** without even asking

Last edited by Premium Plus; 09-14-2005 at 04:24 PM.
Old 09-14-2005
I deep throat like a mutherfvcken champ!

02 Viggen is an unknown quantity at this point
Bruno you are my little ***
Old 09-14-2005
Registered!!

Thanks dev...tee hee.
Old 09-14-2005
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
there's no need for *** calling
Old 09-15-2005

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
Old 09-15-2005
Ninja Crew

oh god...seriously, whatever. one of you is the one who gave out my number. so dont everyone give me the "disgust" ****. someone's done this...but suddenly everyones pointing the finger at me...like iv done something horribly wrong.

the more i think about this, the more i feel as though i should have chosen my words more carefully. but at the same time, the more i think about it, the more i feel completely **** on by everyone. nobody stuck up for me. nobody said "hell yes i know christian, he's an alright guy, im sure he's not trying to screw you over". nobody even called me and said "hey, this dude is looking for you". instead someone just pm'd him my number without even asking. if i saw a thread that said "im looking for braden stjohn, he owes me money" i would have been in there right away to back him up...so would the rest of you. nobody even posted in that thread. nobody i know, who knows my name said a single word in my defense. so what does that say to me? christ...if any of you had a problem with me, you just have to say so. i dont need people pretending to be my friend

look, dont get me wrong...i appreciate everything that everyone has done to help me along with my ride. im just a little soured on this whole retarded ordeal. im sure ANY of you would be in the same situation.

Last edited by Premium Plus; 09-15-2005 at 02:21 PM.
Old 09-15-2005
cant boost cuz it'll wreck the name

BOOSTLESSD17 is an unknown quantity at this point
London's falling apart
Old 09-15-2005
Lost in the Matrix

^ At least you guys have a forum. Theres like only 2 7gens in Windsor lol
Old 09-15-2005

nobody stuck up for you because you came on here calling us ****. Sure we all call each others names as jokes but re-read your post.... I didn't see the joke in it.
Besides... nobody backed you up because nobody new you owed anyone money. fvck I didn't even know you still owed braden cash....
Old 09-15-2005
Ninja Crew

look...what i meant to say was "which *** gave out my number..." i dont think that everyone here is a ***, i would have thought thats kind of obvious. iv never been anything but nice to all of you. christ, i thought we were all friends here.

but that thread was posted LONG before i made that post. that thread went up over a week ago.
Old 09-15-2005
Registered!!

I didn't say anything in his thread because i didn't want to get involved...there was no point for me to get involved so i didn't defend you cause i didn't want the dude to start pming me bitching at me cause i am sure that you probably got some pm's from him

and not to justify anyone giving your info, but from my impression the thread asking about you made it seem like you hadn't been online for along time or something..i never bothered to check your 'last online' because if he had to make a thread about you then I would assume that you were away or something...so maybe the person that gave him the number was trying to help you from ruining your reputation..and at the same time trying to resolve an issue with another good member on the site....so essentially you are getting mad because someone finked on you while at the same time trying to help out another member and to make sure you were not screwing a guy over, or were you knowingly short changing another member on the site?

Last edited by Boy_R_D; 09-15-2005 at 06:41 PM.
Old 09-15-2005
Ninja Crew

nah man, you got it right. i had'nt been on the site. i was away on vacation. thats exactly why i didnt get his pm. i decided to pop in the site once while i was away one morning, and i got his pm. and i replied to it. told him that i was away, and that id deal with it when i get back.

then he calls me, and i get home to see the thread. sorry, but another member, of the site, is still some random dude to me...and id never give out someone who i would think of as a friend's personal info without checking with them first. if you know me, all you gotta do is call me and say "whats up with this guy on 7th gen" .

so essentially you are getting mad because someone finked on you while at the same time trying to help out another member and to make sure you were not screwing a guy over
yes...thats exactly what i was pissed at. you dont see how that would **** anyone off? the person is supposed to be a buddy...but then asuming that im trying to rip someone off, and giving out my number to some random person they dont even know, and that for all they know could be lying...just to "help out a fellow 7thgener". i dont get the benefit of the doubt, i dont get a heads up. just assume im trying to screw someone over...seems like a good enough reason to have some beef to me. you think thats unreasonable? would you do that to denny? if someone had posted the same thread about denny...some guy you dont even know claiming that denny owed him money...would you just pm the guy denny's number and not mention a word to him?
Old 09-15-2005
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
yes, as the matter of fact I would sell Denny out in a heart beat.

Christian there are several aspects of this that you are SEVERLY overlooking:
#1 You have neglected to participate in our regular bum-sex routines (which makes guys closer....trust me)

#2 You are assuming that the person responsible for giving your information to some member, did it with a negative attitude. Who is to say that the member wanting your info was talking smack and the member that gave him your information had the attitude, "Guy, Christian is a good guy, he wouldn't screw you over...all you have to do is call him"

#3 You have a small *****

#4 You're comparing the relationships of guys that have hung out on a regular basis for YEARS vs. the few, albeit significant, moments that you have shared with US. Admittingly, you are not as close as some of the boys in the London Peeps. But that is purely by choice, you're not into car meets, etc.

#5 You're overlooking the fact that by assuming we're all guilty by association, which in my opinion (for whatever its worth) is the most hypocritical thing I have heard yet. You're mad at us for 'disrespecting you', yet I think its more disrespectful to assume that all of us '****' had something to do with this.

I'm not sure what information the perp gave out, but I think that as long as it wasn't your home address (which the member complaining would have already had) then I don't think its THIS big of a deal that we need to waste 0.4% of the London Peeps thread.
Old 09-15-2005
Lost in the Matrix

^ I dont even want to ask how you know #3 LOL
Old 09-15-2005
Ninja Crew

Originally Posted by BIG

Christian there are several aspects of this that you are SEVERLY overlooking:
#1 You have neglected to participate in our regular bum-sex routines (which makes guys closer....trust me)

#2 You are assuming that the person responsible for giving your information to some member, did it with a negative attitude. Who is to say that the member wanting your info was talking smack and the member that gave him your information had the attitude, "Guy, Christian is a good guy, he wouldn't screw you over...all you have to do is call him"

#3 You have a small *****

#4 You're comparing the relationships of guys that have hung out on a regular basis for YEARS vs. the few, albeit significant, moments that you have shared with US. Admittingly, you are not as close as some of the boys in the London Peeps. But that is purely by choice, you're not into car meets, etc.

#5 You're overlooking the fact that by assuming we're all guilty by association, which in my opinion (for whatever its worth) is the most hypocritical thing I have heard yet. You're mad at us for 'disrespecting you', yet I think its more disrespectful to assume that all of us '****' had something to do with this.

I'm not sure what information the perp gave out, but I think that as long as it wasn't your home address (which the member complaining would have already had) then I don't think its THIS big of a deal that we need to waste 0.4% of the London Peeps thread.
sorry man...but you're right. i did assume that the person gave out my number with a negative attitude. the fact that nobody called me to tell me whats goin on, and that a thread with my name on it, thats being dragged through the mud, and nobody bothers to stick up for me, it doesnt seem like that far of a stretch.

i didnt mean to come in here and insult everyone. thats kind of what happend, but it wasnt my intent. i dont think that everyone had something to do with this...but someone did. i know that im not as close as some of the other boys...but id still stick up for you or peasey or any of the london crew if people were talkin **** about you or whatever. i just expected the same in return. i would have figured all the help iv given, like for example single handedly installing your air ride system would have earned me that right.

anyways...what pissed me off, wasnt just that my number was given out, its that i come home to find the culmination of everything...the guy's asking for my number...i see all these threads, i tell him "settle down, i told you i was away...none of my friends would give you my number anyways" and he tells me "too late, they already did", thats when i got pissed and came and made the post. i was pissed at whoever did it, and figured it had to be one of you guys, and i worded what i said wrong.

my small penor has nothing to do with any of this...plus im taking cialis, AND enzyte.
Old 09-15-2005
Registered!!

Lol, good reading material here....
Old 09-15-2005
Registered!!

Falcon is an unknown quantity at this point
lol.. in my opinion everyone is getting all pissed off for no reason

i couldn't care less what christian called me.. and to be fair, hes already apologized.. alot..

no need to get so worked up over a slip up of words.. cool off guys
Old 09-15-2005
Registered!!

i prefer the masterlock on a string routine..it makes it longer from constant pulling....just my opinion
Old 09-16-2005

Originally Posted by BIG
I am going to eat your dog.

Quick Reply: LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)