Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
you guys are of the gay
Old 10-04-2005
Registered!!

APRboy is on a distinguished road
Dennis, you suck...how the hell are you paying only 1200 a yr on your civic, if you are primary!?!?!?!
Old 10-04-2005
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
so denny you had to give back the bike yet?
Old 10-04-2005

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
I dunno man... that's what my rate is. I'm the only one insured under the Civic.... 25, clean record.

Peasey, no not yet.
Old 10-04-2005
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
i saw john today downtown.????..i didn't say anything to him but i saw him..
Old 10-05-2005

was he with Cathy? Cause he's cuming to get the bike today
Old 10-05-2005
Registered!!

yeah...some girls and another guy
Old 10-05-2005
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Boy_R_D
yeah...some girls and another guy
you can't hide from us in here ninja...you're time is coming
Old 10-05-2005

fvck man... my car was parked in the underground parking lot so long that concrete juice leaked all over my trunk/rear bumper. I washed my car and it wouldn't come off so i ended up buying a claybar kit and claying the rear section of my car Took me so long
Old 10-05-2005
Registered!!

^^^^ohhhh snaaaapp...that sucks you need to buy a cover

and pharoh...i am still in your bum, so i am where you are
Old 10-05-2005
Bush fu(king party,mother fu(king hand job.

Teh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Pharoh
you can't hide from us in here ninja...you're time is coming
pssh. you silly stonecutters are no match for us.
Old 10-05-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
^^^^ohhhh snaaaapp...that sucks you need to buy a cover

and pharoh...i am still in your bum, so i am where you are
well I just pinched a loaf and flushed you home to London
Old 10-05-2005
Registered!!

well i retransformed into water.and now am back in your system

no matter what you say you still got scored on by lindros...and the leafs out played ott...good thing sundin left early...
Old 10-05-2005
Bobaganoosh!

well i retransformed into water.and now am back in your system

no matter what you say you still got scored on by lindros...and the leafs out played ott...good thing sundin left early...
yeah Ottawa didn't really have any game until they switched the lines up a bit...hard to gain momentum from the penalty box..lol.

Leafs were 1/10 on the PP...Sundin or not...that's pretty sad..lol
Old 10-05-2005
Registered!!

yeah but for a brief moment in time they were 100% on the PP
Old 10-05-2005
Bobaganoosh!

yeah but for a brief moment in time they were 100% on the PP

HAHA...like a true Leaf Fan
Old 10-06-2005

YAY HOCKEY!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAALLLL!!!!!!!!!!

Lets start basketball season already!
Old 10-06-2005
Registered!!

r u still doin sparta tomorrow?
Old 10-06-2005

it's supposed to rain... but if it doesn't then yes... sparta
Old 10-06-2005
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
sup fellas....I just got my laptop from work and the net at home today so I'll be back online now....

haha, 3 pages of worthless crap since I left......wouldn't have expected anything less, lol

Bruny....CONGRATS!!!!!!!! (....name him Braden, but if its a girl you can call her Peasey.....or Owen )
Old 10-06-2005

Originally Posted by BIG
Bruny....CONGRATS!!!!!!!! (....name him Braden, but if its a girl you can call her Peasey.....or Owen )
hahahhahahahahhahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey btw... hows the new job man?
Old 10-06-2005
Registered!!

hey B how is the new digs going..? Big City Livin?
Old 10-06-2005
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
The new job is really cool, guys. I wear business casual to work everyday, and its a really young, fun, environment. The guys who used to have my job is a good friend of mine within the company, and when it comes to the latest and greatest devices, I make sure that I'm first on his list of who gets what.

This is a pic of the view from my place with my newest toy (that you'll see Sunday night when I'm back in London). Make some time, lets do something!

I really hope you all can come to my place on the Friday before IF2005, that weekend should be incredible!

Here is the pic:
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo_100605_001.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	61053  
Old 10-06-2005
I deep throat like a mutherfvcken champ!

02 Viggen is an unknown quantity at this point
MY little B
Good to hear everything is going welll and that view looks ill sick nukka!

We will see you sunday!
Old 10-06-2005
Registered!!

Hey Big B, either my phone died or yours did today, i was coming back from Sarnia, picked up another Shitzu puppy, i'm hooked... hope the big city goes awesome for ya, as well as the job. Thanks for the congrats, but i guess i'll let you guys in, Linda and i lost the baby this week, we've spent sunday monday and tuesday at Victoria hospital, i saw you there Peasey, it was that day that she started feeling really sick. So we are gonna hold off on having kids till after we get married next year. So it really sucks big time, toughest thing i've ever had to deal with, but thats life i guess.
Old 10-06-2005
Registered!!

As for good news, i bought another toy, a 2006 Ford Escape XLT, copper, gonna keep the civic, sell whats in my trunk and other nonsense things to slow the car down, and do a K20 swap, so i only drive the car to work, and the Escape is for after work.
Old 10-06-2005
BIG
Registered!!

Damn Bruny, that really sucks bro.......I hope that you and Linda make it through this and try again when the time is right.

as for the CIVIC..........FVCKING RIGHT MAN! I knew you'd come around....mow we just have to chill with you more, haha

Come out on Sunday night when I come home, it'll be fun
Old 10-07-2005

Holy **** Bruno-ho.... I don't know what to say man. Sorry for what happend man

On a lighter note though... atleast you're keeping the Vic
BTW... Susie has been looking into getting a Shitzu for so long now. She wants a brown/white one.

Braden... see you Sunday homie
Old 10-07-2005
BIG
Registered!!

Originally Posted by R1Style
Braden... see you Sunday homie
Old 10-07-2005
Registered!!

hey bruny i am sorry to hear that..hope Linda is doin okay.

I am glad you are keeping the car...and that you got a grocery getter...it is the best of both worlds

Quick Reply: LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)