Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Falcon is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm gonna try to get it fixed up at either audio magic or powerstation.. but i dont have time now

hopefully I wont have to replace it, but I am looking for a good set of component speakers tho B

I'm getting all four of my wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow morning! so.. that should make for a few fun days
Old 02-21-2005
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
ouch... good luck with your teeth. My wisdom teeth are all fully grown in and they're fine so i'm gonna leave them.
Old 02-21-2005
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by R1Style
ouch... good luck with your teeth. My wisdom teeth are all fully grown in and they're fine so i'm gonna leave them.

same here..yay
Old 02-21-2005
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
i got all 4 taken out plus a molar...dayum it hurt..ask for laughing gas before you get the IV...makes life.....lets say...interesting..fun..etc...

as for amp..i have a mtx amp sitting in my closet...it works...you can try it if you want just to test to see if its your connection or if its really your amp...its not the best looking amp but it works...i can get specs of it if you want...let me know
Old 02-21-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
just an update...NO JOB YET!!! dammit!
Old 02-21-2005
Registered!!

thanks for the offer Peasey, but i've got an old phoenix gold sitting in my room collecting dust

ok.. so 8 hours to go.. at least i'll be getting tons of sympathy from my gf .. plus i dont have to work
Old 02-21-2005
Registered!!

APRboy is on a distinguished road
Too bad you are looking for 5 1/4" components or i'd sell ya my kickers cheap.
Old 02-22-2005

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Pharoh
just an update...NO JOB YET!!! dammit!
What happend to Diamond?

Btw... did you guys see I'm trying to trade my blades?
Old 02-22-2005
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
yeah I saw that....I'd keep them....unless you can swap straight up for something a little bigger
Old 02-22-2005
Bobaganoosh!

What happend to Diamond?
I just haven't heard anything yet is all..
Old 02-22-2005

Well I hope you find something in London man... would be cool to have more 7thgenners here.

As for my blades... yeah... I've gotten a bunch of offers but nothing is solid as of yet cause it's only been up for sale for less then a day. I'm gonna wait and see if anything else comes up.
Old 02-22-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Well it looks like I'll be in Brantford for a week starting this Friday and staying until the 7th of March.

I'll be in London during the day for a few afternoons during the week.....
Old 02-22-2005

To bad it's not warmer out... we could have had a mini meet.
Old 02-22-2005
Bobaganoosh!

To bad it's not warmer out... we could have had a mini meet.

hehe..yeah. well if anyone is around just lemme know. I'll keep up on the thread to let you know when I'm in town.
Old 02-22-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by APRboy
Too bad you are looking for 5 1/4" components or i'd sell ya my kickers cheap.

Once I get the stuff I ordered in, i'll take a look.. its possible that 6.5's might fit.. but i have to see
Old 02-23-2005

cool.
Old 02-23-2005
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Falcon
Once I get the stuff I ordered in, i'll take a look.. its possible that 6.5's might fit.. but i have to see
unless you're tyring to fit them someplace other then the doors then they WILL fit, 100%....Bruno and I both have them
Old 02-23-2005
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
K has anyone seen a white 7thgen with a lip kit and Mike's(from UnP) Spoiler...I was parked on a side of a road looking at the front of my car and the car was coming towards me..once he saw me he decided to be cool and do a huge tirespin and peel down the road...I have no clue who it was...but he made 7thgens look bad ...
Old 02-23-2005
BIG
Registered!!

if he is a black guy then I know who you're talking about...
Old 02-23-2005

I've seen a bunch of 7thgens I've never seen before. Saw a silver one today with the Chrome donut altezza's that Braden had and a body kit... only saw it from behind for a quick second so I couldn't tell what kinda kit it was.
Old 02-23-2005
BIG
Registered!!

I think its a buddy club kit
Old 02-23-2005
Registered!!

This guy wasn't black..but he wanted to be
Old 02-23-2005
Registered!!

I've seen a bunch of 7thgens I've never seen before. Saw a silver one today with the Chrome donut altezza's that Braden had and a body kit... only saw it from behind for a quick second so I couldn't tell what kinda kit it was.

that may have been frank franze..i think he is rolling on donuts too..and has donut alteezas right now..but i have seen one like that that wasn't him so i may be wrong
Old 02-23-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by BIG
unless you're tyring to fit them someplace other then the doors then they WILL fit, 100%....Bruno and I both have them
Yup, I've already got a set of 6.5's in the doors with a .75" tweet coax to a 3" mid to compliment in the doors..

I'm going to be adding these as extras, so I should have 10 speakers up front, 2 in the back, plus the sub
Old 02-24-2005

Originally Posted by BIG
I think its a buddy club kit
I don't think it was a BC kit.

Originally Posted by Boy_R_D
that may have been frank franze..i think he is rolling on donuts too..and has donut alteezas right now..but i have seen one like that that wasn't him so i may be wrong
No it's not Frank... Frank has gunmetal hubcaps like Bruno and is lowered with stock tails and no kit.
Old 02-24-2005
Registered!!

woohoo.. car is out of the shop, and it looks like new

and i'm healing up well... so, all is good
Old 02-24-2005

^^ Nice... keep pop'n pills!

Anyways, holy **** ... you guys should see what we did to Braden's interior. Sick... I'll post pics tomorrow.
Old 02-24-2005
Bobaganoosh!

anyone have afternoons free this coming week??? I was thinkin of hittin London for part of a day while I'm in Brantford....hit me up with a PM or something.
Old 02-25-2005
BIG
Registered!!

call me when you are in London, Pharoh.....I'll probably be free 521-7780...

Dennis, can't wait to see those pics....thanks a TON for the help today, we got alot accomplished!
Old 02-25-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by BIG
call me when you are in London, Pharoh.....I'll probably be free 521-7780...

Dennis, can't wait to see those pics....thanks a TON for the help today, we got alot accomplished!
sounds good.

Quick Reply: LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)