Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2005
cant boost cuz it'll wreck the name

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BOOSTLESSD17 is an unknown quantity at this point
It was kind of embarassing driving around w/the stock 15" blingers. But this summer I'm goin be ready to represent
I'm going to hopefully take some pics this weekend, alittle before and after transition.

Last edited by BOOSTLESSD17; 03-01-2005 at 10:52 PM.
Old 03-02-2005
Registered!!

Falcon is an unknown quantity at this point
nothin wrong with 15's, it just means you're more concerned with speed

course most people here have 17+ ... or, in bigs case, we can prolly expect to see 20's or somethin this year
Old 03-02-2005
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
haha, no Chris I'll just stick with my 19s this year.....unless I come across something crazy, lol

yeah, Boostless....I knew that you got that car for a pretty good price.....kit/leather/mods...and best of all WHITE...I love the white coupe, good call.

it'll be cool to see you out this season with it
Old 03-02-2005
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
Buck financed that car for $37 grand?! WTF!?!?!?!?!?!

Anyways, I thought for some reason you only had his front bumper, not the entire car.
Now I know what to look for... I'll cya around. I think we even saw you last year at the track a bunch of times.
Old 03-02-2005
Registered!!

drool.. BMW will be producing the M6 in a few years

506 hp, 7 speed SMG, 0-100 in 4.6 sec, 0-200 in 14 sec

pretty cool.. but i cant justify spending a sixth of a million dollars on a car.. unless i win the lotto
Old 03-02-2005
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
hey so i got into a little slide last nite and scratched one of my oem rims on a curb...its pretty nasty tho thankfully its only really the lip of it...does anyone know where i can refinish it or fix it? and what the cost may be?
Old 03-02-2005

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Falcon
drool.. BMW will be producing the M6 in a few years

506 hp, 7 speed SMG, 0-100 in 4.6 sec, 0-200 in 14 sec

pretty cool.. but i cant justify spending a sixth of a million dollars on a car.. unless i win the lotto
Fvck... well Bruno's neighbour with the 645i will be buying the M6 so we'll see it around London.

Peasey, don't get it fixed just yet... wait until winters over cause you might end up fvcking it up again. There's a place on Exeter Rd. that does wheel repairs.... i forget what they're called but ask on LAC they'll know.
Old 03-03-2005

Wow whered everyone go?
Old 03-03-2005
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
we come and go sometimes, haha
Old 03-04-2005
Registered!!

rokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura aboutrokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura about
its called wheel and shine or something and its about $100 or so per wheel.
Old 03-04-2005
Registered!!

rokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura aboutrokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura about
I need to get me some OEM alloys any of you guys got any or know of some forsale? I'll trade my 17" enkie cdr9's w/rubber for some!
Old 03-04-2005

Yeah that's it... Wheel and Shine.

Anyways, if you're looking for OEM wheels. Try TorontoCivics.com They normally have a ton of postings on stuff like that.
Old 03-05-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by rokenrolcivic
I need to get me some OEM alloys any of you guys got any or know of some forsale? I'll trade my 17" enkie cdr9's w/rubber for some!

are your 17's scratched up or somethin?

EDIT: anyway, if they are in perfect condition, dont trade them for the OEMs, you'll be able to find someone who will pay more for them than you'll pay for OEMs

just be patient and look for a good deal
Old 03-05-2005

Just picked up my new wheels! Traded straight up for my Blades plus he repainted them gunmetal at his shop and threw in 2 brand new tires plus another 4 tires that have 70% tread left on them! The dude also gave me colour matched centre caps and a bottle of touch up paint.

I am happy! Volk TE37's!

Old 03-05-2005
Registered!!

sweet deal man.. they look nice
Old 03-06-2005

Thanks! I think I got a sweet deal out of it.
Old 03-06-2005
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
Yah man those look hot....nice grab!!!
Old 03-06-2005
MmmMMm.. I smell boost!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

joski will become famous soon enough
Sweet grab Denny.. Yummy yummy.. That's the kinda rim I'd sport besides my Rotas!

I just have a question because you guys would probably know.. I was wondering how long it really takes for tickets to be cleared? I thought it was 3 years for quite a while but I ran into my friend (not literally) that I hadn't seen in a while and we were talking about my crappy insurance situation and tickets.. He said that they only take 2 years to clear so I just wanted confirmation. All my faults were 2 years ago and terribly regretted.. What a pain in the ***!
Old 03-06-2005

Sweet rims, they'll look sick on your car.

I think tickets and points take 2 years to come off your driving record but longer for insurance, cuz this June will be 2 years for me, was caught 87 in a 50 on Commissioners 4 points . Insurance wise I only pay $330 a month which is pretty cheap for being 19
Old 03-06-2005

Oh yeah, almost forgot I have an audio question. I tried posting a while ago in i.c.e. but you get too many different responses. Well here it is.... After about a half an hour of riding with amp on at a moderate level, it will shut on and off about every 5 minutes for a few seconds and come back on for a bit. I thought maybe heat so I put seats down didnt matter. It's a 1200w sony amp w/ 10" 700 w Sony sub. But I have light weight alternator pulley and a stock battery and also run a-pillar gauges. Too many draws and not enough power?
And at idle my volts gauge bounces w/ bass at 14v dropping down to 12v and a bit less.
Thanks for any help you guys can provide.
Old 03-06-2005

Thanks guys!

As for your amp cutting out... I was gonna say it might be your ground but because you're voltage is dropping so much it most definatly is the fact that your draining to much power. Plus having an alternator pulley doesn't help much either. I suggest you buy a 1 Farad Cap or buy an optima battery. Better yet do both... that should solve your amp problem.
Old 03-06-2005
Registered!!

APRboy is on a distinguished road
Sweet deal Denny!! Look like my old Advantis, but those don't bubble out as much, i like!!!!
Old 03-07-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Falcon
are your 17's scratched up or somethin?

EDIT: anyway, if they are in perfect condition, dont trade them for the OEMs, you'll be able to find someone who will pay more for them than you'll pay for OEMs

just be patient and look for a good deal

Ya 2 of em are a bit scratched...Im sure they are worth more than OEM alloys espesially w/rubber. I'll keep a lookout and hopefully I can make a little profit from a trade for OEM's
Old 03-07-2005

Originally Posted by APRboy
Sweet deal Denny!! Look like my old Advantis, but those don't bubble out as much, i like!!!!
Yea I think they're are like the Advanti's you had.
Old 03-07-2005
Registered!!

:'( waaaaaaa

so, i'm listening to music today.. not really loud or anythin.. and all of a sudden, poof.. my amp goes

so much for the repair.. i'll be back to the powerstation tomorrow to ask them wtf happened

(the worst part is that before i brought it in, only 2 channels were busted, now 4 of them are . . . wtf!?)
Old 03-07-2005
BIG
Registered!!

^^^ghey
Old 03-07-2005

well they better be fixing it for free.
Old 03-07-2005
BIG
Registered!!

no ****
Old 03-07-2005
BIG
Registered!!

BTW: whats this vcash:500?
Old 03-07-2005

Its some betting thing in the vbookie section, guess like a game.
So i see your looking to already sell the coilovers big. Whats next... possibly air ride

Quick Reply: LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)