Team Capital 7's

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Array is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah those seat are gonna look sick!! 4 point or (if you're hardcore) 5 point harness???

Hey Big L, I think we should go to CT and wire in some new horns. Damn wussy honda horns...they sound like mopeds!!!
Old 06-24-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
tek: do you have the camber kit on ur car? cuz i dont...my front is fine but my rear is off by a lil bit. my drop is 1.75 in the front and 1.5 in the rear, maybe urs is 1.75 all around??

array: hahaha yah honestly...maybe once i get a steering wheel we can do it all at once!!

okay guys i need some opinions. My mom is willing ot buy me a graduation present!!! YEEHAW so now i need to decide what to get. I really want the tyc red euro tails. But i also want to get the dual carbon fiber gauge pod in the dash with 2 autometer carbon fiber gauges...But i also want white underglow(i know it cheezy but its soo slick!!!) so what do you guys think...they are all around an equal price range so gimme your fedback
Old 06-24-2003
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally posted by Big Baller L
damn tek thats a good deal! Were are u ordering from?? thats gonna look sick in ur ride. Yah i dunnno why those tires fit on my car...215/45...maybe your springs are lower than mine.
so when is the next meet, we need to pick a day when b+a is a little more bumpin
B & A was quiet because alot of the imports were all down at Landsdown checking out the rides that were being loaded into the building for Import Night. I beleive that this week will be better.
Old 06-24-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
tek: do you have the camber kit on ur car? cuz i dont...my front is fine but my rear is off by a lil bit. my drop is 1.75 in the front and 1.5 in the rear, maybe urs is 1.75 all around??

array: hahaha yah honestly...maybe once i get a steering wheel we can do it all at once!!

okay guys i need some opinions. My mom is willing ot buy me a graduation present!!! YEEHAW so now i need to decide what to get. I really want the tyc red euro tails. But i also want to get the dual carbon fiber gauge pod in the dash with 2 autometer carbon fiber gauges...But i also want white underglow(i know it cheezy but its soo slick!!!) so what do you guys think...they are all around an equal price range so gimme your fedback
I'm being a post-*****, I just forgot to add my 2 cents to this....lol..

I think the tails would be cool, but guages are always a nice interior touch. All your ideas are good, suprise us....lol.
Old 06-24-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
hmmm....what do ppl think about underglow...personally i know it is kinda sheepish with the 2f2f bullshit....but i really like white, cuz nobody else has it
HELP PLEASE!!! i need something for my car soon or i will go crazy
Old 06-24-2003
Bobaganoosh!

hmmm....what do ppl think about underglow...personally i know it is kinda sheepish with the 2f2f bullshit....but i really like white, cuz nobody else has it
HELP PLEASE!!! i need something for my car soon or i will go crazy
I dunno, underglow isn't bad but there's one problem. If you don't have a skirt on the car you're likely going to see the tubes and that looks cheap...just an opinion.
Old 06-24-2003
Registered!!

Baller : I say, either TYC's or underglow. Anything that help's you accentuate your slick rims!!!

Or get a new wheel. Why not go for more $$$$$$ eh?
Old 06-24-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Pharoh: yeah i agree that if u can see the tubes it looks bad...but i think there is a way to mount them without seeing the tube. I looked underneath and there is a lip where the jack points are that goes all the way donw the side of the car. I could mount them behind that and they would only shine on the ground. im sure i can find a way around that....or i could get side skirts!!!

i think i have made my decision...but i dunno yet....i will suprise all yall
Old 06-24-2003
Registered!!

Originally posted by Pharoh
I dunno, underglow isn't bad but there's one problem. If you don't have a skirt on the car you're likely going to see the tubes and that looks cheap...just an opinion.
Pharoh has a good point. maybe you should hold off the underglow until you through on some side skirts.
Old 06-24-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

i found a nice place to mount them so the tube wont show...behind the jack support, it extends the full lenght of the car. I will ask if they can install them there and if not then i will not get them. I think i would be able to do it myself but i dont wanna mess it up
Old 06-24-2003
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
Baller: I'd hold off on the underglow..go with the tail lights!

It's what everyone sees. Sure, interior is something you see everytime you get in the car, but taillights are something that everyone sees, and more people will think you're the man.

Array: Yup, I'm gettin the 4 point. I'm too scared for my boys to get 5 point hehehehe
the 4 point is legal for street use (DOT approved), so I'm gonna get me some!

but, those will have to wait till another paycheck

mmm...tenzo seats, tein SS coils...can't wait to get all this shiznit!

after these, I'll be done buyin parts for now

well, except for maybe the neuspeed X-Brace

man, my gf is gonna kill me! hehehehe
Old 06-24-2003
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
oh yeah: Baller: yup, I got a camber kit.

like I said, I didn't even bother putting on the front, it was fine!

Plus, the front kit is just a little bolt...not worth it!

So I think once these few parts are installed (brakes, coils, seats), I'll start focusing on my scooter again.

can't wait to get that running! the only thing holding me back from working on it, is the fact that I don't have any time

school 4 nights a week, working fulltime, and then having to study on weekends. not fun. it's gonna be over august 8th...but that's not soon enough!
Old 06-24-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

aight....i guess ur right...and plus one of my taillights is broken so i need to deal with that. But i wanna get the red ones. Thye look very close to stock...u guys think it will be a big enuf difference??

tek: man your hokkin ur ride up nicely!!! I wanna see the seats in the four door!! They will look slick. I wanna get silver and black seats too....or just all black, but they are too expensive rigth now!! hopefully ull get them soon!!!
Old 06-24-2003
Ask me about your mom.

yeah man, monday or wednesday...I'll be placin the order for seats!

and once I get the money back from my friend in TO, I'll be ordering the coils.

so...I'm thinkin that the coils may get here by next weekend (july 5/6), which means I can put them in that weekend!

i just have to study/do homework as well

but...ZOOM ZOOM BABY!!!!!

can't wait

seats will probably take a while...probably not till the next weekend.

and then I gotta wait for another paycheck to get the harness

man, this hobby is WAY too addictive!!!

oh fek, I also forgot about the brakes

hehehehe

damn...way too expensive of a hobby!
Old 06-24-2003
Ask me about your mom.

oh yeah, Baller: hook it up with some pics!
Old 06-24-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

aight i have only found one with them actually on the car...here it is...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	0102civicsedan.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	3973  
Old 06-24-2003
Ask me about your mom.

Originally posted by Array
Yeah those seat are gonna look sick!! 4 point or (if you're hardcore) 5 point harness???

Hey Big L, I think we should go to CT and wire in some new horns. Damn wussy honda horns...they sound like mopeds!!!
what's wrong with mopeds? hehehe jk

I got the "Freeway blaster horn" from crappy tire. it's a lot louder, and doesn't sound as homo, either.

sorry, I'm in postwhore mode as well
Old 06-24-2003
Ask me about your mom.

aight i have only found one with them actually on the car...here it is...

d00d, those look pretty sweet!

get those for sure!
Old 06-24-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

done...im on my way to the store right now....peace!!
Old 06-24-2003
Ask me about your mom.

peaceout!
Old 06-24-2003
Registered!!

Good call Baller & Tek. Those lights will flow nicely.

Tek : Nothing against mopeds....just messing with ya a little. I definitely need a new horn.
Old 06-24-2003
Ask me about your mom.

hehehe it's cool, i'm not offended...I own a scooter

hehehehe
Old 06-24-2003

liljoe is an unknown quantity at this point
there is a cool dual horn at CT called "el Grande"
you should get that one.
if you do I want to hear it.

later
Old 06-24-2003
Registered!!

Originally posted by LilJoe
there is a cool dual horn at CT called "el Grande"
you should get that one.
if you do I want to hear it.

later
Thanks man, I'll check it out tonight....I've got Gift Cards!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

Baller : Did you order the lights??

Tek : I know you got a scooter...that why I said it...that's my humour for ya!!! When you get those seats I gotta be a passenger in your go-kart.....er...I mean ...civic....oops~
Old 06-24-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

lights should be in tomorrow. i got a really good price too...280 taxes in!! anyone wanna give me a hand puttin them in??? hahaha hopefully i can do it easily..any tips (tek) since u have done it already
Old 06-24-2003
Registered!!

1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
i called deals 4 weels today and they told me that 215/35/18 is smaller than the stock circonferance wheels so ge told me to get 215/40/18 instead which is just a little smaller than stock but very close............i dont know if i should go for 40 series i might rub dont u guys think but the good thing is that if i order the rims with them they will try both tires on so i can see which one is best]
anyways later guys oooooohhhh and baller those tails are sweet nice choice
Old 06-24-2003
Registered!!

peace
Old 06-24-2003
Registered!!

out
Old 06-24-2003