Team Capital 7's

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2003
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally posted by Array
hahaha

Pee on his car, that is classic!!!!

From now on we are civic driver's by day, Bank robbers by night!!!!!!
Hey Tek: Took your quiz, I am also Takumi...lol. Pretty good eh!

My old Mazda was a FWD 2.2 ltr Turbo and the torque steer was insaine I tells ya! It was all you could do to not run it off the side of the road...lol. But....It was such a boring looking car that it was humiliating to lose to and beleive me...lots of people lost to it...lol. "just call me the Navigator, because I've never LOST"....lol.

Engine swap is where it's at but like we've said before. If you want to consider a turbo in the future you'll want a K20A3 (SiR) for the lower compression...Sure it has 40 less HP but the torque is the same..(maybe 1 ftlbs off), you can make that all back and loads more....
Old 07-08-2003
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
exactly.

the only difference in the K20A3 vs. K20A2 is the top end. it's the same engine, it just has a few beefier parts, and the i-vtec is supposed to be more 'sports oriented'.

swap swap swap swap swap swap swap swap swap swap

do the swap!
Old 07-08-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally posted by tekgnosis
exactly.

the only difference in the K20A3 vs. K20A2 is the top end. it's the same engine, it just has a few beefier parts, and the i-vtec is supposed to be more 'sports oriented'.

swap swap swap swap swap swap swap swap swap swap

do the swap!
Oh and one more thing...You can get the K20A3 (SiR) and if you like bolt the A2 6 speed to it for the speed happy highway cruising gear...

Edit: This thread is almost due for lockdown!
Old 07-08-2003
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
yeah, I think it's time to lock this bizitch and start a new thread.

somebody else do it...I'm a little lazy
Old 07-08-2003
Ask me about your mom.

I'll start a new thread now. Then I'll report this to a mod for lockingness.
Old 07-08-2003
O RLY

S2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to behold
lockingnessed