Ottawa/Hull Team Members Area

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2003
Ask me about your mom.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
man, mustangs are the bane of my existence.

I hate them with a passion!

did you guys see hte car and driver on sunday? they compared the new SRT Mustang Cobra to the RX-8, and the G35 coupe.

the mustang came in last.

they had a swerve test (very quick lane change and then change lanes back)...and the RX-8 beat the mustangs best time on the first try.

they go fast in a straight line, sure, but they handle like a ****ing OX.

garbage.

maybe it's also the image "American Muscle"...**** that. almost all mustang owners either have serious complex's, or are white trash.

screw 'em!

stomp one for me while you're at it, Pharoh!
Old 05-28-2003
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
damnit, why is it that everytime I post, it goes on a new page? hehehe
Old 05-28-2003
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
THIS THREAD IS GETTING HUGE!

London Peeps, here we come!
Old 05-28-2003

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
hahaha, damn it looks like its gonna rain till sunday, damn not poring, so we cant let it stop us, man, i saw bruce almighty last night, b-e-a-utifull, mmovie, it is so damn funny
Old 05-28-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally posted by player
hahaha, damn it looks like its gonna rain till sunday, damn not poring, so we cant let it stop us, man, i saw bruce almighty last night, b-e-a-utifull, mmovie, it is so damn funny
This being Ottawa the weather forcast will likely change about 10 times before tomorrow..lol.
Like for today they had the little picture as rain, sun, cloud and thunder and lightning...Why not just say.."We really have no friggen clue"

Ya, I heard that movie was pretty good too....Still waiting to see Matrix, 2F2F and bad Boyz II.
Old 05-28-2003
Ask me about your mom.

We can always meet under the parking garage at east sides?

it'll be dry in there!

speaking of meeting at east sides...which lot are we going to meet at?
Old 05-28-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Originally posted by tekgnosis
We can always meet under the parking garage at east sides?

it'll be dry in there!

speaking of meeting at east sides...which lot are we going to meet at?
Hey that's a great questionl...lol

Fingers crossed it won't be raining!
Old 05-28-2003

well if it is not raining, then we will meet in the open lot right outside of eastsides, that why i said 9 initially as it will be closing down, so it will be empty, but some how it became 8pm, i dunno if we will find parking, then, if it is raing, then we will meet in the covered lot right beside eastsides.

hmmmmm funnel cake
Old 05-28-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Originally posted by Big Baller L
Pharoh: aight i got them on..you can take off the ones on urs now...thanks..peace
Baller: set up a signature with a link to your gallery, that way when you post people will be able to quick link to your pics.....See how mine is set up?
Old 05-28-2003
Ask me about your mom.

I also vote for 9pm then. Any objections?

9pm will be easier, cuz there won't be as many cars in the lot (You're right, Player).

sound good?
Old 05-28-2003
Bobaganoosh!

sounds good to me too.
Old 05-28-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
Pharoh: aight ill try.
For anyone not busy tomorrow night(thurs) i might check out the vox and see whats going down there...it would be cool if some guys showed up there. Normally there are some cars there, but it would juts be a chill place to meet up with people.
Old 05-28-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
im just checking to see if i did it right
Old 05-28-2003
Bobaganoosh!

im just checking to see if i did it right
Nope...lol..Did you use the htp button at the top to set it up. You just click that and copy the url into it...It'll ask you to name the link and then you put the URL in....Try that.
Old 05-28-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

how do u get the link??? i have no idea about html code and stuff like that!!!
Old 05-28-2003

Wwhat time r u going to the vox?
Old 05-28-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

imm probably be there around 830 9ish...i usually dont stay long but if there are other peeps there then forshure ill kick it
Old 05-28-2003
Bobaganoosh!

imm probably be there around 830 9ish...i usually dont stay long but if there are other peeps there then forshure ill kick it
If it isn't raining and all that then I'll probably show up.
Old 05-28-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

aight forshure...we should try and get as many people as possible....i really wanna meet thurs cuz i cant make it on friday.
Old 05-28-2003

i will try my best
Old 05-28-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Pir8Pete and FreddySi are a definate for Friday night at St.Laurent. We're gonna head there from my place together.

Baller....Dances are for weenies...come out to the meet...lol....just kiddin bud.
Old 05-28-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

WEENIES?? Who u callin a weenie. IM six foot 5 playa...u got nothin on me. Yo you obviously dont know me with clubs/dancing. U can call me user if u really want...but i dont sign no autographs. Yo just come tomorrow night...there is no way that i can make it out on friday...sorry pharoh!!
Old 05-28-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

user=usher
Old 05-28-2003
Registered!!

1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
damn i cant be at the vox tomorrow summer skool 7 to 10
Old 05-29-2003
Ask me about your mom.

1983: d00d, where are you taking summer school?

and what are you taking?

I have class 7-10 tonight as well!

I'm taking physics at carleton...you?
Old 05-29-2003
Bobaganoosh!

WEENIES?? Who u callin a weenie. IM six foot 5 playa...u got nothin on me. Yo you obviously dont know me with clubs/dancing. U can call me user if u really want...but i dont sign no autographs. Yo just come tomorrow night...there is no way that i can make it out on friday...sorry pharoh!!
LOL....just yankin your chain my friend...I think it's gonna rain tonigh...s'all good though, we'll take plenty of pics on Friday
Old 05-29-2003
Registered!!

jongreenway is an unknown quantity at this point
hey guys, was just reading back on the first couple pages, and people posted pictures of their cars. I'm not sure what everyone else thinks, but I really think if you have a DX, (black painted door handles), it would be a REALLY good idea to paint the handles (and that strip along the side of the car) to match the colour of your car. It really looks bad when the car is silver and the handles and that strip is black.
Old 05-29-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Originally posted by jongreenway
hey guys, was just reading back on the first couple pages, and people posted pictures of their cars. I'm not sure what everyone else thinks, but I really think if you have a DX, (black painted door handles), it would be a REALLY good idea to paint the handles (and that strip along the side of the car) to match the colour of your car. It really looks bad when the car is silver and the handles and that strip is black.
You could just as easily go to a dealership that has a bodyshop and recover the handles out of a mangled car....I know a few people that have done that with handles and mirrors. Silver was a popular color for the Si and Veloz, there must be some around.
Old 05-29-2003

thank god i have an LX
Old 05-29-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

yes i know u saw my pictures of my civic with the black handles and side mouldings. That would be a good idea to find some off a mangeled car. Wtvr im not really worried...im happy with my car now...those are minor details!!

Quick Reply: Ottawa/Hull Team Members Area