Ottawa/Hull Team Members Area

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2003
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Ottawa/Hull Team Members Area

Sup y'all!

I figured we needed to stick to one place to post each other on everything..There were two Ottawa meet sections and it's getting a little confusing...

Everyone in the Ottawa/Hull Team subscribe to this thread.
Old 05-25-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
Aight im here...why dont we meet up on saturday too or something. Im definately not going to be able to make it friday. Saturday at b+a is usually good also
Old 05-25-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
If you have women 'Birds' then bring them...lol.

Ya, we're thinking about a Karting get together on Saturday.
Old 05-25-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
friday i have a school dance....i gotta kill that...with some c-walkin you know. Im still trying to get her interested in cars...its hard man! I would like to go karting...but im tryin to save to add tint to my car...and i also need a camber kit. Maybe ill meet you guys there, but i wont actually go karting!!! im too stingy. Plus i got a ticket to pay off!!! DAMN COPS.
Old 05-25-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Check out my pics and you'll see a nice blonde who's into cars...She just got hers lowered Friday....You can't really see them but she has 17" Motegies...
Old 05-25-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

im guessing thats you next to her. Pretty sick ride. How do you like your projectors? I was thinking about getting some...but then i found out that i could take out the amber part in the stock ones...im torn between the 2 choices...i could probably put this in another forum but i figured while were talkin...
Old 05-25-2003
Pir8pete

i'll b there

Old 05-25-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Yo, Tekgnosis will trade you his cleared ones off his 4dr for yours. He got Angel Eyes last week. The projectors work really well. I also have red bulbs behind my red lenses on the tails to give them a nice dark red glow....sweet!
Old 05-25-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Originally posted by Pir8pete
i'll b there
Right on Pete! Stay up on the thread for updates. I wrote Freddy as well, hope he can come too.
Old 05-25-2003
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
Big Baller L: I'll trade you for my cleared lights, straight up...

I'll even install them for you...it's fun

I'm up for the meet on friday for sure. Saturday hopefully...there's a party I'm supposed to go to, and I THINK it's on saturday, but it might be friday.

crap, I should really figure that out.

either way, I'll be to one night, but not the other hehehe

****, I need to start using that whole "calender" feature on my blackberry, hehehe
Old 05-25-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

tekgnosis why do u want to trade ur cleared ones?? Couldn't i just take the amber piece off of mine? Is it hard to do? I heard that sealing is a pain. Id be up for the trade as long as ur lights arent messed up or anything. I guess we can talk if we both show up to one of the meeting days. But i definately wanna clear mine out if we dont trade or wtvr. If u wanna help that would be awesome!
Old 05-25-2003
Registered!!

1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
i think i did see u driven by baller u were with some friends right?? at first i thaught it was player but then i notice that the headlights werent cleared...........wat skool do u go to??
anyways im not sure yet if i can make it on friday nite and as for the karting im broke sorry guys spend over a hundred buck in mtl saturday nite

Last edited by 1983; 05-25-2003 at 11:40 PM.
Old 05-26-2003

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
the only problem with clearing your lights is resealing them, i did mine in chrsitmas, and they r leaking oretty bad, i will take them apart and redo it this week. i did 1983's headlights, and they turned out perfect, but his are for the coupe, the coupe is easier to do. all in all i think clearing is the way to go, projectors are a pain to adjust, some people say they leak, and why pay more anyways, the only issue is the legal part, if u keep your turn signals amber (stock) or orange your ok, but i put hyper whites, so just to be safe, i also installed side markers on my bumper. i say save your self the hassel and trade with tek, if not i am up for helping you clear your own.
Old 05-26-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Yah that was probably me. I always have scrubs in my car!!! hahaha...were did u see me? I will have pictures available very soon. I go to sir robert borden and am like the only tuner in the whole school...kinda sad. I probably saw your civic if u saw mine cuz im always looking out for tuned 7th gens! I never see that many. Player: Yah thats what i was thinking also. So the turn signal bulbs are actually amber? I though it was only the amber piece that projected that colour...maybe not!! Aight well im sure i will meet up with you guys and i can take a look at tek's. What school do all you guys go to?
Old 05-26-2003
Bobaganoosh!

I don't go to school, I develop software. Man, I hated school! When I went to high school I went to Holy Trinity in Kanata. Not too many tuners back then except for me...I was an original dog...I had a 90 Si Hatch. Back when a short ram was a peice of PVC with a filter on the end and an exaust clamp to mount it to the inner wheel well...lol.

Are we all sure that the coupe lights don't go in the 4dr? I thought the were the same...

Don't know if you guys noticed the reply above from Pir8pete...He drives a 2002 EP3 Hatch...(SiR)..He's converting it to a true left hand drive Type R....That should be cool!

Big Baller: I think I may have seen your ride. I know for sure I saw that other one you mentioned with the blue tint. Is that the same one with the HUGE wing on it?

1983: Man, just come out on Friday then...I don't know how much the karting is but if it aint much than I'll cover you.
Old 05-26-2003
Registered!!

jongreenway is an unknown quantity at this point
Coupe lights DO fit in the sedan, but you need a different size connector which you can get from honda.

As of september i'll be part of this club, i'm from Kingston... kinda close...
Old 05-26-2003
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
Big Baller L: Nothing really wrong with my lights...I just got projectors and wanna get rid of my cleared ones.

I sorta go to school still...I try not to hehehe

I'm also a software developer. I work out in kanata, and I'm desperately trying to finish school (at carleton).

I was on the 5 year program...B.C.S Honours + 1 full year of co-op. but then my co-op turned into a career, which is awesome, but i'm kinda losing faith in school.

so, I'm goin for the good old B.Sc. hehehe

It's been four years so far of comp sci...I don't feel like sticking out the rest of it (I'm behind anyways, it would take me another 2 years to get the B.C.S.), so I'm gonna hopefully graduate in december.

as for carleton, there's quite a few tuners

I see quite a few random people that have pimped out everythings...preludes to 'vics, to accords, M3's (yup, saw two different ones..nuts!), etc...

I need to quit school so I can have more money for my car hehehe
Old 05-26-2003
Bobaganoosh!

I keep seeing other 7thGens that aren't in the club yet...DAMN, we gotta get to these people...I swear if there's a reason to put the 7thGenCivic.com across my bumper this is it.
Old 05-26-2003
Ask me about your mom.

I'd be willing to put it on my car for a couple of weeks.

just a HUGE sticker across the back bumper.

but...only a couple of weeks
Old 05-26-2003
Bobaganoosh!

What do you all think of this for a team name?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	team7.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	2723  
Old 05-26-2003
Ask me about your mom.

I'd have to say I like the logo pic hehehe

then again, I may be a bit biased....

what if we called ourselves "Capital 7"?
Old 05-26-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Figured you would like the pic...lol.

I just wanted to post the name idea on something other than a blank post....

Anyway...I await all your opinions on the name idea...
Old 05-26-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Pharoh: Maybe it was me, i will have pictures by tomorrow. The one with the blue tint is a guy i know, but he drive a cavalier around more than his civic...he must have bumped his head or something...
Old 05-26-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Can't wait to see the pics man!
Old 05-26-2003

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
i love that logo, but it will look even better when we are all in it, but what i dont like is racing, why the racing name, are we really going to race?
anyways, i goto OttawaU, just finished 3rd year of software engineering, i dont really work, so i am brock, that is the only thing that is stopiing me from going all out on my car.
Old 05-26-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Originally posted by player
i love that logo, but it will look even better when we are all in it, but what i dont like is racing, why the racing name, are we really going to race?
anyways, i goto OttawaU, just finished 3rd year of software engineering, i dont really work, so i am brock, that is the only thing that is stopiing me from going all out on my car.
Actually, we're gonna likely drop the racing from the name. Maybe just 'Capital 7' or something like that.
Old 05-26-2003
Ask me about your mom.

Capital 7's

not a bad name...it's got a nice ring to it

it's too bad we can't think of some sort of cheesy name, like "Night Kids", or "Speedstars", (initial D names)
Old 05-26-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Originally posted by tekgnosis
Capital 7's

not a bad name...it's got a nice ring to it

it's too bad we can't think of some sort of cheesy name, like "Night Kids", or "Speedstars", (initial D names)
ya, but I'm not a kid anymore....lol..

Anyway, we have something to work with. Lets see what we end up with.

That reminds me. I want to see that 'Initial D' stuff.

Last edited by Pharoh; 05-26-2003 at 04:16 PM.
Old 05-26-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

the name is sick....classy...not cheezy
Old 05-26-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

okay i got some pictures but i have no idea on how to actually get them on the site....do i need a website to link from or can i just send them directly to the site?

Quick Reply: Ottawa/Hull Team Members Area