Ottawa/Hull Team Members Area

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
yah forshure...aight thanks alot...i will stop by but im not making any promises!!! anyways i gotta go do some school bullshit...put up those pics for me dawg...thanks..peace
Old 05-27-2003
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally posted by Big Baller L
yah forshure...aight thanks alot...i will stop by but im not making any promises!!! anyways i gotta go do some school bullshit...put up those pics for me dawg...thanks..peace
Coo man, The pics are in my gallery now. At least now you can get them posted on the random ride screens.

Let me know when your status changes to member so I can free up the space for my pics that I'm taking this Friday at the meet.
Old 05-27-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
aight forshure...thanks again...i need to get some comments now!! so the swap is going down forshure or what?? were are u getting ur engine???MTL?
Old 05-27-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Engine from Montreal and Tapp Auto will do the work...I'm gonna build the enternals of the motor before I drop it in...I don't plan on having it done until around the beginning of winter.
Old 05-27-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

aight thats sick...what are u gonna do to the enternals?? i dont know tooo much about engine ****...but are u gonna like bore ur cylynders and **** liek that...or u just gona put liek aftermarket cam/gear/pullys manifold etc etc...
Old 05-27-2003
Bobaganoosh!

I'll probably widen the throttle body, new cams, cam gears, pulleys, new CAI cuz this one may not fit over the engine. Then I'll have to get a new header, flash the ECU and remap the fuel system so I can throw in a VTECH controller...Basically get it ready so that it can take a BIG turbo the following year...he he he he!

I may have to go to a 17" wheel too...damn.
Old 05-27-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

yo ur gonna be puttin a nice dent in your economic situation huh!!! damn thats gonna be sick...make sure you gimme a call when its all done...i would love to see it/ride in it....go kill some ludes and type r's (Maybe)
What does flash your ecu mean?
Old 05-27-2003

liljoe is an unknown quantity at this point
any estimated price tag for the swap??
Old 05-27-2003
Bobaganoosh!

yo ur gonna be puttin a nice dent in your economic situation huh!!! damn thats gonna be sick...make sure you gimme a call when its all done...i would love to see it/ride in it....go kill some ludes and type r's (Maybe)
What does flash your ecu mean?
Flashing the ECU is the same as wiping out your computers BIOS. It basically means I can reset the fuel map the way I want it, more and how often. A VTECH controller will allow me to set the VTECH entry points but unless you map the fuel it won't have that big an impact.

any estimated price tag for the swap??
Umm..the financials...Well, about 5 grand for the engine and ECU and another 1800 for the install work and everything that goes with it including Chasis Dyno tests.
Part of the reason I'm waiting til winter to do this is because I can save the money more efficiently without killing myself. The internals will probably be another 2 grand or less if I can swing enough of it through Pearl....fingers crossed.
I can get the ECU flashed anytime really, I could do it after the swap is done and it's parked for the winter...You just send the ECU to Hondata and it's back in 3 - 4 days.

I want to be the undisputed KING of 7thGens in this city and pile up victims as I go along...lol.
Old 05-27-2003

liljoe is an unknown quantity at this point
really?
Thats cheaper than I thought. Aren't the Hasport mounts like $1K??
Old 05-27-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Naw, there is a better one out there now. Besides, the cost has come down lots since Hasport first did the swap.
Old 05-27-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

damn thats alot of loot! Well after all of that im pretty sure you will be the king of all 7th gens. At least i wont mess with you thats for sure! Oh wait...i have an intake...must have added 10 horsepower!!! U better stay back...my cars a rocket!!! hahaha jokes
Old 05-27-2003
Bobaganoosh!

I wouldn't go after fellow teamates...lol...I want SRT-4 NEONS, Nissans and 2000 SiR's....

he he he
Old 05-27-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

yes....i want them too...but i cant have them....what i want most is a 5 liter stang. That would make my life complete.
Old 05-27-2003
Bobaganoosh!

I used to eat those in my old Camaro...damn that was fun.
Old 05-27-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

yah but that doesnt count....eat one in a 7th gen civic....then i will kiss your feet!!! hahaha
Old 05-27-2003
Bobaganoosh!

yah but that doesnt count....eat one in a 7th gen civic....then i will kiss your feet!!! hahaha
Deal, but don't kiss my feet...Just bring women...lol
Old 05-27-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

hahah aight aight....i got women...i got maaad women!!! There all too young for your old ***!! hahaha
Old 05-27-2003
Bobaganoosh!

hahah aight aight....i got women...i got maaad women!!! There all too young for your old ***!! hahaha
I aint old son! lol.

But ya, probably right...maybe they got older sisters...lol
Old 05-27-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

hahah ill do my best...my gf has an older sister!!! but she aint as hot as my girl!! hahaha
u need to get that swap first buddy!!!
coulnt u get a cusomt turbo from tapp also?
Old 05-27-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

i just got member status....so now i can post the pics under my own name?
Old 05-27-2003
Bobaganoosh!

i just got member status....so now i can post the pics under my own name?
ya man, congrats! Lemme know when you're done and it all works then I'll take them off mine.
Old 05-27-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

aight thanks again....i dont have to have a website or anything do i?
Old 05-27-2003
Bobaganoosh!

aight thanks again....i dont have to have a website or anything do i?
No just go to members rides and click upload photos...You do them one at a time.
I just added some new ones dude!
Old 05-27-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

aight....i dont have to be in my profile or anything?
Old 05-27-2003
Bobaganoosh!

aight....i dont have to be in my profile or anything?
No just signed in normal man.
Old 05-27-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

okay gimme a sec
Old 05-27-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Pharoh: aight i got them on..you can take off the ones on urs now...thanks..peace
Old 05-27-2003
Registered!!

1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
damn that was alot of reading but got nothin to say too tired........
Old 05-27-2003

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
K20, hmm thats hot, but u guys are obsesed too much with speed, i tend to lean more towards looks, if i want speed i would get a faster car, but i just enjoy making my car look or sound better.

but damn, i would love to see u kick some mustange ***, damn i hate mustange, no wait, damn i hate domestics, its all about imports

Quick Reply: Ottawa/Hull Team Members Area