Ottawa/Hull Team Members Area

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2003
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally posted by Big Baller L
okay i got some pictures but i have no idea on how to actually get them on the site....do i need a website to link from or can i just send them directly to the site?
I beleive that you have to acheive Member status first before you can have a gallery. You can try posting them in this thread but you have to be careful of how big they are. At the bottom of the thread writing page there is a browse button to attach files...You will have to make one post per pic...If that doesn't work out for you email them to me and I will host them for you until you get Member status.

So, you like the name idea?
Old 05-26-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
heres one
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	img_0737-copy.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	2741  
Old 05-26-2003

liljoe is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll be there Friday. Looking forward to meeting all you "Badass 7thGen'ers" Hehe!
Old 05-26-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Website!

Hey Guys!

I think I can get some free space to host a team website! I have some knowledge with InterDev does anyone else have experience?

All we need to do is get some good team shots and we can post them there and link up 7thGenCivic.com. I'm sure Derel will allow us to use an official banner add if I ask. I bet if I ask Manny at Pearl he'll give us mad discounts if we put his company banner on the site as well....Also, getting back to what Tek and I discussed some time ago....If I get Michelin or BFGoodrich banners we might be able to solidify the sponsorship I'm after...Questions and opinions very welcome here...!

What do you think?

I was thinking that if you all want to use a name that isn't symbolic of the region we could go with a generic name like 'Team Trance' or 'Team Kinetic'....you know, something along those lines.
Old 05-26-2003
Bobaganoosh!

heres one
Hey man, that car is really comin along...likin' the wheels dude!
Old 05-26-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
one more from the front...what do u guys think....its still kinda stock

Name:	front-shot-small-file.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	2742  
Old 05-26-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

heres one more from the front...thanks pharoh its getting there....i just need money

Name:	front-side-small.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	2743  
Old 05-26-2003
Bobaganoosh!

heres one more from the front...thanks pharoh its getting there....i just need money
The only thing your needin right now is tint bro, then she'll really look mean....Tint takes the 'Fishbowl' look out of a car, you know what I mean...
Old 05-26-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Yah thats what im thinking....i wanan get quantum from goldwing....i can get a nice deal on it....thats what imma do next tho forshure
Old 05-26-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Yah thats what im thinking....i wanan get quantum from goldwing....i can get a nice deal on it....thats what imma do next tho forshure
Tell me how much first. I may be able to get Pearl to beat it...They are the best tint shop in town! I know the owner really well.
Old 05-26-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

they said it would be about 270 taxes in and installed...thats for the quantum tint...its the best one they have. Also remember I have a 4 door...anyone else see the pics? I need feedback
Old 05-26-2003
Bobaganoosh!

I'll call Pearl and get a quote for you!
Old 05-26-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

aight let me know when u find out....thanks...so whats up this weekend....are people meeting up?
Old 05-26-2003
Bobaganoosh!

aight let me know when u find out....thanks...so whats up this weekend....are people meeting up?
So far, Friday night at 8 over at the St.Laurent Shopping mall by the East Side Marios
Old 05-26-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

damn i dont think i will be able to go on friday.... damn son thats noo good...oh well...i really want to see all the rides we got goin on....maybe saturday...heres one more pic of my car

Name:	img_0739.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	2757  
Old 05-26-2003
Bobaganoosh!

damn i dont think i will be able to go on friday.... damn son thats noo good...oh well...i really want to see all the rides we got goin on....maybe saturday...heres one more pic of my car
Damn, why not?

Great pic!
Old 05-26-2003
Registered!!

Rider is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys I'm near quebec city about 6h from Ottawa/hull

I'll be in Hull somewhere in June and I'll let you guys know exactly the date!
I'll be at nappierville Dragway June 7!

Eric
Old 05-26-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

well pharoh i have to go to my school dance!! its the last one of my life and i gotta bust some c-walkin if u feel me!!! But it ends at 11 and if i dont go clubbin after then ill prolly meet up with you guys depending where you are and if im juiced or not! I really wanna meet up though.....that sucks
Old 05-26-2003

That's too bad. But 11:00pm is usually a good time @ B&A anyway. Thats when "stuff" gets going.
Old 05-26-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

lil joe u have any pics of ur car?
Old 05-26-2003

This is one taken at night. Kinda crappy, but it shows how badly it needs to be lowered. Also, its not the side with the dent
Old 05-26-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

ya u definately need a drop! but it looks clean...are thos 16's or 17's??
Old 05-26-2003

Thanks.
They're 16's I've got a set of Kuhmo Ecsta Supra's on them. Nice tires, but noisy as hell. I just bought another set of them. Used, but in very decent condition for $40 total. Hell of a deal.
Don't really have much done to it yet. Hell, I've done more this year than in the 2 years before.
I'm pissed off right now though. My struts are bad (again) and they are on back order @ honda. Cars no fun anymore, all bouncy and rides like poo. Anyone else have strut problems??
Old 05-26-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

that sucks that ur struts are messed....why dont u get koni's? How much did u pay for ur honda struts?? I dropped my car with the neuspeed springs and its been about a month and ive had no problems....but eventually i am gonna need to change them
how did ur get messed?
Old 05-26-2003

They just go bad. Its a known problem. They get fixed under warranty. How much are Koni's? I think they're friggin $$
Plus you have to cut the stock struts or something?

I might be buying some Goldlines from tekgnosis. I'll have to think about upgrading them then.
Old 05-26-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Ive heard from goldwing that konis go for about 100 each...then u gotta install them...another 200 bucks probably....damn if my shocks blow out on my lowered car...can i just put my stock springs back on and take it into honda for warranty??
Do you drive your car like crazy or what?
Old 05-26-2003

WHO TOLD YOU!!

hehe not really that crazy, but I like to have a bit of fun!
Old 05-26-2003
Nugget Garage Since 2004

well man if you blew your stock struts with ur stock springs u gotta be doing some crazy **** dawg!!! I have lowering springs and havent had any problems...YET...im crossing my fingers....but when i save u enuf i will get konis.
Old 05-26-2003

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
the only thing that is stoppinf me from lowering my car is that i will probebly blow my shocks and struts, if i ever lower my car, i would ho all out, springs shocks struts and camber kit.
oh yeah for friday, whoever has a digital camera bring it, we need a good one.
as for the website, that a good idea, we should start with a small nice site, i know HTML but thats about it, maybe a bit of java, but slowly we can get sponsers. as for the name i think its a better idea yo keep it linked to ottawa, as to be unique and diffrent from all those other teams out there.
Old 05-26-2003
Registered!!

1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
id be going to mtl u next semester as for now im having summer skool ....................saw in hull a black coupe with altezza and some nice white rims and saw a silver coupe with altezza and wings west lip kit all arround so was just wondering if it was anyone from the site
noticed most of u all have aftermarket rims on im still stuck with the stock 15" i was thinking of getting 18" but then again im moving to mtl soon and the roads over there are shitty so do u guys think i should just stick with some 17" or go for 18" anyways???
baller..........i saw u driven by the vox last time u looked kinda lost hehehhe i was one of the guys standing in front of the three is300
pharoh.........thanx for the karting **** but im still not sure yet if i can make it for both ill let u guys know
oh and nice car baller btw keep up the good work

Quick Reply: Ottawa/Hull Team Members Area