Side-Fx Live Performance-October 16th UPDATE**

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2004
I Love Lamp

Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada/ Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
burnhard88 is an unknown quantity at this point
yes... please... i'm really proud landin... that just made my month... i think i'm gonna cry too... lol... jazzy jeff was probably shatting himself as well when u were busting out ur lyrics... good job brother... u definatly deserved it... last night, was the defining moment, in which alot of ppl could see your picture, they definatly could understand ur simple description, and they did not need a simple prescription... u truly prove in entirty last night as well, that ur sound is profound and ur style is stealth as well... congratulations landin
Old 10-17-2004

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enoughslOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Big Baller L
OMG guys...i cant even explain to you how i feel. I guarantee you guys that it was the best 5 minutes of my life. I thank you all sooooo much for comming out, and once again side-fx is nuffin without support. I was so happy that i was crying, because there is nothing more in life that wanted then tonight. I felt so respected, and you dont know how much that means to me.
I havent recieved that much support it a while
thank you guys sooooooo much, and i hope i was exceeding you're expectations for the 5 minutes of fame!!!

HOLLA!!!! Like a nugget
****in' represent that **** man..I can't believe the show..Amazing crowd, and definitely mad support for you. You are the **** man..I was so glad I could be there for you! Yay for Landin!!