Side-Fx Live Performance-October 16th UPDATE**

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Side-Fx Live Performance-October 16th UPDATE**

whassup everyone.
It looks like a scored my big chance at doing my first live performance. I will be entering a show at Le Skratch on saturday October 16th. Its a 5 minutes of fame variety show, and it is the opening for the DJ Jazzy Jeff performance right after. 10 people are selected to perform, and i'm one of them. It starts at 11:30, and im not sure when I will be performing, but I will update this thread as I get more information. The most important thing is that the winner is judged by the audience response, so this means YOU guys better come out and support me I love preforming, and I would love if some of you came out to see me. It would make my night complete to see some of you're faces in the crowd.

There is a cover for the night, but you also get to see Jazzy Jeff perform, and I want to investigate to see if I can get some passes for people.

Bottom line is I want as much support as possible, because this is a big chance for me to get recognized. Thanks alot guys for the support. It really means alot to me.
Landin

Last edited by Big Baller L; 10-10-2004 at 01:09 PM.
Old 09-23-2004
Nugget Garage Wannabe

SuperFishy is on a distinguished road
I'm in :P 1st outting in ottawa being legal maybe? :P
Old 09-23-2004

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
WOW dude is this good ****, i should be there, i will do anything to be there, i will scream my throat out, and i will take of my shirt and throw it at you and jiggel my ******* for you.

Is that enough audience responce ?
Old 09-23-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
^oh yah do it uP!!! honestly guys u dont know how excited I am to do this...ive always wanted to perform in a club environment, and this is my chance.
I cant stop thinking about it!
Old 09-23-2004

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
Originally Posted by player
WOW dude is this good ****, i should be there, i will do anything to be there, i will scream my throat out, and i will take of my shirt and throw it at you and jiggel my ******* for you.

Is that enough audience responce ?

thx Abe...you made me **** my pants from laughter!
Old 09-23-2004

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
Originally Posted by Big Baller L
^oh yah do it uP!!! honestly guys u dont know how excited I am to do this...ive always wanted to perform in a club environment, and this is my chance.
I cant stop thinking about it!
I'll be there!
just don't let the pressure get to you like B-rabbit. You better lose yourself...
Old 09-23-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^^hahah u better be there. Ive performed before, but in from of my school, so its not the same. I mean it was still neveracking, but they made me do that with one day to prepare. Imagine having to go up on stage with ur lyrics on a piece of paper. I didnt have enough time to memorize them. Half way through the performace i ripped up the piece of paper and started freestyling in front of 500 students, and teachers. Talk about pressure. I was shaking for 30 minutes after I was done.
Old 09-23-2004
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
I used to perform alot back in the day. Did school shows around Ottawa, then started playing clubs and ****. went to Montreal for a few shows as well....really fun stuff.

I'll check it out bro
Old 09-23-2004
JdMsPark009

JDMspark009 is on a distinguished road
Mike preform????????? We must elaborate on this....................

Landin I will try to be there but I had a incident there once and I was kinda banned for a while but that was back in 2000 so it should be good now but I will be there........
Old 09-23-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

mike: thats sweet man...u better be there!
Pierre: yah they wont have time to remember that...but ur the loudest one here so u better be there!
Old 09-23-2004

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light

I can't stop smiling. The thought of you performing (and Abe showing his *******) Do you think if we all took our shirts of that would help? I will so be there. What does a pass do? Can I make a sign? Ahhhh Landin congrats I am so excited for you. How did you get picked? Ah so many questions. Julian and Jer are going to be away that week-end and I was sad that i was going to be all alone and do nothing on Saturday. Now I have something to live for

Congrats Dude, you must be so proud of yourself cause you know all us 7thgens are proud of you too.
Old 09-23-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Alhoro

Landin I will try to be there but I had a incident there once and I was kinda banned for a while but that was back in 2000 so it should be good now but I will be there........
I used to play in a band, did mostly metal and stuff.
Old 09-23-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Originally Posted by Tofast4me

I can't stop smiling. The thought of you performing (and Abe showing his *******) Do you think if we all took our shirts of that would help? I will so be there. What does a pass do? Can I make a sign? Ahhhh Landin congrats I am so excited for you. How did you get picked? Ah so many questions. Julian and Jer are going to be away that week-end and I was sad that i was going to be all alone and do nothing on Saturday. Now I have something to live for

Congrats Dude, you must be so proud of yourself cause you know all us 7thgens are proud of you too.
Aww thanks soo much caryn. If i can score some passes it would prolly be free entry and stuff, but i cant guarantee anything. Make three signs!! I heard about it from a promoter that was there, and i e-mailed the company and they called me back with an offer. I am SOOOO excited its crazy. I cant wait, and i cant thank yo guys enuf for you're support. Honestly my music is nothing without people supporting me...thanks soo much everyone!
Old 09-23-2004

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Alhoro

An incident????????Care to elaborate
Old 09-24-2004

Originally Posted by Pharoh
I used to play in a band, did mostly metal and stuff.
For a second there I wondered what you would call yourself if you rapped until you wrote that^^

what kinda metal? like Slipknot?
Old 09-24-2004

Originally Posted by Tofast4me
An incident????????Care to elaborate
He got drunk and made love to a jukebox machine in the corner while yelling "blue ***** in the corner pocket!"
Old 09-24-2004
I Love Lamp

Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada/ Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
burnhard88 is an unknown quantity at this point
landin man... i'll b der... i'll bring some friends too... u'll win that "battle" w/o a doubt wit us... u'll be hearing chants of ur name... *200 ppl screaming LANDIN, LANDIN*... u got it own3d... they should just phone u up now and tell u dat ur da winner... just curious... do u need to be of legal age to get in??? if so, i'm screwed
Old 09-24-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^yeah u do need to be legal age man! Gotta find some id for you before then!
Old 09-24-2004
I Love Lamp

shitty... ... that blows hardcore
Old 09-24-2004
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
Balla: I'll be there, and I'll try to bring some friends, too. Can't wait!

and you'd best be bringin me ma cd tonight biotch!

and d00d, congrats on such a sweet opportunity! when you're famous, remember who slapped yo mamma around for good luck
Old 09-24-2004
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

E®ik will become famous soon enoughE®ik will become famous soon enough
Sounds awsome dude, thats a good way to get your name recognized!
Old 09-24-2004
I Love Lamp

can ne1 make me a fake id so i can get in??? :P
Old 09-24-2004

Originally Posted by burnhard88
can ne1 make me a fake id so i can get in??? :P
Just to let you know you can get in with your mom (no jokes) I have gotten in with minors before I just tell then that I am the guardian.
Old 09-24-2004
I Love Lamp

oh mint... so i'm all good then... yes!!!
Old 09-25-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

yah caryn i was actually thinking about that one time! Lets hope it works again! Once again guys thanks soo much for all the support. I really appreciate it!
Old 09-25-2004
Bobaganoosh!

CD is sweet! got it on now...listening as I play ATV Off Road 2...lol.

oh my damn thumb is straight shredded...lol
Old 09-25-2004
I Love Lamp

that's a great game... u playin it online???
Old 09-25-2004
Bobaganoosh!

nah..just trying to beat the damn thing.

Yo L: The last track is my favorite.
Old 09-25-2004
I Love Lamp

lol... koo... yea lan... i find the first track the greatest
Old 09-25-2004
I Love Lamp