Side-Fx Live Performance-October 16th UPDATE**

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2004
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
shiet, I just saw thris thread now.. man, I am so coming... It's been awhile since I went to that place

"...even Landin throwin' it up, Side-FX crip walkin' like dats whatsup!"

hahahah, sorry.....................
Old 09-25-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
^hahah yah u shuld be sorry! hahaha lean crap...lean crap...jokes
yah noise u better be there...did u get a cd?
Old 09-25-2004

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
^ *in high pitched voice* YAAAAA-UHHHHHH!!!!
Old 09-26-2004
I Love Lamp

Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada/ Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
burnhard88 is an unknown quantity at this point
lol... dat'd be pretty hype if u crip walk'd it across the stage... be so mint... lol
Old 10-02-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
alright guys i forgot to mention that you have to buy tickets for the event...either at the door or before. Hope you guys will still come out, cuz its not only this contest jazzy jeff is performing so it should be off the chains!
btw: the tickets are cheaper in advance
Old 10-02-2004
I Love Lamp

i'll go and buy em 2moro if der open
Old 10-02-2004
Nugget Garage Wannabe

SuperFishy is on a distinguished road
Any idea how much tickets are? my broke *** needs to budget stuff thats all :S
Old 10-02-2004

yea how much are the tickets Landin, and can we get them off u?
Old 10-03-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

nope cant get them off me and there 15 bucks...its alot, so i understand if people dont wana come anymore. Hope to see some of you there!
Old 10-03-2004
(¯`·._.·[ I.Ç.E. BÕX ]·._.·´¯)

norek is on a distinguished road
I'm going.
Old 10-03-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^sweet man! ahhh i cant wait!
Old 10-03-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
I'll be there fo sure!
Old 10-03-2004

Landin, do u know if the ticket guarantees us some sort of VIP, cuz I've seen lineups go down the parking lot.. oh another thing, if I wanted to get it in advance, where would I do that? Leskratch or somewhere else?
Old 10-03-2004
JdMsPark009

JDMspark009 is on a distinguished road
I will talk to a buddy of mine see if I can get us on the VIP list but Landin You now I will be there

And the wife
Old 10-03-2004

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
I will be there for sure. Let me know where to go to buy the tickets
Old 10-03-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

ok ill find out forshure for you guys. Im not 100% sure where u can get tickets, but ill find out. I can also prolly get the vip room, cuz ive gotten it plenty of times in the past, its just that night will have lots of VIP ish people there so u never know.
Thanks again guys/gals...you're the best!
Old 10-04-2004
I Love Lamp

lol... it'd be like snoop dogg and his crew with the pimped out wine chalices and such...
Old 10-04-2004

where's the vip room at scratch? O_o
Old 10-04-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^pool tables near the dance floor/dj booth. They are in two eclosed rooms...kinda pimp!
okay as for tickets heres where u can get them
Le skratch
Fades Barbershop on rideau
nickels on rideau and dalhousie i think it is maybe?
pita pit on rideau

I wont be getting a ticket, but hopefully u guys will go before and get tickets, because its cheaper before.
as for vip ill ask on wed, but i doubt it, cuz jazzy jeff will be there with a whole group im shure and they will prolly use the vip rooms to keep the performers in and stuff!
Old 10-05-2004
I Love Lamp

hmm... i'll have to see if i can pick em up tonite when my cousin and i go huntin for the hot 89.9 $25,000 fugitive...
Old 10-05-2004

^ good luck...
Old 10-05-2004
I Love Lamp

lol... ended up not going... also the clues were kinda crappy today
Old 10-07-2004

slOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enoughslOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enough
You know I'm there to support ya Landin!! I got yo' back! I can't wait to cheer you on!! Woot..
Old 10-07-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^thanks yall!!
kay so lets get a list of people going, and who needs tickets that cant buy them themselves.
Just add ur name to the list!

Side-Fx Fan Club
Landin
Mike

Last edited by Pharoh; 10-07-2004 at 08:27 PM.
Old 10-07-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Big Baller L
^thanks yall!!
kay so lets get a list of people going, and who needs tickets that cant buy them themselves.

Side-Fx Fan Club
Landin
Mike
I added myself...lol.

I'll go with ya to get the duckets...I have to get 3.
Old 10-07-2004

slOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enoughslOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Big Baller L
^thanks yall!!

Side-Fx Fan Club
Landin
Mike
Kate - 2
There I added myself..and my friend too and I can't pick them up cuz I'm too far right now..someone else get me 2..one for me and one for my buddy..thanks.. I'll pay you in american..j/k
Old 10-07-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by slOciVicGrrL
There I added myself..and my friend too and I can't pick them up cuz I'm too far right now..someone else get me 2..one for me and one for my buddy..thanks.. I'll pay you in american..j/k

I said I was getting 3 and you know that was for you and your 'buddy' lol
Old 10-07-2004

Originally Posted by Pharoh
I said I was getting 3 and you know that was for you and your 'buddy' lol

Yeah well me and my "buddy" are there cheering Landin on I will whoop your *** like yo mama never did and papercut you with the ticket I get!! :P
Old 10-07-2004
Bobaganoosh!

and papercut you with the ticket I get!! :P

I've been threatned with gunshot wounds, stabbings and whatever but never had to deal with the horrifying threats of papercuts....eeeeek!
Old 10-07-2004
Bobaganoosh!

oh wait...I got it.

you said...

Yeah well me and my "buddy" are there cheering Landin on I will whoop your *** like yo mama never did and papercut you with the ticket I get!! :P
how about this....you won't be at the show...I'm gonna drop you and your 'buddy' off at Sunnyside Elementary so you don't miss remedial 4th grade english....lol

Yeah while me and my "buddy" are there cheering on Landin I will whoop your *** like yo mama never did and papercut you with the ticket I get!! :P

Quick Reply: Side-Fx Live Performance-October 16th UPDATE**