Side-Fx Live Performance-October 16th UPDATE**

Old 10-11-2004
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Big Baller L
^aww nice!! thanks soo much! are u guys gonna get some tickets before? Its cheaper!!
I'll call you after work tomorrow and we can go over to get some.
Old 10-11-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
^forshure sounds good!
Old 10-11-2004
JdMsPark009

JDMspark009 is on a distinguished road
I (Jess) am going to get some tickets this week cause I am defenitly going to be there!!!! What time is everyone going to go?
Old 10-11-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
^nice! i dunno about everyone else, but id suggest you guys try to go early. I know it seems gay getting there earlier, but id rather play some pool and chill around then wait outside forever!
Old 10-12-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
ya agreed....lookin forward to playin some pool too yo. Too bad there isn't any air hockey...lol.
Old 10-12-2004

slOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enoughslOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enough
Pool..Yay..lolz...I can't wait to go..I'm down for going early..I'm sure it's going to be cold anyways..brrr...
Old 10-12-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

aight mke and I went to go get some tickets. He got 3 for katie and her friend, and i got seven.
2 for jim
1 for my friend mitch
1 for my friend bryan
1 for my friend cassidy

so i have 2 left if anyone wants them...ill bring em out on friday if i havent sold them by then. If anyone wants some forshure just let me know and ill make another trip to get some!
Old 10-12-2004

slOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enoughslOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enough
Yay for Mike and Landin! Lolz..Can't wait to go..I need some happiness right now! And some fun..
Old 10-12-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by slOciVicGrrL
Yay for Mike and Landin! Lolz..Can't wait to go..I need some happiness right now! And some fun..
there won't be any YAY'n for Mike when you see the sick commission I'm chargin y'all...haha...mwahahahaha.... j/k
Old 10-12-2004

You so ghey..You charge me commission or what have you I'll whoop yo *** like ya mama never did!
Old 10-12-2004
I Love Lamp

Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada/ Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
burnhard88 is an unknown quantity at this point
LMAO... that's gold
Old 10-12-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by slOciVicGrrL
You so ghey..You charge me commission or what have you I'll whoop yo *** like ya mama never did!

how you gonna whoop my *** from the parking lot...I'll be in da club! lol
Old 10-12-2004

Originally Posted by Pharoh
how you gonna whoop my *** from the parking lot...I'll be in da club! lol

Parking lot, eh? Bitch..I'll still beat yer *** when yer sleeping..I'll bitch slap you with your own!
Old 10-12-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^wow you guys are out of control!
Old 10-12-2004
Banned

williewrx is an unknown quantity at this point
Im in

Lan:

Can you get me a ticket? I can pay you on Friday or Saturday. Lookin forward...

I may get a second ticket, but I will edit this post when I know tomorrow.
Stick with one at the moment...15 cool ones right?

Kevin
Old 10-12-2004
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
^ yo kevin, who are u going with..? A date? hehe.. What's his name?

Landin, I'll try to be there... but I really have no idea if I'm coming or not yet, I'll only know late Sat. afternoon... :\ so... its gonna be ticket at the door for me if I go. I'll buy ur first released record tho, aight?

And shitbreak (willie), let me know when you're going and stuff... maybe we'll meet up or something (if I go that is...)

Last edited by NoiSe; 10-12-2004 at 10:36 PM.
Old 10-12-2004

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
You call him shitbreak. ahhh man and all this time I have been calling him
co(ksmoker.
Old 10-12-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

hahaha u guys are 2 much...kev i got one for you...ill come by ur place i guess and drop off one for caryn and urself...make things easy!
hey noise: aight dood...id love if u were there!!! Try ur best dawg!
Old 10-12-2004
MIR
~Your Favourite CiViC GiRL~

MIR is an unknown quantity at this point
i think once im done university im gonna look or a job in ottawa u guys have too much fun i wanna come see landin!!!
Old 10-12-2004
Nugget Garage Wannabe

SuperFishy is on a distinguished road
humm still have any tickets left landin?
Old 10-12-2004
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Tofast4me
You call him shitbreak. ahhh man and all this time I have been calling him
co(ksmoker.
yea I heard he's got that **********'s cramp.. bwahahahaha

by the way Kevin, we're just playing with u... no need to cry Oh and how do u like me using your **** against you
Old 10-13-2004

Y'all are too funny...Lolz..I know if I ever need a good laugh I just come and read your posts!
Old 10-13-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

yo shandon they are all sold up...but if u wanna forshure come then ill just go back today and get more! hahaha....dayum people better come thru and get these or else ill hafta scalp em outside b4 the show! haha. So just let me know cuz ill hook you up!
Mir:yah u need to get ur *** up to ottawa! hahaha its the best place for 7thgens in canada! YEAHYEAH
Old 10-13-2004
Banned

LAN, i need another one!!

Lan:

I need another ticket please!!! (total 2 tix). I am bringing a friend.

kevin
Old 10-13-2004

skiboard is on a distinguished road
Landin, get one for me too
Old 10-13-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Sweet...there's gonna be a lot of people comin to this show...can't wait!
Old 10-13-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

nicely!!! i really hope u guys come thru or else i will be stuck with a whole lot of tickets! When do you guys want to pick them up?
Old 10-13-2004
Banned

tix pick up

Landon:

I am good for my two tix. Please give them to Caryn or Mike Friday night if they show up and I do not show up to locals. I will try to meet you at locals after my 67's game.

Kevin
Old 10-13-2004

Hellz yeah this is gonna be awesome..I can't wait..I'm coming tomorrow night after work around 5ish..
Old 10-13-2004
Nugget Garage Wannabe

SuperFishy is on a distinguished road
I'm in, whats 15$ anyway? im employed again. I'l take a strut bar while your at it:P I'll have cash in hand friday night

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Side-Fx Live Performance-October 16th UPDATE**