Side-Fx Live Performance-October 16th UPDATE**

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
well hopefully this wont be my last performance so u guys have plenty others to come too...but for some reason i feel like the sold out is a hoax...i can't see how it would be sold out already. Oh well i guess we will see!
Old 10-10-2004
I Love Lamp

Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada/ Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
burnhard88 is an unknown quantity at this point
tru dat... if it really is... then guess i'm bimmer cruizing it to the t-dot for bimmer cruise 2004
Old 10-10-2004
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Big Baller L
well hopefully this wont be my last performance so u guys have plenty others to come too...but for some reason i feel like the sold out is a hoax...i can't see how it would be sold out already. Oh well i guess we will see!
someone call and find out.

Landin: Use your new found celebrity powers to rustle up some duckets....lol.
Old 10-10-2004

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
^
Old 10-10-2004
I Love Lamp

lol... throw ur weight around man... remember... jazzy jeff's coverin for u...
Old 10-10-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
Update: alright guys i went on to the promotion site for the event, and it sais that limited advance tickets are available. What this means to me is that they would prolly sell like 150 advance tickets to guarantee there are people there for the show, but will also now accept people to pay at the door. Im heading to skratch right now to talk to the owner if he is there to get more information. Im assuming this is the deal, cuz they want people to pay at the door. My advice if this is true is to
ARRIVE EARLY! The show starts at 11:30, but im guessing the line-up will start forming around 9:30...so if u guys want to be guaranteed to get in, go early. Im going to find out forshure, but i just wanted to keep ur spirits up, cuz i doubt its 100% sold out. They would rather have ppl pay 20 bucks at the door... cuz they make more money. So guys dont give up hope yet! If you guys are there I promise I will practice my *** off and do my best to put on a serious show...id be kinda dissapointed if nobody came, but its understandable! Once again thanks for the support!
Old 10-10-2004
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
yo d00d

see if you can snag some advance tickets. I'd buy one

I'll be there early, and if anyone wants to play foosball, feel free
Old 10-10-2004

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
^I will own your bones in fooseball...I miss my fooseball table
Old 10-10-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

UPDATE**********
okay well two words...bullshit....there not sold out of tickets. I just went to skratch and was talking to the manager, and she told me they have LOTS of tickets left. I bought four just for the hell of it, so my advice is to go there SOONER THAN LATER and get some tickets. Not worth waiting around and then stressing out when they do actually run out. So if u guys want to see me go and get some tickets either today or on tuesday. If you go today ask for colleen, if not today just ask for the manager.

Lesson #1: Never give in to the hype
Lesson #2: Go straight to the source for the most accurate information!

No dont be gay and go get ur tickets!

1642 Merivale Rd.
Old 10-10-2004

slOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enoughslOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enough
Someone get me tickets man..I can't get there until Thursday!!! Bah..I'll pay whatver..I need 2 tickets..Thanks for whomever!!!
Old 10-10-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Alright ill see if mike does, and if not ill make sure i keep 2 of the ones I have for you just incase.
If people want me to get tickets just give me cash and ill go and get some!!
Old 10-10-2004

slOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enoughslOciVicGrrL will become famous soon enough
I can paypal you some money? How about that? For me and my friend..? Lemme know Landin..
Old 10-10-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^^ PM sent!
Old 10-10-2004

Processing paypal payment.. You better not give those tickets away fool!! I'll beat your *** 2 times in DDR..
Old 10-10-2004
Nugget Garage Wannabe

SuperFishy is on a distinguished road
where exactly is le scratch? i dont know where anything is in ottawa :S i barely know how to get to the meets lol.
Old 10-10-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^haha...merivale road...the same road as M+M...if u go towards huntclub from M+M you will see merivale mall on the right, and its in there. If u want i can just get u a ticket and u can pay me back!
Old 10-10-2004
Nugget Garage Wannabe

SuperFishy is on a distinguished road
let me find 15$ first lol
Old 10-10-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^hahaha aight! lemme know dude!
man im so excited! i cant wait to see u guys there...gonna be sooo fun!
hey whoever is going should all meet up and cruise there together or something. I will most likely already be there, but if im not ill def wanna meet up with u guys!

Last edited by Big Baller L; 10-10-2004 at 08:56 PM.
Old 10-10-2004
I Love Lamp

it's in merivale mall... right next to the sportchek
Old 10-10-2004

Yeah..definitely..I'm down..after today I need a lot of drinks....I can't wait to support you Landin!
Old 10-10-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^nice im ready too!! gunna be so fun!
Old 10-10-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Well I originally said I needed 3 but since Katie got one for her and her 'friend' I guess I only need one now. meh
Old 10-10-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^either way dude its all good....how bout u juss get 3 then and i can sell these to someone else!
Old 10-10-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by Big Baller L
^either way dude its all good....how bout u juss get 3 then and i can sell these to someone else!
Ya, I guess I can do that for them.
Old 10-11-2004

Well someone needs to get me some tickets cuz I can't get them until late Thursday night anyways..Or if someone thinks they gonna be around that time then I'll get them when i get into town..So lemme know otherwise I'll make other plans cuz it doesn't sound like anyone is gonna get them lol..Oh well..
Old 10-11-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by slOciVicGrrL
Well someone needs to get me some tickets cuz I can't get them until late Thursday night anyways..Or if someone thinks they gonna be around that time then I'll get them when i get into town..So lemme know otherwise I'll make other plans cuz it doesn't sound like anyone is gonna get them lol..Oh well..
I said I'll get them. You can pay me back when you get here.
Old 10-11-2004

Okay...
Old 10-11-2004
JdMsPark009

JDMspark009 is on a distinguished road
Landin,

Angie and me (Jess) are going to be coming out this Sat with or without Pierre! My brother back home use to rap and preform when he was younger so I know what you are going through and you have my support 110%!!!!

I can't wait to see you on Sat!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-11-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^aww nice!! thanks soo much! are u guys gonna get some tickets before? Its cheaper!!
Old 10-11-2004
I Love Lamp

they were advertising the event on hot 89.9... heard it coming home today from the bus station... said u had to be 19+ with id...

Quick Reply: Side-Fx Live Performance-October 16th UPDATE**