Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Lotus Elise photoshoot #1

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2011
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Lotus Elise photoshoot #1

I had VERY little time, but this is the first chance I've had to take out the new car and photograph it.

Other than telling me I need to go more places, and position the car more, let's hear the comments.

Old 01-17-2011
Johnny Tran stole my S2000 that I had over $100K in mods.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lotus Elise photoshoot

Nice! .What's in the background of the 5th pic?And lol @ Home Depot.The orange of the letters match though.Hahaha
Old 01-17-2011

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by VTEC-2.0
Nice! .What's in the background of the 5th pic?And lol @ Home Depot.The orange of the letters match though.Hahaha
5th pic is at the Washington Memorial Chapel in Valley Forge, PA. (Click the name for Wikipedia entry)
Old 01-17-2011
Sedans > Coupes

Brian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the rough

that is a beautiful car. im interested in seeing some (or lots) more interior pics. inside the glove compartments, the trunk, the dash, pedals, etc. everything.

im happy that the car is in the hands of a good driver

edit: ive seen your other threads already about the elise and the interior pics but the more the merrier!
Old 01-17-2011

Originally Posted by Brian1037
that is a beautiful car. im interested in seeing some (or lots) more interior pics. inside the glove compartments, the trunk, the dash, pedals, etc. everything.

im happy that the car is in the hands of a good driver

edit: ive seen your other threads already about the elise and the interior pics but the more the merrier!
The interior is TINY, so it's tough to get any pictures. I'll work on it when the weather's nicer. But, you're in luck. Here's two more from the dealership.

BTW there's no glove compartment.
Old 01-18-2011
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

HAHAHAHAHAHA. i love ur home depot picture so much.

win win win!
Old 01-18-2011

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

so........ have u been getting stares as u drive that beauty?
Old 01-18-2011

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
HAHAHAHAHAHA. i love ur home depot picture so much.

win win win!
Thanks, it's my background right now.

so........ have u been getting stares as u drive that beauty?
Tons! A few pictures when driving it no the highway, too.

When I parked it in front of a restaurant to pick up dinner one night, so many people walked by. My fiance was in the car, and said most kids and most men loved in. In fact, most fathers with kids were telling them not to touch it because it was so expensive.

The best was one couple:
Man: Wow, I really like that. That's awesome!
Woman: That's the ugliest car I've ever seen in my entire life. Ugh

Poor guy, apparently she was the most miserable and stuck-up woman she's seen in a long time. And we live in a rich area where all the housewives stand out as stuck-up and completely un-fulfilled. If she stands out, it must have been bad lol.
Old 01-18-2011
Sedans > Coupes

Brian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the rough

damn that IS a tiny interior. minimalism at it's best though. i doubt i could fit in it with the roof on lol. whats the gas mileage like?
Old 01-18-2011
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

ouch yeah, i bet if the guy said the car was ugly, the lady wouldve said she loves it lol
Old 01-18-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Can you come to cali so we can do a photoshoot? :P

....and a joy ride XD
Old 01-18-2011
Registered!!

canadiankid is an unknown quantity at this point

man that car looks sexy, i too love the pic infront of the home depot haha. Keep up with the great pics and enjoy the new car!!!

cheers,

Jay
Old 01-18-2011
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Cant hate on any of the pics, awesome car man, seriously. Double thumbs up
Old 01-18-2011

Thanks for all the compliments.

As for mileage... 21 city, 27 highway
Old 01-18-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

greeat! sweeet!
It seems even tighter inside than my miata
Ah, during halloween, put a smile in front and some candles inside (sorry, couldn't resist!)
Old 01-18-2011
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

rofl, i cant hate on orange tho, its one of my favorite colors. i wouldve got the orange civic if they had one lol
Old 01-19-2011
Registered!!

PacosTacos88 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love that first pic, that would totally be my phone background
Old 01-19-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

I dont know if im more jelly of his Lotus, or his T2i....

Or maybe both
Old 01-19-2011

Originally Posted by Kennykid2002
I dont know if im more jelly of his Lotus, or his T2i....

Or maybe both
Lol nice catch

T2i kits with a great lens aren't too much right now ($700 - $1000.) If you're really into photography, it's worth it.
Old 01-19-2011

i demand more picture!!! or else gearbox is banning!
Old 01-20-2011

i demand more picture!!! or else gearbox is banning!
Well, it's going to have to wait. I live in PA, we're about to get a ton of snow, and I don't have a garage. It's staying covered for a while now.

Old 01-20-2011

Originally Posted by diskreet
Well, it's going to have to wait. I live in PA, we're about to get a ton of snow, and I don't have a garage. It's staying covered for a while now.

mmmmmmmm......... good enough.
Old 01-20-2011
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute

expect more snow tonight...yep, would love to see more pics too
Old 01-20-2011
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Orange car is orange
Old 01-21-2011

Re: Lotus Elise photoshoot #1

^wow. rufus, ur still around?
Old 01-21-2011
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

I'm an OG apparently.
Old 01-22-2011

yes u are rufus.
Old 01-22-2011

Brian1037, here you go, more interior shots. Don't mind the dirt - I drove over 300 miles today alone, and it's too cold to clean!

Pedals and footwell

Door panel

Seats. Not as uncomfortable as you would think for being half an inch thick where there is padding.

Shelf behind seats. Using it to hold registration/insurance info.

Storage space and 12V outlet between seats

Footwell, passenger foot rest

Pedals
Old 01-23-2011

droooooooooool.................................... me likey
Old 01-24-2011
Premium Member

Wow no frills at all eh?