Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Lotus Elise photoshoot #2

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2011
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Lotus Elise photoshoot #2

Winter took a break this weekend, so I got out again. I finished breaking the car in. After 600 miles, I finally got to use the 2nd cam... holy #&^$ it's crazy. There isn't a lot of power, but it piles on FAST.
After all the fun, I cleaned up a tiny bit and took some pictures.

Is there irony in bringing a British car to Vally Forge?

Old 01-23-2011
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lotus Elise photoshoot #2

nice winter pics, its a great looking car
Old 01-23-2011
Sedans > Coupes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the roughBrian1037 is a jewel in the rough

very very very nice
Old 01-23-2011
Person

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lollygagger has a spectacular aura aboutlollygagger has a spectacular aura about

love the wide stance
Old 01-23-2011
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,148 Likes on 802 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Mmm.. seksi car.. I like the second one a lot.. Dunno why.. lol
Old 01-24-2011
Johnny Tran stole my S2000 that I had over $100K in mods.

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

Nice snowy pics,Loving the Elise in the 5th pic,off topic question,how hard is it for you to get into the car and how tall are you?Something I was thinking about after watching Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson taking a long *** time to get in and out of the Exige.
Old 01-24-2011
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,148 Likes on 802 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

haha.. I remember that episode. I had no problems getting in and out of an Elise I sat in at the 2009 Seattle Auto Show. Then again, I'm 5'7" 160lbs
Old 01-24-2011
Johnny Tran stole my S2000 that I had over $100K in mods.

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

.Lol.Clarkson is maybe around 6'5"-6'7".Or even pushing seven feet.The scenery in the first 4 pics are amazing.
Old 01-24-2011
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Originally Posted by VTEC-2.0
.Lol.Clarkson is maybe around 6'5"-6'7".Or even pushing seven feet.The scenery in the first 4 pics are amazing.
Jeremy Clarkson is only 6'5"

Once again, awesome looking car.

I like the 7th one, kuz the front makes it look like you car ate another car and its sticking out the grill. Beast.

Whats the cars name?
Old 01-24-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

The one thing I love more than English cars is English girls.

Love the colour.
Old 01-24-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,443 Likes on 1,198 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
Mmm.. seksi car.. I like the second one a lot.. Dunno why.. lol
Maybe you like butts (that's the only one from behind )

Originally Posted by TRIZ
I like the 7th one, kuz the front makes it look like you car ate another car and its sticking out the grill. Beast.
Bwaaahahaha!

BTW, great pics again!
Old 01-24-2011
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys. The pics are almost all from Valley Forge Park in PA. Maybe George Washington camped here with all of his men not to keep an eye on nearby Philly, but because it's so nice.

The rest of the pics are from the mall area in King of Prussia, which is next to the park.

As for getting in and out, it's not easy. I'm 5'10" about 145lbs and I've got it down to a smooth move to get in. Getting out is a bit less dignified, but not nearly as bad as Clarkson.
My fiancee, at 4'11", finds it much easier to get in, but no better to get out. It's tough to get out without a steering wheel to push off of.