Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

I Give Up.. omgwtf Someone Hit My Car!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I give up...

metal polish? lol stuff that you rub on metal to clean it and make it shiny

Old 11-19-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

lol thats a given

um.. how good does it work? have any experience with it? im curious to see what itd do to a used header with permanent water spots all over it
Old 11-19-2007
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

idk, i used it on my stock heat shield and it made it almost like chrome. but it takes alot of effort and applying it 10-20x followed by buffing it off each time. and get a bunch of rags you dont care about. i also use it on the ac lines and stuff in the engine bay to make them shine.
Old 11-19-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

eh doesnt really sound worth the effort.. i might as well wrap it with some of that black wrap foos had or just put my oem one back on..we'll see what happens
Old 11-19-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DsevenEm2
dont u have a Kamikaze header? that thing is built like a tank.. i doubt the wrap would cause damage to that thing.
yea i do have a kamikaze, it is pretty solid, havent had a single problem with it, cept it looks like crap because they didnt coat it worth a ****, flows great too, i dunno, i might wrap it, i might get it powdercoated black, i dont know yet
Old 11-19-2007
This is Myspace

oh really? i thought they come black... id love to have gotten a kamikaze but theyre expensive as ****.
Old 11-19-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
uruguayanboy will become famous soon enoughuruguayanboy will become famous soon enough

mannnnn, have you seen all my threads??? i had 6416654165165419 problems on my car too!! i know people tellin you not to give up dont help much because nobody knows how eachother's wallet is. but what im talking about here is, i work, i pay for my collage, food , bills, car loan, everything. so that means (and i see its yur case too) everytime i buy something i have too put a lot of effort to do so... so im especting for it to work perfectly. but when it doesn't i feel like fukin burning that ****.... but as we all know everything fits one way or another, or everything can be fixed one way or another, you just got to be PATIENT. i wish i could help you i'v done the mayority of things myself too, and i know its not easy. AND IT'S NOT BECAUSE YOURE STUPID!!!! like some people think. its just that sometimes it just dont work. my point here is, take it easy, give yourself a break, SAVE MONEY (i know its not easy but TRY) and when you get enough to get your **** that you couldnt done yourself, done professonaly, even tho you paid for it to get it done, you'll see how satisfied you'll be cuz you'll know it has been done the right way. think about it this way, there's people who study years to do installation, costum work etc etc. and sometimes we think that because we got a DO IT YOURSELF piece of paper in front of us we can do it.. so its ovious we'll be disappointed! GOD LUCK W/EVERYTHING
Old 11-19-2007
Technical Assistant

ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute

lol thats a given

um.. how good does it work? have any experience with it? im curious to see what itd do to a used header with permanent water spots all over it
get a dremmel or somethin, and just apply the paste to the head and start workin...it might work with your hand and a rag too

edit: for gods sake, use a head that is made from fabric...if you go at it with one that has metal hairs I will just kill you
Old 11-19-2007
Registered!!

MrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of light

oh really? i thought they come black... id love to have gotten a kamikaze but theyre expensive as ****.
I have Kamikaze, its powdercoated black, and it kicks ***!!! let me know if you want it, I'll be parting out in couple of months. I also have random tech high flow cat/downpipe.
Old 11-19-2007
This is Myspace

id like to go back to stock but..........ive always wanted a kamikaze lol

how much u lookin to get for it...
Old 11-20-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Wrap it and be done with it. You don't even have to get the fancy black stuff. Just get some no-name wrap off Ebay, some metal zip ties and a can of Rustoleum BBQ paint. The paint stay on header wrap like nobody's business.
Old 11-20-2007
This is Myspace

how much am i looking to get.. this sounds like a plan...
Old 11-20-2007
Registered!!

MrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of light

id like to go back to stock but..........ive always wanted a kamikaze lol

how much u lookin to get for it...
$200. This headers makes aloot of difference, the car actually pushes me to the seat now!!

Last edited by MrXclusivE; 11-21-2007 at 12:41 AM. Reason: quote
Old 11-20-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

probably about 40 bucks all in all, with wraps, paint, and straps, itll b easy, let me know how it works out huh...
Old 11-20-2007
This is Myspace

Originally Posted by MrXclusivE
$200. This headers makes aloot of difference, the car actually pushes me to the seat now!!
what header?
Old 11-25-2007
Technical Assistant

ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute

so....hows it going
Old 11-25-2007
This is Myspace

still in the process if selling my parts to raise the money for new bumpers..

i was thinking the other night about trading my car in for a 4-door 7th gen.. a magnesium metallic..

i talked to a dealer the other day and he said i could get about 6500 trade in value for mine as it is right now.. i could use that to fund for the 4-door i got to test drive... lol to tell you the truth that sedan i drove felt pretty nice.. had 31,000 miles and was manual.. it felt alot more.. peppier (?) than mine.. alot more alive.. which was nice. he said my payments might be in the 200+ area...
Old 11-25-2007
Banned

4dr ftmfw!!! that way u can really go JDM baby, is it ex?
Old 11-25-2007
This is Myspace

yeassir it is... its even got the fat five wheels and what not... it looks really clean. i mean it cant be so bad to stick with the 7th gen.. i figure at this point im not really looking for performance out of the D. I can just stick with suspension.. and make it a nice cruiser.. put a nice sleeper exhaust on it, like the RSR and maybe a simple intake like a K&N... then i can work on making it jdm y0! and putting a clean lip kit on it.. sum window visors.. ukdm (jdm? i duno lol) tails, foglights, BOH... mmm n new wheels.. drop it pretty deep with some coilovers.. ill be set.. just have something nice to chill with.. 4 door to drive people in (my coupe isnt the greatest for when my friends want to go out)... and its an ex... and an

edit: i can see it now lol

edit: oh yea.. its also a 2004..

Last edited by DsevenEm2; 11-25-2007 at 01:26 PM.
Old 11-25-2007
Banned

now THAT sounds like a plan, what color is it??

edit: im dumb mag metallic ftw, such a nice color, u take any pics yet
Old 11-25-2007
This is Myspace

nah no pics yet.. i dont have it.. im just debating to trade mine in for that
Old 11-25-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Take the trade-in and roll with it man. How much are they looking to get for the '04?
Old 11-25-2007
This is Myspace

12k i think... or 13.. something in between that
Old 11-25-2007
Premium Member

thats pretty good!
Old 11-25-2007
Banned

no, not bad at all
Old 11-25-2007
This is Myspace

they wanted 15,6 for mine when i first bought it back in 04... its an 02 and it had 34k miles.. but not very good maintenance and it was an auto.. i lowered them to 11,8 maybe i can lower these guys even more.. we'll see how it goes
Old 11-27-2007
Look at me im a supporting member

civicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nice

whats up i havent been on here in awile so i decided to drop by
Old 11-27-2007
This is Myspace

wats goin on...anything new on ur car? any problems comin up for you?
Old 11-28-2007
Look at me im a supporting member

civicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nice

na nothin new my cars great ive decided to stear clear of modding this car i need it to last me alittle while im actually thinking of getting like a 95 3000 gt one of the awd twin turbo ones or something like that to play around with and learn some on before i mess with the civic but theres not much point of messing with my civic being as its an auto but i still love it though
Old 11-29-2007
This is Myspace

GREAATTT...

Rough day at school, lame day at work...

I come out of work.. tonight just now... and a HUGE..F4387566CKIUNG..side swipe.. on the passenger side of my car..

HAHAHA..awesome! And not having full coverage auto insurance..SURE FUC467KING HELPS!...

Thank you God for choosing me to be your garbage can. Im going to bed.. I hate my life.

Quick Reply: I Give Up.. omgwtf Someone Hit My Car!!