Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

official Nopi Nats pic thread!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2006
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Nice, well deserved
Old 09-22-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
glad to hear they are finally get everything straightend out. you guys deserve the awards.

magnum and gixxer, i got a card from that woman with the polish. Gimme a lil bit to find it and ill post up their email and website tonihgt

edit: Well the website is not working, as of 9/3. Not sure about the email address. heres the info :

email: nolan@aacutabovepolish.com
phone: 770-354-1976

Last edited by Ashhole; 09-22-2006 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-22-2006
Registered!!

blackbox_06 is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe tony will hear somthing back about his too lol he emailed the guy so we will see

rhonda
Old 09-22-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
doubting it...but not that i think about it, i'm not really sure i fit in the street class....i have other-than-stock paint....
Old 09-22-2006

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Originally Posted by tuningmycivic
doubting it...but not that i think about it, i'm not really sure i fit in the street class....i have other-than-stock paint....
So did Drunkenmagnum, I don't remember reading anything about paint either. lol Of course I could have just missed it though.
Old 09-22-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
yeah, besides, i'm no match for Hector with his boost-fed d17, fiberglass everywhere, big brakes (which btw, i forgot to ask but what brand are they?), 18" Axis Reverbs ( i hate you so much right now....you have no idea how long i drooled over the gold ones...) and carbon fiber.....

i coulda got 3rd.....??
Old 09-22-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

lmao. i dont think anyone there other than the cometitors gave a damn what class you put urself in. if they did, they woulda fixed it as they went through
Old 09-22-2006
Registered!!

now that's just foul...the judging was much better at Rockingham...and they spent way more than 30 seconds looking at your car without at least asking you about it and the work you've done/had done to it....i still wonder where i placed though....just for the fact of the matter, y'know!
Old 09-23-2006
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
yeah a dayyum mexican stole 1 of my spoon reservoir covers....wtf?!
Old 09-23-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I placed 10th...

and I wasent even there!
Old 09-23-2006
Registered!!

hmmm...the jury's still out on that one....
Old 09-23-2006

Originally Posted by burke420
yeah a dayyum mexican stole 1 of my spoon reservoir covers....wtf?!
Hector wasn't near Your car was he? lol just kidding Hector
Old 09-23-2006
Registered!!

lmao...maybe it was the guy that tried to get Hector's rim?
Old 09-23-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Dam Mexicans.
if it wasn't for the fruit picking, consrtuction, and washing dishes we will do better without them!
Me, according to Michaleo
I'm rich bitch!
That ***
Old 09-23-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe our buildings wouldent fall down as much

*runs away*
Old 09-23-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
Maybe our buildings wouldent fall down as much

*runs away*
You, you
Is your fault for smuggling them in.
I'm going to call INS on you
Old 09-23-2006

Nooooooo
Old 09-23-2006
Registered!!

lmao
Old 09-23-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

tuning, did you show at the rockingham nopi?
Old 09-23-2006
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
maybe it was the same guy. but i now need to buy new covers...

just picked up my 2nd place trophy today...

Last edited by burke420; 09-23-2006 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-23-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Car looks awesome bro.
Old 09-23-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

nice. what class were you in?
Old 09-23-2006
The World Is Yours!

01 civic up jdm style civic...
thanks for the comment slo rex
Old 09-23-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

jdm aint my thing, but those red rotas are bad ***
Old 09-23-2006
The World Is Yours!

thanks....i was amazed i won...something. i want more mods by next year for the same class. thanks tho
Old 09-23-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by burke420
thanks for the comment slo rex
You're welcome bro. +1 for you.
Old 09-23-2006
Registered!!

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
Nice job Burke. Had fun hanging out. Did your friends Skyline place?
Old 09-23-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
hmm im wondering if i should have entered mine in the jdm class....none the less your car looks tight man
Old 09-23-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Ashhole
tuning, did you show at the rockingham nopi?

yeah i did. got 3rd place Civic Custom. 1st place had a right-hand drive, turbo B18c1, chromed and polished engine, fiberglass everywhere, on air..the list goes on... he even had a mag feature for the car prior to the current build...
needless to say, i was outclassed...but i felt good about that 3rd place at least....
Old 09-23-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
^^^hey tuning did you get to upload those 800+ pics?? lol i didnt catch it if you did

Quick Reply: official Nopi Nats pic thread!