Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

official Nopi Nats pic thread!

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
soldierboi will become famous soon enoughsoldierboi will become famous soon enough
man im diffenitely going next year i hope!! and im expecting to see alot more members to come next year too.
Old 09-18-2006
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Yep, Everyone start working overtime now so they afford plenty of sunscreen and bottled water. lol
Old 09-18-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
^^^and bigger tents

Last edited by drunkenmagnum; 09-18-2006 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-18-2006
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
well...heres a bunch of photos... btw.. 2nd place...was a suprise to me!

Honda/Acura - JDM Style Civic 01-Up
1 DOMENIC CAIROLI PANAMA CITY, FL
2 STEPHEN BURKE DOUGLASVILE, GA
3 DANIEL FOUNTAIN TATE, GA

Old 09-18-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
dont talk about sunscreen. the only thing i can feel on my face right now is pain.
Old 09-18-2006
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
you guys have some nice as rides.
Old 09-18-2006
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
yeah the judgeing sucked. they maybe spent 30 sec per car. i didnt even have time to tell him about half the **** and he was leaving!
Old 09-18-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
LMFAO nice drawing of john lol
Old 09-18-2006
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Originally Posted by drunkenmagnum
yeah the judgeing sucked. they maybe spent 30 sec per car. i didnt even have time to tell him about half the **** and he was leaving!
Exactly, plus they didn't quite look like car enthusiasts, so they prolly wouldn't have known what you were talking about anyway. lol
Old 09-18-2006
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by burke420; 09-18-2006 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-18-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
ahhh yes the girls
Old 09-18-2006
Premium Member

i never saw that blue vic
Old 09-18-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
neither did i, maybe i was sleeping then. lol, either that or you just didn't get there in time, mr. i roll in at 9 am
Old 09-18-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Girls are what we were waiting for.
Old 09-18-2006
Premium Member

drew- i was laying in bed while u were doing hot laps on a mini bike. besides everyone said you where the first to pass out sat! i guess if i went to bed at 8:30 i could of got up too.

i guess you all saw who got best in show this guy flipped when he saw someone was actually taken a picture of his car with a straight face

Last edited by drunkenmagnum; 09-18-2006 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-18-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Here are my pics.

AT HOOTERS:

Last edited by drew22mader; 09-18-2006 at 11:28 PM.
Old 09-19-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
haha drunkenmagnum for the record i do <3 jdm but i dont recall masterbating over a k20, that is fictional and pure slander sir....good day lol
Old 09-19-2006
Registered!!

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by drunkenmagnum
i never saw that blue vic
That blue civic is the one I told y'all about. It had the APC tails molded to the body and the inside panels were coming off. I think Scott got some pics of it.

OK, here are some of the other pictures I took.

1. Drews car (I think there should be a cap on how many pics of Drews car there can be on this site.)

2.My favorite car from the drift show.

3.My 2nd favorite paint from the show.

4.Battlegrounds drifter hit the wall and lost his rear bumper cover.

5.My favorite paint from the show.

6.They started from the wall behind them. I took this pic right before the black car blew the engine.

7.DrunkenMagnum boosted @ 10psi. Nice set up.

8.Tuningmycivic and his trophy provided by Drew.

9.Gixxer. He painted it himself. Looks awesome.

10.Supermex on stage with his 1st place trophy for 01-05 civic custom class.

11.Another shot of Gixxer and Ricky Bobby doing the "SHAKE & BAKE."

12. Last,but not least. This is what your car looks like if you don't pay to park. The white on my hood and roof is no reflection of the sky. That's about an inch of dust.

Last edited by SEN_ONE; 09-19-2006 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-19-2006
Registered!!

soldierboi will become famous soon enoughsoldierboi will become famous soon enough
heres more pics

http://gallery.modified.com/gallery2...-com/13-410210
Old 09-19-2006
Registered!!

2k2civicsedan is an unknown quantity at this point
Did any of you guys see the flat black s2000? It was in the paved parking lot with the S7. It had over 500 whp w/ a supercharger. But the guy is going turbo by the end of the year. There was also another s2000 with 600 whp. The yellow supra in one of the pics had 900whp. I parked in the honda section with my 7thgen.
Old 09-19-2006
Formerly 2blu

Nick will become famous soon enoughNick will become famous soon enough
who still has their sticker on their car???
Old 09-19-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Damn Drew, your paint shines good.
Old 09-19-2006
Registered!!

2k2civicsedan is an unknown quantity at this point
I just took mine off becsue of the rain earlier.
Old 09-19-2006

My **** came off as soon as i left. You prolly seen it laying in the grass before you guys left. lol i hated them
Old 09-19-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Damn there was alot of rice there
Old 09-19-2006
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
Nice going guys! Great stuff... great pics
Old 09-19-2006
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by drew22mader
You sound like a dog with peanut stuck to the roof of your mouth mex. lol

Thanks everyone who attended, was a great success and made alot of new friends. Guess 1sikcivic was too good to talk to us, just drive by with his head in the air, o'well. Its suprising I talked to Brad (TheSmuggler) more then 1siksivik,and brad wasnt even there

I will be uploading pics in just a bit.

boy u need to think before you speak. ive been up for more than 40 hours and i just wanted to park my car where my team was, clean it the best i could and go to sleep. i havent sleep from 6am friday til saturday night. i woke up friday 6am to wash my car, wax, clay bar it, put that seran wrap on it, etc then i had to work 9 hrs then drive to atlanta 7 hrs away right after work. you didnt see the bags under my eyes? they were huge my friends said. i was a tired beyond believe and didnt wanna talk to nobody at that time. i actually went by ur cars a few times and nobody was there. instead of calling me out how about next time just pm me man to man.

@ Guess 1sikcivic was too good to talk to us, just drive by with his head in the air, o'well.

Last edited by sunkist_em2; 09-19-2006 at 09:40 AM.
Old 09-19-2006
Premium Member

now drew.... you know that i cant see any of your pictures.
Old 09-19-2006

hahah i know drunkenmagnum, i'm sorry, , 1sikcivic, you drove by 2 times and never once stopped to talk at all. I tried getting your attention but just kept rolling. Thats what i was getting at. But telling me think before i speak, i did so.
Old 09-19-2006
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
i never saw u tryin to get my attention seriously. i was that tired. u have no idea how tired i was. i never felt that tired in my life. i litterally ran myself outta gas and couldnt even walk. my friend in the car with me said i was slering(sp?) my speech when i was trying to talk. i was that bad. seriously i have no idea how i made it without crashing or falling asleep at the wheel. if my brain was more awake and alert i woulda stopped by seriously but my reaction time was sooooo slow i couldnt even think what i was doing at a particular time.

you wake up at 6am day before show, wash, wax, clay bar, etc then go to work for 9 hrs then drive 7 hrs and getting there at 6am and u let me know how u feel. trust me you will feel the way i did. i was sooooo slow at reacting to things, talking, etc if u put some kinda bug on me and was about to bite my brain wouldnt pick up that motion to swat it away til after he bit me. i was gone bro.

Last edited by sunkist_em2; 09-19-2006 at 11:22 AM.

Quick Reply: official Nopi Nats pic thread!