Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

official Nopi Nats pic thread!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
You ran outta gas after only being up 24 hours straight? That's pretty weak, I know girls that can stay up longer then that and have more energy.
Old 09-19-2006
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
read again u n00b. i said almost 40 hrs

you wake up at 6am day before show, wash, wax, clay bar, etc then go to work for 9 hrs then drive 7 hrs and getting there at 6am and u let me know how u feel. trust me you will feel the way i did. hush now n00b

Last edited by sunkist_em2; 09-19-2006 at 03:56 PM.
Old 09-19-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sunkist_em2
boy u need to think before you speak. ive been up for more than 40 hours and i just wanted to park my car where my team was, clean it the best i could and go to sleep. i havent sleep from 6am friday til saturday night. i woke up friday 6am to wash my car, wax, clay bar it, put that seran wrap on it, etc then i had to work 9 hrs then drive to atlanta 7 hrs away right after work. you didnt see the bags under my eyes? they were huge my friends said. i was a tired beyond believe and didnt wanna talk to nobody at that time. i actually went by ur cars a few times and nobody was there. instead of calling me out how about next time just pm me man to man.

@ Guess 1sikcivic was too good to talk to us, just drive by with his head in the air, o'well.
This would imply that you went to sleep after you got to Nopi, which would mean it was much less then 40 hours. Unless your lying, and you didnt go to sleep, and in that case you dont have an excuse for not stopping by the rest of your fellow 7thgeners.
Old 09-19-2006
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Dude, You guys are filling up our NOPI Nats pic thread with this ****? No one talked to sunkist at the show, SO WHAT! The show is over. He waved when he past us at the show and he waved to me and Hector after the show. It doesn't matter if he didn't come hang out with us or not, It would have been cool to meet him but o'well. There's always next year.
Old 09-19-2006
The internet says Im a loser

Anathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of light
All these pics and noone snapped one of my car
I'm a true 7thgen ninja
Old 09-19-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
gzz Gixxer, who cares, we're just ****in with people.
Old 09-19-2006

Damn, people taking things so seriously. Acting like this is the end of the world or something lmfao
Old 09-19-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
hahah ^^^
Old 09-19-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
We where all under the same situation tierd after cleaning our cars and working and driving it applies to all.
Then some of us had the clarity of mind meet early, direct ppl and organize the meet also putting tents or so.
that's what it takes to do what we do.
So get over it and post more pics.
Old 09-19-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
Hector, you get any pix of ur trophy with the car?
Old 09-19-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Ashhole
Hector, you get any pix of ur trophy with the car?
I belive Sen_One took a picture like that
Old 09-19-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

i had no doubt that you were gonna win ur class
Old 09-19-2006
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
I think we all know who this belongs to

http://gallery.modified.com/gallery2...1/_MG_2011.jpg

Hector, Your car draws waaaay too much attention. lol

Last edited by Gixxer; 09-19-2006 at 05:57 PM.
Old 09-19-2006
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
I think the Swapped + boosted 7thgen coupe should have won.......just me though
Old 09-19-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
i am finally back home.....great meeting you guys: Drew, Brad, John(s), Sean, Nick, Josh, and of course Hector (did i forget anyone? i'm still very much tired?)...the car is much hotter in person. Had a great time, can't wait for next year. Hopefully I'll be stateside come next September. The whip probably won't change much though...gotta get a house first

I'll post up a link to the picture gallery. It ended up being close to 800 pics, but me and the wife gotta get rid of the duplicates and crappy ones. I'll get the link up soon.

Later peeps.
Old 09-19-2006

boy u need to think before you speak. ive been up for more than 40 hours and i just wanted to park my car where my team was, clean it the best i could and go to sleep. i havent sleep from 6am friday til saturday night. i woke up friday 6am to wash my car, wax, clay bar it, put that seran wrap on it, etc then i had to work 9 hrs then drive to atlanta 7 hrs away right after work. you didnt see the bags under my eyes? they were huge my friends said. i was a tired beyond believe and didnt wanna talk to nobody at that time. i actually went by ur cars a few times and nobody was there. instead of calling me out how about next time just pm me man to man.

@ Guess 1sikcivic was too good to talk to us, just drive by with his head in the air, o'well.

Old 09-19-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
Also, Josh and Sen..i know why that primered 240 sounded different than when he was at Rockingham....fvcker did a LS2(?) Corvette swap!!!!!

and i was thinking it was an RB under there......cause it was def N/A and sounded WAAAAYYYYY too throaty for an SR or a KA....
Old 09-19-2006
Registered!!

03hce has a spectacular aura about03hce has a spectacular aura about03hce has a spectacular aura about
Nopi was a really good time... good too see 7thgens reppin'!!! There were a lot of us this year!!! Good to see some of you guys from April Ohio Meet too out there. Drew and Mugenman... the cars are looking good. Let's def. get another meet sometime.
Old 09-19-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
Nice pictures congrats to u all
Old 09-19-2006

hahahah supermex!!!!
Old 09-19-2006

what?
Old 09-19-2006
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about

right back at you buddy
Old 09-19-2006

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
You ran outta gas after only being up 24 hours straight? That's pretty weak, I know girls that can stay up longer then that and have more energy.

Last edited by supermex; 09-19-2006 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-19-2006

very funny...........
Old 09-19-2006

You knew that was coming
But this is priceless

Last edited by supermex; 09-19-2006 at 07:54 PM.
Old 09-19-2006

hell yea!
Old 09-19-2006

Anathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by tuningmycivic
i am finally back home.....great meeting you guys: Drew, Brad, John(s), Sean, Nick, Josh, and of course Hector (did i forget anyone? i'm still very much tired?)...the car is much hotter in person. Had a great time, can't wait for next year. Hopefully I'll be stateside come next September. The whip probably won't change much though...gotta get a house first

I'll post up a link to the picture gallery. It ended up being close to 800 pics, but me and the wife gotta get rid of the duplicates and crappy ones. I'll get the link up soon.

Later peeps.
You forgot me!

sunkist got

Last edited by Anathema; 09-19-2006 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-19-2006
Registered!!

did i meet you?? who are u? it's all a blur......lmao

but seriously....who are u?
Old 09-19-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

lmao, you really need to get some sleep man.
Old 09-19-2006

Scott. The late guy.

Quick Reply: official Nopi Nats pic thread!