Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

official Nopi Nats pic thread!

Old 09-21-2006

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Gusto did yuou drove your car to the show?
I didn't see it in person, but man that's hot.
Old 09-21-2006
Registered!!

GuSTo is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by drew22mader
Bobbi said there were 21 in our category, not sure where they all were.
i'm still waiting for him to call me back.
If i don't hear tonight, i'll try again tomorrow

Can one of you guys PM me with the number you called?

Thanks!!

Originally Posted by supermex
Gusto did yuou drove your car to the show?
I didn't see it in person, but man that's hot.
Ya, i drove down from Toronto, Canada.
over 1000 miles away.

It was in the Fuzion Tires booth.

Last edited by GuSTo; 09-21-2006 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-21-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
i saw it, but the hood was down, so i didn't know it was swapped.....otherwise i'd have taken a pic
Old 09-21-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
did anyone find out if there was any cash price involbed with first place?
Old 09-21-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Bobbi said that the only cash was like the Best of Show.
Old 09-21-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
Gixxer, 7th isnt that bad in a group of 21. Id like to know where i placed, but im not gonna bother dude just to find out.
Old 09-21-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
does anyone know what i placed at? or if i even placed?
Old 09-21-2006
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Originally Posted by mugenman
does anyone know what i placed at? or if i even placed?
Nope we found out by calling NOPI, I'd like to know what everyone from 7thgen placed, cause I know we had the nicest 7thgen Civics out there.
Old 09-21-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Well jon, if you call, find out what i placed too lol
Old 09-21-2006

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Just get them to email the results from the 01-05 Civic street class. H280 was the class number.
Old 09-21-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
nice shots of all the cars, they all looked nice
Old 09-21-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

u know who i would email?
Old 09-21-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
i am curious as well....cuz that was straight BS......

just sent an email to nopiman@nopi.com....let's see how long it takes to get an answer. 'cuz I assure you, we're probably not the only ones that felt like we got hosed on this one...and since when does stock with wheels equal a "Street" class??

Last edited by tuningmycivic; 09-21-2006 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-21-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
like gixxer said it doesnt matter what we placed cause i think we had the cleanest 7thgens there (again like gixxer) some of the better presented cars there and we all had fun right? even tho we got hosed on the scoring i still say that weekend was one of the best weekends ive had in a long time. i dont know about you guys but im already looking forward to next year!
Old 09-22-2006
im just a stupid n00b who knows nothing

CM92065 is a glorious beacon of lightCM92065 is a glorious beacon of lightCM92065 is a glorious beacon of lightCM92065 is a glorious beacon of lightCM92065 is a glorious beacon of light
LMAO! You guys sound like my 16 year old sister when she doenst win a beauty pageant.
"OMG How did that **** win?!?! Im like totally WAY hotter than her, Her parents must have paid the judges!"

You guys should be lucky you even have class's for the 01-04 civics because in California all Civics (All years) compete against each other. Meeting cool people and having a good time should always be the main goal, Winning isnt everything, Thats what i tell my sis anyways.
Old 09-22-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Okay, when we spend 15k+ on our cars to compete we don't just do it for the friends. Granted, i did go there to meet alot of people and in which i made alot of friends. i'm there to compete, not pay $85 to show, $80 on a hotel, $100 in gas, etc to ****in take home nothing. This isn't your little beauty pageant.
Old 09-22-2006
im just a stupid n00b who knows nothing

CM92065 is a glorious beacon of lightCM92065 is a glorious beacon of lightCM92065 is a glorious beacon of lightCM92065 is a glorious beacon of lightCM92065 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by drew22mader
This isn't your little beauty pageant.
No need to take out your frustations on me guy This **** happens everyday to actors, models, people getting jobs, applying for school ect..... Of couse your going to be biased and think your the best but clearly you werent the best according to the people who were judging.
Old 09-22-2006
Registered!!

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
^ You asked to be flamed by calling us 16 year old girls. People lost to an almost
stock civic. It's conversation for people that were there and saw the other cars in their class. If you don't won't to get flamed don't leave comments like you did, or just GTFO. Nice people>you.
Old 09-22-2006

Dude, You weren't there and You have no idea what we were competing against not to mention what any of our cars look like, so for You to come in here and say that we sound like a bunch of girls is absurd. And no it wasn't just our class that was done like this. Look at the Nopi Nationals threads in the NOPI Forums and see how many other people are complaining about the same thing.

Gusto has a sponsored car,with a swap and boost, and Your gonna tell me that a mostly stock car is going to place higher? These judges did a 30 second walk around and You can honestly tell me that they judge all these cars fairly.

I used to live in California, and I've been showing since 1991. My truck was in Mini Truckin Magazine, I've been to Resolutions Car Show at Lake Perris, BonTon Car Show in Bakersfield and World of Wheels in Santa Maria all mulitiple times. I know what the shows are like in California.

And no one here said they had the best car, in fact there were a few cars there that were really nice in our class,and none of them place either, but after seeing what You get beat by, it does get quite frustrating.

Last edited by Gixxer; 09-22-2006 at 02:10 AM.
Old 09-22-2006

I think Sunkist should have won best of show
Old 09-22-2006
Registered!!

greenEX will become famous soon enoughgreenEX will become famous soon enough
what you guys should do is either boycott Nopi or accept it as par for the course. I used to go to a lot of shows and judging is the worst part, its almost never done right and it never makes everyone happy. Its why different cars win at different shows. BUT I do agree that a stock vic should not beat drew, mex, gusto, etc. Thats an outrage. I just wouldnt go to Nopi Nats to show anymore. Hopefully they change it for the next show.
Old 09-22-2006
Registered!!

blackbox_06 is an unknown quantity at this point
this was our first nopi as showing and i never realized that judging was this bad...for the ones that have shown before has it always been this bad??? thats crazy though...the car that won first place looks like tony's when he first bought his...it wont let me post the picture yet but i will be back and post it when i get up to 15 posts lol

Rhonda

yay now i have 15 posts so i can post pictures now lol

Looks like the 1st place winner

heres the links to our pictures we took at nopi
when you go to the links you dont have to sign up for an account or anything just click on view pictures

album 1 559 pictures
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=...c1.9tbkdf7p&x= 0&y=8gwaai

album 2 208 pictures
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=...&x=0&y=-1l5gu7

album 3 55 pictures
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=...&x=0&y=-xf4v6u

i didnt mean to make the picture so big so i tried to fix it but it didnt work too welll i think i double posted the same thing bc of it. sorry guys.

Rhonda

Last edited by blackbox_06; 09-22-2006 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-22-2006
Registered!!

GuSTo is an unknown quantity at this point
have you guys heard any further developments?

I think the guy to speak to at NOPI is Mark Smith, but i haven't heard from him yet.

Check out my team's website for some SERIOUS cars.

www.r-squadron.com
Old 09-22-2006

The guy at NOPI You want to talk to is Bobbi Smith
Old 09-22-2006
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
well someone try to get a complete list and just post it on here so we wont waste this guys time with anymore of our problems.

Gixxer- do you remeber the name of that polish that lady sold you? i have been looking for that card she gave me but cant find it.
Old 09-22-2006
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
Originally Posted by supermex
I think Sunkist should have won best of show
OMG ROFL !!!
Old 09-22-2006

Originally Posted by drunkenmagnum
well someone try to get a complete list and just post it on here so we wont waste this guys time with anymore of our problems.

Gixxer- do you remeber the name of that polish that lady sold you? i have been looking for that card she gave me but cant find it.
There wasn't a label on it and I didn't even get a card. If You find out what it was let me know. I'd like to pick up some more.

Originally Posted by blackbox_06
this was our first nopi as showing and i never realized that judging was this bad...for the ones that have shown before has it always been this bad??? thats crazy though...the car that won first place looks like tony's when he first bought his...it wont let me post the picture yet but i will be back and post it when i get up to 15 posts lol

Rhonda

yay now i have 15 posts so i can post pictures now lol

Looks like the 1st place winner

heres the links to our pictures we took at nopi
when you go to the links you dont have to sign up for an account or anything just click on view pictures

album 1 559 pictures
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=...c1.9tbkdf7p&x= 0&y=8gwaai

album 2 208 pictures
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=...&x=0&y=-1l5gu7

album 3 55 pictures
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=...&x=0&y=-xf4v6u

i didnt mean to make the picture so big so i tried to fix it but it didnt work too welll i think i double posted the same thing bc of it. sorry guys.

Rhonda
Can't get the first link to work. Did You take pics of every car at the show? lol

Last edited by Gixxer; 09-22-2006 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-22-2006
Registered!!

2k2civicsedan is an unknown quantity at this point
I competed in the 4 door street class. Is there any place where I can see where I placed. If I placed. I don't have much done to my car but I would like to know. There were other 7thgens like me that didn't park with the club. I parked by the constant entrance with the other hondas. Thanks.
Old 09-22-2006
Registered!!

blackbox_06 is an unknown quantity at this point
no not every car at the show but i do like taking alot of pictures lol tony took quite a bit of them too...i will work on the first link again and see whats wrong there
Old 09-22-2006

UPDATE!!!!!! UPDATE!!!! They have now corrected more, ALBERT TJONG's score has been updated to first place too. So him and I now have 1st and 2nd place on 7thgen. Not bad now.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: official Nopi Nats pic thread!