Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

official Nopi Nats pic thread!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2006
em2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by supermex
You knew that was coming
But this is priceless
Originally Posted by drew22mader
hell yea!
ehhh not really
Old 09-19-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
actually yea it is, so much fun on that mini bike. You just missed out.
Old 09-19-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
oh yeah..............and yes...i do need sleep....but first....some nookie...and a beer....or two.......3....

still wondering who it was in the boosted ssm coupe that rode by us on sunday....
Old 09-19-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
no i took my sticker off b4 i was out of georgia i couldnt stand them. i pmed hector about a static cling one (the ones like the i <3 my honda stickers) cause i did like it for shows lol
Old 09-19-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
i still havent taken my sticker off. they're hideous, im just too damn lazy to do it.
Old 09-19-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
i vote for clingons too, that would be sick.
Old 09-19-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
mine's still on...but i just got back a few hours ago....and i'm lazy....

baddest civic EVAAARRRR!!!!!!

Last edited by tuningmycivic; 09-19-2006 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-20-2006
Registered!!

wicivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats on the win supermex, all the rides looked good.. sorry i didnt get a chance to stop by and talk but it was a busy weekend for me as well as all of you.

To answer someones question in one of the previous pages i took first in street class
Old 09-20-2006

whats your car look like, i didn't see all the civics there.
Old 09-20-2006
Registered!!

Old 09-20-2006

i'm not taking anything away from your car at all, just don't know how you won. Your interior is stock and the outside just has wheels and a drop. You have a nice car but just don't know how tuningmycivic, gixxer, me or anyone else didn't win anything.
Old 09-20-2006
Registered!!

greenEX will become famous soon enoughgreenEX will become famous soon enough
yeah that's f'd up. Drew should have gotten a trophy as much media as his car gets and plus its one of the cleanest street 7thgen's out there. wtf
Old 09-20-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Drews got da rice that attracts people
Old 09-20-2006
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
i'm not taking anything away from your car at all, just don't know how you won. Your interior is stock and the outside just has wheels and a drop. You have a nice car but just don't know how tuningmycivic, gixxer, me or anyone else didn't win anything.
Exactly
Old 09-20-2006

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
Drews got da rice that attracts people
Yea sure thing n00b
Old 09-20-2006
Registered!!

all i can say is... **** happens sometimes, judging sucks.... no one knows if they are car enthusiasts or not because they do a walk around and dont ask questions, maybe it was a fluke maybe not im not trying to argue as i said earlier i saw the all of your cars and they all looked good... any of y'all ever seen the black magic 350z? a friend of mine owns it and he didnt place, so who knows
Old 09-20-2006

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Who else placed? Does anyone have any pics of the winning cars other than wivic's?
Old 09-20-2006

hell just go to a local honda dealership and you'll prolly see future winners cars there. Others on Nopi's forums are complaining that stock cars win and ****. I'm not trying to take away from wivic's car, but there should be a, Mild, Wild, Custom class or something. I have the book from HIN's gave me and it has all the classifications in it. And i don't think any rule was followed at nopi.
Old 09-20-2006
Registered!!

like i said i am not trying to start an arguement or have hard feelings towards anyone... like i said earlier the judging sucks at nopi, always has always will. honestly i slept through my judging. I will agree with drew about how the classing chould be, and they should also hire judges for each area ie. honda/acura, nissan/infiniti etc at least someone who knows something about that make. Anyway a show is not something to get pissed off about in my eyes i have been to shows where i know some of the judges or people putting on the shows and haven't placed.
Old 09-20-2006

Dude, don't sweat it. It's noboby's fault except for the idiots running NOPI. I started showing in 91 in California and all the big shows out there were the same way.
Old 09-20-2006

Its not that i'm mad that you won in general. its that people spend thousands and thousands of dollars, drive 500+ miles and spend $85 for tickets, $100+ on hotels, all i ask if for judging to be fair. There should be 3 categories, one for cars without lip kits, one for cars with lip kits/no lambo's, and then one for body kits/paint/doors. It better be different when i go to Nopi Norwalk or I will f'n lose it.
Old 09-20-2006
Registered!!

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
I saw wicivic's car there. I don't know how it took first over any of the other 7thgens. Those judges are teh lame.
Old 09-20-2006
Registered!!

i understand that dude.... i went to a show once in florida where the judging was you roll through a circus tent slowly lol. anyone that went to spring fling in panama city know what im talking about lol. It will probably be better at the norwalk show because it is not such a big show or whatever.... like i said in the pm i have the utmost respect for you guys coming all that way
Old 09-20-2006
Since 2002 Baby!

chicohonda02 has a spectacular aura aboutchicohonda02 has a spectacular aura about
nice repin for the boards. Cars look great.
Old 09-20-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Its not that i'm mad that you won in general. its that people spend thousands and thousands of dollars, drive 500+ miles and spend $85 for tickets, $100+ on hotels, all i ask if for judging to be fair. There should be 3 categories, one for cars without lip kits, one for cars with lip kits/no lambo's, and then one for body kits/paint/doors. It better be different when i go to Nopi Norwalk or I will f'n lose it.
Drew I know exactly where your coming from! I drove to a car show that threw a good amount of mileage on the car and ended up losing to a stock VW.

The perfect judge need to have no connection with anyone he/she is judging. Then have categories (like you said) stock/mild/wild or how ever many categories depending on the size of the show. Lastly... at least now what to look for (like a check list) in a modded/tuned car.

Oh BTW: Very nice get together at NOPI. I wish I was a closer to attend.
Old 09-20-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

drew, if you read the descriptiosn when you signed up, it said that street class was no full kits. Heres it off the website:

Street Allows minor bolt on upgrades but no full body kits or radical wings.

Custom Allows any bolt on accessories and upgrades, any bolt on body mods and shaved bodywork.

Wild - All Show Chopped, suicide doors, tilt fronts, and anything goes.

JDM Style "Japanese Domestic Market", Cars styled after Japanese versions

Engine Swapped Engine swapped Cars with other than Original engine

full body kits go under custom. so by their own rules, his car was street.

I just dont see how it beat mine
Old 09-20-2006

I know his car was street, so is mine. Mine is only a lip kit and lip kits are classified as street. Body kits are custom class.
Old 09-20-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

u really think any of those people judging could tell the difference between a lip kit and a body kit? they prolly couldnt tell the difference between an intake manifold and headers
Old 09-20-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
LOL, I shoulda shown under gaydm, I mean jdm
Old 09-20-2006
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
ok i gotta say that your car should not of ****ing won. i am not trying to take away from your car or insult you in anyway but that is ****ing bullshit. that grey haired mother ****er that came by my car took like 35 secs and i had to practically ****** him by the ***** to point out little mods that i had doen. he could not care less that my engine was built and i was boosted and nitrous fed and he sure as hell didnt care about the mods to the brakes and interior. all he said was "nice paint" put a dot on my car and road out.
now iu am not saying i should of won but if i didnt at least drews, gixxer tuningmycivic or any of the rest of us should of AT LEAST PLACED.
judging should be changed and they should spend more time on it.
now supermex got just what he deserved! by far the best there and with a D17. the only other one that came close was the swapped one with the turbo.

ok ok....thats my 2 cents worth.
still pissed though

oh and tuningmycivic, i knew that car sounded funny! but a ls2!

Last edited by drunkenmagnum; 09-20-2006 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply: official Nopi Nats pic thread!