Just a quick update (Ran it a little better) - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-27-2006   #31  
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
it hasn't been bad at all actually. just weird angled driveways can be a bitch. speed bumps suprisingly haven't had any issues.
kornsined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006   #32  
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kornsined
it hasn't been bad at all actually. just weird angled driveways can be a bitch. speed bumps suprisingly haven't had any issues.
Im just not going to worry about it, and when it comes time for the track .. open headers lol.
TransformedBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006   #33  
Registered!!

redrocket600 has a spectacular aura aboutredrocket600 has a spectacular aura aboutredrocket600 has a spectacular aura about
Must be rough to be rich !
redrocket600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006   #34  

TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrocket600
Must be rough to be rich !
not rich, just manage my money in a different way than most people.
Old 08-28-2006   #35  
Registered!!

DaddyFatSacks is an unknown quantity at this point
WOW, he ran the pipe under the control arm, that was always a tight spot.
DaddyFatSacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006   #36  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
amazing ride.
TRIZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006   #37  
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyFatSacks
WOW, he ran the pipe under the control arm, that was always a tight spot.
yeah but if you think about it, on speed bumps the pipe goes up with the wheel when driving straight. no scraping. that's why steep driveways scrape because you rarely drive straight up them. it scrapes no more then my front skirt or my muffler tip (which BTW is way too big, not like I had a choice).
kornsined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006   #38  
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TransformedBG
not rich, just manage my money in a different way than most people.

fill me in on how...b.c i need to change how i spend..
exturbo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006   #39  
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
He spends all his money on his car.
SLO REX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006   #40  
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
lol, yeah i guess i got to get rid of a habit before i can spend the rest of my money on my car.lol
Old 08-29-2006   #41  
Registered!!

zadscmc has a spectacular aura aboutzadscmc has a spectacular aura aboutzadscmc has a spectacular aura about
Good work, again!
zadscmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006   #42  

Quote:
Originally Posted by exturbo6
fill me in on how...b.c i need to change how i spend..
Well i dont smoke, i dont really drink, before i when i did all this work i was in the army, govermetn quarters *no big deal* payied off all my debts *suffered on the tunning for a while cause i new trying to tune a d17 wasnt worth it in the end* (also toyed with the ide of trading in for a wrx) but i saved up, and decided when i hydrolocked my d17 if im going to switch the engine better do it now. So i did it, k-swapped it. Payed that off, and then saved some more, eaisest way to save money is to do things that dont take money. Dont invest in frivalious things, and get you something nice. Ie dont buy cheep, save the money and buy quality! Which is what i did. So then came time for the SC, luckaly i got about 15'G from the army, half of which went to paying off some other debts, and then a 1/2 of what was left went to my car. *shopped around got some hook ups and did the damb thing* and then the rest has just kind of been sitting int the bank collecting interest, till i get the rest of the money due to me but then im putting all that in a cd, so i can yeild a higher interest rate, and eventually buy me a house and a second car. But first i got to finish the college thing, then ill be good to go!

Saving money really aint that hard, you just have to be willing to do it.
Old 08-29-2006   #43  
Registered!!

thanks man!!!

i have to pay some dept off then ill be in the clear...

repd.
Old 08-29-2006   #44  
Dain Bramaged.

jester444 is an unknown quantity at this point
What school you going to?
jester444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006   #45  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jester444
What school you going to?
Baylor.. yup im a Bear.
Old 09-01-2006   #46  
Dain Bramaged.

jester444 is an unknown quantity at this point
Gig 'em.

Of course, that's assuming I can't get into AFA.
jester444 is offline   Reply With Quote