Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Without hood Pictures Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2006
Forum Asshat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Endemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to behold
Without hood Pictures Thread

Post your 7th Gen without Hood Pictures only!

i did it for a night and fun. Heres Pictures:

its a stock dx.. priceless :/
Old 08-31-2006
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
Why in hell would you drive around like that?
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
thats just lame. First the secret cut springs. Now this...
Old 08-31-2006
Forum Asshat

Endemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by civicvtec1ps
Why in hell would you drive around like that?
i dunno.. i did it for fun..

Originally Posted by D5cIvIc
thats just lame. First the secret cut springs. Now this...
go ahead tell em that I am on cut springs because its doesnt matter... i am still not tellin..

Last edited by Endemic; 08-31-2006 at 05:27 AM.
Old 08-31-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
interesting
Old 08-31-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
\ ur on steelies looks like sumone stole ur hood and hub caps
Old 08-31-2006
spoolin by you

Spoolin should not be trustedSpoolin should not be trusted
thats tight. did ur homeboy, hector, show you how to do that?
Old 08-31-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

disturbed24st is an unknown quantity at this point
Ban!!!
Old 08-31-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by disturbed24st
Ban!!!
I second that, dear member.

ban!

That's plain and simple gheyness there. It's not even rice, it's worse than rice... it's stupidity to the maximum. Just imagine: a truck passes you up front and lifts a rock. Normally, you'd get a chip on the hood, but being a smart guy as Endemic seems to be, you het your little engine blown because ti entered through the air filter's tube. Great, juuuuuust great, ins't that?

Gotta love stupidty!
Old 08-31-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
lol not to mention half of his intake piping is missing
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
rice4lyfe will become famous soon enough
the D17 is ugly to look at, sorry. maybe turbo or a swap then fine, but bascially stock looks ugly.
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

rjngo will become famous soon enoughrjngo will become famous soon enough
^so your telling that when you got your car it was ugly? well unless when you got your car - it was already modded
Old 08-31-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
where is your intake? i hope you didnt drive around like that too long. there is a reason for having the hood on and its more than just keeping rain away.
Old 08-31-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
Old 08-31-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
:ghey:
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

greenEX will become famous soon enoughgreenEX will become famous soon enough
Post pics of civics with no doors. I have no hood, doors, or trunk. My car is so light the stock 127 ponies really get up and go now. IBTL

Last edited by greenEX; 08-31-2006 at 08:51 AM.
Old 08-31-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Wow damn ricers.
Old 08-31-2006
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
now thats funny
Old 08-31-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by greenEX
Post pics of civics with no doors. I have no hood, doors, or trunk. My car is so light the stock 127 ponies really get up and go now. ITBL
Nice, well I took of the hood, fenders, doors, all the windows, trunk, spare tire, the exhaust, passenger seat, back seat, and intake. So my car is super quikc and super loud!
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

flipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enoughflipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enough
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
the point of this was to have fun for 1 night.....so your saying you would pick up a prostitute for one night...
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
i've seen a few civics at the track running without their hoods...
Old 08-31-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

uhm i took my wheels off and rode on my rotors for the night. lets just say you cant go over speedbumps.. and sumtin is sparking
Old 08-31-2006
The internet says Im a loser

Anathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of light
But on the road? With what looks like no intake at all? I doubt.
Old 08-31-2006
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
He's still got the airbox/filter on the throttle body, just took off the resonator and intake tubing. Still looks retarded. What's next, are you going to cut the roof off to make it a convertible?? There must not be much to do where you live.
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

adishman should not be trustedadishman should not be trustedadishman should not be trusted
im sick of seeing this car....it sucks big big big time.... all over just sucks ****...

you didnt wash it with the hood off did you?????????

Last edited by adishman; 08-31-2006 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

civydcex has a spectacular aura aboutcivydcex has a spectacular aura aboutcivydcex has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by CenZ
:ghey:

I agree, gay!!
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

ashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by rice4lyfe
the D17 is ugly to look at, sorry. maybe turbo or a swap then fine, but bascially stock looks ugly.
Originally Posted by rjngo
^so your telling that when you got your car it was ugly? well unless when you got your car - it was already modded
rjngo, the D17 is a motor, not the car itself
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

Maverick_1337 will become famous soon enoughMaverick_1337 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by AmbulanceMonkee
He's still got the airbox/filter on the throttle body, just took off the resonator and intake tubing. Still looks retarded. What's next, are you going to cut the roof off to make it a convertible?? There must not be much to do where you live.
sorry for the n00b question but, Does that increase performance? does it sounds like a SRI or similar?
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
so you wont say what kinda of suspension u have, for some unreason, but u take it to the next level of being a tard and take your hood off...BUt...u have a reason for the hood being off which is rediclous, so now i wanna hear what kinda of setup you got for suspension..

Quick Reply: Without hood Pictures Thread