Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Without hood Pictures Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
it would be a lot cooler if i could see some intercooler piping...but even then i don't think i want everyone to know that there is anything more than a stock 1.7 under my hood....fukthieves
Old 08-31-2006
blah™
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Excal is an unknown quantity at this point
oh dear god another stupid thread....FYI just so you know, that looks retarded weather you say you did it for fun or not. It a rather stupid thing to do in the first place the hood is there to protect your engine from debris, why would you take it off and drive around like that.
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
wow! yeah, if i had a stock d17 i would TOTALLY show it off to everyone too.

lol...dumb people are good for a laugh...gotta give 'em that.
Old 08-31-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
just keeps getting better! lol, just woke up, and damn i needed a laugh.
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

CaTacL1sm will become famous soon enoughCaTacL1sm will become famous soon enough
hmmm... wasnt there a car like that in F&F?
Old 08-31-2006
7th Gen Photographer

LogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by varner88
uhm i took my wheels off and rode on my rotors for the night. lets just say you cant go over speedbumps.. and sumtin is sparking

LOLOLOLOL
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice
poor guy, trying to liven up the boards and he gets super duper flamed. AHAHAHAHAHHA
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future

Last edited by PD Chico; 08-31-2006 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-31-2006
Forum Asshat

Endemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to behold
keep ugly comments coming!
Old 08-31-2006
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
Give the new "DEAF" guy a break he can't listen to reason!
Old 08-31-2006
7thgencivic's Official Bad Samaritan

HITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond repute
fvck me that's icy hot
Old 08-31-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by simplicated1979
the point of this was to have fun for 1 night.....so your saying you would pick up a prostitute for one night...
Well it depends what she looks like and if she takes coupons.

J/K just messing with you!...

ICY HOT STUNNERS... I remember that back in the day. lmao!! Hopefully they have grown up by now. Yeah driving with out a hood is not the smartest... there is a reason for a hood. Any was my hood is to expensive to be driving without it.
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future
Did he really think anyone else would post pics like that...

C'mon now...
Old 08-31-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
:moved to ricers thread:
Old 08-31-2006
Forum Asshat

Endemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to behold
thats what i talked about yo! finally someone knows its part of JDM!
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
damnn manee what are you doing? you got me and a bunch of buddies crackin up here.

I drove to miami once without my hood b/c i was picking up a c/f one.
There was a older woman in a jeep grand cherokee that asked me if that was the new style haha. memoriessss

you should pick up a set of factory wheels like ls mesh, gsr blades, si's , old fat fives you can get a set for $150-250

Last edited by ruffryde009; 08-31-2006 at 04:02 PM.
Old 08-31-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
I think he's got issues, and it's not because he's DEAF

Old 08-31-2006
Forum Asshat

very nice... yeah Some People walked up to my car.. and asked is that really fast? and i said neg Its lame stock motor.. they was like ohhh.

hahahah i think its funny

thanks for let me know
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough
man this dude neg reps me for sayin his chopped springs probably bounce like a ***** on a ***** and then he posts these pics??? wtf???
Old 08-31-2006
Forum Asshat

me? i dont think so... i havent give the reps to any1 yet..
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

Syke Fu will become famous soon enough
Is that the new fad nowadays? Whatever floats your boat i guess....
Old 08-31-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
prolly that Logan guy, who neg repped me 3 times and same with TheSmuggler.

Sorry man, since when did driving without a hood become JDM? Seriously, go pick up the new Modified Mag and read the article about JDM.
Old 08-31-2006
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
wow, that looks really retarded, it just looks empty. it's like look it my itty bitty engine pushing this whole car!!! and if you cut your springs, even worse...people will get sea sick trying to focus their eyes on the tiny motor. without a resonator? somehow even worse. now people will be getting sea sick trying to focus on the tiny motor that sounds like it's been smoking cigarettes for 30 years...
Old 08-31-2006
Forum Asshat

Originally Posted by drew22mader
prolly that Logan guy, who neg repped me 3 times and same with TheSmuggler.

Sorry man, since when did driving without a hood become JDM? Seriously, go pick up the new Modified Mag and read the article about JDM.

noo i am not saying about a full JDM when i took the hood off... i feel like its part of jdm.. jeez give me a damn break
Old 08-31-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
I don't understand.... who repped this guy? On another thread (Suzy Q's car thread) he got repped and I am the one explaining to him what a body kit was. I'm lost!
Old 08-31-2006

i'm not being that hard on you like others, i'm just saying, how is that a part of JDM. i'm just trying to understand what you think JDM and what isn't. JDM is more about the products produced that make the look, therefore, that should be jdm. But just removing your hood doesn't mean its jdm, now if you did prop the rear part of the hood up that would be different because that IS said to Jdm because its something that originated in Japan. I'm just saying, pick up the Modified Mag, read the article about the JDM fad, it has a nice write up about it. My enlighten you some.

texascivic, there you go i repped u

Last edited by drew22mader; 08-31-2006 at 04:33 PM.
Old 08-31-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
^^He said JDM FADDDDDDD. BLASPHEMYYYYYYY
Old 08-31-2006
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
well i got neg rep, love it when people dont leave their name, makes the maturity come out, never thought i was that intimidating, but hey, thanks for the compliment!
Old 08-31-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
ive never gotten a neg rep, but i having a feeling i will soon lol.
Old 08-31-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I love people who leave neg rep without their name, and then TOTALLY forget that I can see everyones names no matter what

Quick Reply: Without hood Pictures Thread