I totalled my Vic!!!! *Pic added* - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-27-2006   #31
Registered!!

RedBull is an unknown quantity at this point
Why does everyone say something like "that's another 7thGen down"? I know i haven't gotten on for like two weeks cause i was in field training... but has someone else wrecked recently?

Curiouz_G, sorry man... but i would rather get a KIA before a SRT-4... i hate Neons, and even though the SRT-4 has some kick to it... i will not give in.

I'm getting a Honda/Acura... unless i have no other choice.
RedBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006   #32
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
guess your not going to the MA meet
RHCP0801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006   #33
Registered!!

fallout is a jewel in the roughfallout is a jewel in the roughfallout is a jewel in the roughfallout is a jewel in the rough
Holy **** man. At least you walked out with your life.
Hope you get well soon, an get on an RSX S!!!!
fallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006   #34
Registered!!

Victorious will become famous soon enoughVictorious will become famous soon enough
hurts to see
glad to hear you're alright man!
i'd go integra
prelude has no rear space
Victorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006   #35
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
2000 Si blue for sure!!
boricua_civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006   #36
Registered!!

Today i'm getting a rental car from the insurance company, going to put the oem intake on and see about getting the aem pulleys off, then calling from them to come and inspect the ride.... i know for a fact they are not gonna worry about repairing this beast.

After all that i'm going to the used car place i used to do reconditioning for and talk to them about looking for a new ride.

I really don't wanna go see my car again..... depresses me alot.

Will update ya'll later this evening
Old 06-27-2006   #37
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
glad to see your ok. sorry about the car. good luck on the new car search!
exturbo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006   #38
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
From your choices on the list, I would choose the 99-00 Si or GSR. Im sure they will be fun, and you could still say on the site even if your getting something else.
DDragon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006   #39
I Pinch.

Sinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of lightSinisterdexter is a glorious beacon of light
Man that sucks. But glad to see that you are okay. I got into a semi bad accident in my Cavalier(the reason why I bought a 7thGen)... Damn man though...

Best thing to do is just go and see the car. It hurts but it's needed.
Sinisterdexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006   #40
Registered!!

Update

Well i called the insurance company department that's handling the claim acouple times today to get things rolling. I told them i had to get some stuff out of it still, personal stuff. They told me they would tow the car to some other place to have them look at it to decided if it's totalled or not. I told them it was for sure not worth repairing costs and all, just kinda random talk about it. At that time they proceeded to talk down to me kinda, like i have no place to say that, they will decide. And that if i can't remember crap about the accident... then they'll have to get the police report to see, blah, blah, blah... i told them that was fine... i may be an @$$hole sometimes... but i have enough intergrity to man up for losing control of my car. I know this kinda treatment isn't usual of State Farm... it was the beeatch on the phone that has issues.

I couldn't get to the car today cause of lots of stuff, gonna have to put the oem intake on tomorrow morning before work, i don't think i wanna mess with the pullies, since i don't want them to know i messed with it after the accident, or at least not that much. I know for sure the beast ain't starting while i have the VAFCII sitting in my room!

Other news... the rental place gave me a new Chevy Malibu... and i totally hate the piece of crap... i hate everything about it except the way it handles turns somewhat nice... that's the best i can do without totally bashing on the piece of crap! I think i shoulda went with the KIA instead.

I should know more by the end of the week hopefully
Old 06-28-2006   #41
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
glad your ok man and if you decide not to get another 7thgen ill deff take your a2 head and vafcII jus shoot me a pm when you decide

get a rsx S u can get used one for like 14-16
varner88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006   #42
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
im glad that you are ok. I would say get the 99 si there nice cars
goodtimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006   #43
Registered!!

2002lx is an unknown quantity at this point
i say the 99-00 si i have the same engine in my 93 coupe and i have a few boltons but that thing is fast as ****
well i tryed to post a link but i do not have the 15 post so there is a 99 si for sale on Hondaswap.com in the cars for sale section for 8500

Last edited by 2002lx; 06-28-2006 at 07:46 PM.
2002lx is offline   Reply With Quote