finally got a Civic - Honda Civic Forum

Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-28-2015   #1  
Registered!!

dhuff is an unknown quantity at this point
finally got a Civic

Hi everyone. Proud owner (for less than a week so far) of a 2015 Civic EX-L sedan w/navi. Silver with grey leather interior.

Some chucklehead t-boned my 2010 Insight a few weeks ago and totaled it. So this is my replacement... Love it so far, very comfortable and well-made car, and quite a "luxury step up" from the Insight
dhuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015   #2  
Registered!!

Mad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to all
Re: finally got a Civic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhuff View Post
Hi everyone. Proud owner (for less than a week so far) of a 2015 Civic EX-L sedan w/navi. Silver with grey leather interior.

Some chucklehead t-boned my 2010 Insight a few weeks ago and totaled it. So this is my replacement... Love it so far, very comfortable and well-made car, and quite a "luxury step up" from the Insight
Welcome. Please post pics of your car. Do you have any plans for it?
Mad Dog Tannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015   #3  
Allow me to explain through interpretive dance

ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum!
ezone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015   #4  
EM2ti

maxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome and congrats on your new Civic.
maxtierney is offline   Reply With Quote