Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

I totalled my Vic!!!! *Pic added*

Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RedBull is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy I totalled my Vic!!!! *Pic added*

***** PIC IS ON PAGE 2 ***********

Yesterday i left from work and headed home.... next thing i know i woke up in the hospital... totally confused and felt like i had a hangover.

After my folks got there and my National Guard commander arrived... i found out that i was in a wreck!

From what i have been told my car slide on the wet road and i lost control and a Ford F-150 slammed into me. After it happened i called like tons of people over and over again and talking tons of random crap. (which i'm lead to believe was from being in shock) and then i passed out.

I woke up this morning with a bad headache, sore neck, and left arm.... and feeling really confused still. My mom had already taken care of most of the insurance stuff since she is my State Farm agent....

but i had to get to my ride to see what kinda condition it was in AND rape it of all the aftermarket stuff i could and put the old stuff back on. When i got to it... it was heart breaking to say the least. The front passenger side is totally jacked, the wheel including almost everything connected to it came flying off, the passenger door is smashed in, and the passenger rear end is smashed up. The windshield is cracked and the passenger front window was blown out.

Luckily i'm only alittle banged up but ok. The other driver was driving someone else's truck but was insured and left without any injuries.

I have no memories from after i left work and was driving up to and prior to the accident. Which the doctors said is from the concusion. They said i must have turned my head before the truck hit me and the back of my head hit the piller between the windows.

I know the car is not worth repairing and State Farm will wind up just cutting me a check. I don't know what to do about a new car... i'm gonna be starting college in the fall and don't want a car payment. I'd really like to get another 7thGen... i still got all the used parts and tons that havent' gotten put on, but always wanted a Prelude or Del Sol, maybe a Integra.

Any opinions on my next ride?

And please no requests for my parts just yet... i gotta wait and see.

I miss my ride already!

Last edited by RedBull; 06-26-2006 at 11:00 PM. Reason: added pic
Old 06-26-2006
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light
Thats sucks good thing your still alive..sucks bout ure car tho....

No part out..

Why not a Rsx?
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

show0and2go is an unknown quantity at this point
ep3 ftw!!
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all
Leta just thank god you are allright. And nothing more than being sore is happened to ya. Sorry to about your vic. I say either the prelude or the integra.
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

mateusz is an unknown quantity at this point
thats good u ok man
another civic gone .....
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

Thanks guys....

I'm really wanting another 7thGen sedan, but i think whatever the insurance company gives me won't cover buying one, i think book value of the car is around $8k, God knows i'll get less. So picking up another 7thGen in good condition for what i get from them is gonna be hard.

yes... i will do a part out if i don't get a 7thGen, i thought i asked to not be asked about parts yet, i might be confused though... i am the one with the concusion. If or when i do do a part out.... they'll got cheap and everyone here on the forums gets first dibbs.
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
damn man glad your ok hope everything works out for ya and I've always liked prelude and integra....
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
ya glad your ok get another civic
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

D17master081 is an unknown quantity at this point
my boy is sellin his prelude.....clean as hell....i'll post a pic later
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
jeez dude. good thing it wasnt worse. congrats on staying alive. lol

if they cut you a check for $8k, you can definitely get a used car for that. pay the whole thing off in cash or put down half and the payments are gonna be pretty reasonable. either way, if you can have a car at college your frosh year, and the school is in a rural area and not smack in the middle of a city, youre better off with a car.

hope you can still make it to the M-A meet...
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

slowcivic2die4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Good thing ur alright. Keep me posted on the parting out!!
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
that's a crazy story, good thing you're okay
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

stephenb80 is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry this happened but at least you're still alive.

Last edited by stephenb80; 06-26-2006 at 04:35 PM.
Old 06-26-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
glad your ok for the most part. i vote that you get an EG hatch and turbo it . you can the car for around 4k and a junkyard turbo kit for 1k and have 3k for anything else you want.
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

jrb121180 will become famous soon enough
get a prelude. i had one before my vic. it's an awesome car. here is a pic

Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

xtreme26 has a spectacular aura aboutxtreme26 has a spectacular aura aboutxtreme26 has a spectacular aura about
older hondas ftw sucks your car is totaled though. glad you made it out ok
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Wow, Im glad that your ok after a crash that left you clueless. Its also safe to know how safe our 7thgens could be. But if I were you I would get something more fun to drive. I would choose a built EG6.
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

I can say that they can take a beating.... luckily they say i turned my head to look at where i was gonna get hit at... if not the side of my head would have taken the impact instead of the back.

Here's a pic... i don't feel like sharing too many just right now... still kinda heart broken over the whole thing.

Now as far as looking for a new ride... after looking around on ClubCivic... which i don't like as much as here... i wrote down acouple ones that i think would be good to start with:

'97-'00 Integra RS/LS/GS GS-R
'97-01 Prelude
'99-'00 Civic SI

What kinda price range am i looking at for these in decent condition?
Which older RSX is worth my time to look for? I tried to look for info but started feeling confused and my head is still kinda bothering me alittle.

I would guess it's better to go with a straight DOHC VTEC already in car since this saves me head ache later. But i really don't know much about the 6thGens cause my 7thGen was the first car i bought brand new and i spent all my time and alot of money only researching about it.

If possible i'd really like to go with another 7thGen, but only an EX, and take if from there trying to catch back up. I don't know alot about B series engines at all compared to the D.

Anyone recommend a forum or site to help me research?

Thanks again
Old 06-26-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
WOWOWOWOWOWOW that is INSANE!
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

can i get a vote for Best Wrecked Sedan?
Old 06-26-2006
Dain Bramaged.

jester444 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, dude. Thank God you didn't have a passenger. I think my vote is for an Integra GS-R. Friend of mine has a '96 GS-R with a JDM B18C, and she's puttin out almost 350 bhp at the wheels.
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by RedBull
can i get a vote for Best Wrecked Sedan?

ya i would vote for u
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

BTW: i have taken everything off except the exhaust, pulleys, RS Grille (it's shot) and the swapped Vtec head (VAFCII came out) I probably won't mess with the exhaust or the Grille... i'm thinking hard if i wanna mess with pulling the pulleys and putting the old ones back on before the insurance guys looks at it...... i'd probably just cut the belts to do it.

Will do a part out thread when i know more... everyone will just have to hold their breath awhile. Sorry
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
dude seriously i'm glad ur are able to talk to us...
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

hehe... thanks that means alot to me.... half the reason i wanna go with another 7thGen is cause this site has made me love mine more and more since the day i first logged on.

..... even though i know you guys are just buttering me up for the part out... i'm kidding. I'm really happy i didn't put the brand new camber kits and springs on last week.

Tomorrow i'm going to put the oem intake & battery back in and see about getting the pulleys out. Then i'm calling the insurance guy to come and inspect it.

I will keep everyone updated
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
Dayum thats a hard hit...good thing you didn't get hurt more than you did.

I'd say go with a 99-00 Si....I love the look of them. Just real clean looking car to me, plus some power there.
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

stephenb80 is an unknown quantity at this point
get the 00 si or a gsr. screw the new cars.
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
get a srt-4
Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

a4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura about
i say the 00 si always a car i have admired and i glad your decently ok and man that car is smashed
Old 06-26-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
oh ****, that's another 7thgen down !!! Glad you're ok man..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I totalled my Vic!!!! *Pic added*