Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!
View Poll Results: vote for your favorite
ASIANPRIDE
44.90%
Hayz
55.10%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

***Sedan WARZ***~~~{ASIANPRIDE vs. Hayz}~~~~

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006
jdmtytedoridori
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
hayz ftw, AP's is nice too.
Old 03-03-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
This is a close one! I was just thinking about this last night about having "battles/showdowns" between similar cars. Or a "battle of the month" thing. The only thing is people not being a good sport about it if they lose. It was just an idea.

texascivic2k1
Old 03-03-2006
GODLIKE

ASIANPRIDE is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm I made the thread and didn't win....this was more to expand the recognition for 2 great looking vehicals.....and get some insight on ppls tastes......but yeah we need more battles/showdowns...
Old 03-03-2006
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
great thread asian
Old 03-03-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ASIANPRIDE
Hmm I made the thread and didn't win....this was more to expand the recognition for 2 great looking vehicals.....and get some insight on ppls tastes......but yeah we need more battles/showdowns...
Get a cf hood, fogs and you'll win
Old 03-03-2006
Registered!!

BeLowMe is an unknown quantity at this point
Hayz got my vote 100% no doubt
Old 03-03-2006
Registered!!

juanotejano is an unknown quantity at this point
I <3 Asianprides HIDs so my vote is for him.
Old 03-04-2006
Registered!!

Pitch_BlacK is an unknown quantity at this point
Hayz!
Old 03-04-2006
Registered!!

Blkcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
I like asian pride's car, but i'm not saying his car looks better than hays. I think hays car don't have this distinctive style that asian pride has. Hay's car needs to find his own style instead of putting every single JDMish part on because when i look at it, it doesn't have a nice clean well thought and put together look. That is just my opinion and respect to both car.
Old 03-04-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Like challenging a person lol, that would be fun, have a challenge section.

You send a challenge and the person has to accept it before the poll begins, Runs for 1 week.

Last edited by drew22mader; 03-04-2006 at 01:00 PM.
Old 03-04-2006
Registered!!

TOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the rough
gotta love AP's lights and his clean look but i gotta go with hay's jdm style.
Old 03-04-2006
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
damn, both those cars are nice, that is a tuff call.....
Old 03-04-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by drew22mader
Like challenging a person lol, that would be fun, have a challenge section.

You send a challenge and the person has to accept it before the poll begins, Runs for 1 week.
^^ This is what I am talking about I think it would be fun. Putting in your "freshest" pics and run a poll. And yeah put it in its own forum and let it run for a week or two. If you want to challenge some one it could be in the same forum also and an “moderator” can decide what it the battle of the week.

Buuuut you might have to put...

** Warning these stunts are done by professionals and feelings are not meant to be broken. This is done out of fun and games and are not meant for the weak. **

texascivic2k1
Old 03-04-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
People bitch over anything, they would complain they lost because the picture was positioned on the forum just right. But i'm all for it. Just need to post in Site Questions and see what Derek thinks
Old 03-04-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
That'd be cool, but only natural pics, no photochops, cause its an advantage over the ones that doesnt know to chop, my 2 cents
Old 03-04-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
both are nice, but i like cf on white, so hayz