Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!
View Poll Results: vote for your favorite
ASIANPRIDE
44.90%
Hayz
55.10%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

***Sedan WARZ***~~~{ASIANPRIDE vs. Hayz}~~~~

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2006
Back From The Banned!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
Both cars looks great! Been seeing AP's car for years now. The CF on Hay's car is awesome, but I like the simplistic white on white on AP's car......
Old 02-26-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Oh man, tough choice. I like both cars in a diferent way..
Hayz's is more stylish, but AP's is cleaner imo. That's what I tend to go for so..AP's.
Old 02-26-2006
GODLIKE

ASIANPRIDE is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Originally Posted by Hayz
woah what started this?
Cuz your's is one of my fav white vics.....and well mine is my fav...so why not start some friendly competition...
Old 02-26-2006
GODLIKE

Originally Posted by CuRiOuSfIsH
Both cars looks great! Been seeing AP's car for years now. The CF on Hay's car is awesome, but I like the simplistic white on white on AP's car......

Hahaha thanx....**** hell it has been years.....considering my join date....w00t...
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
ASIANPRIDE

you have the sweetest looking car
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

klectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura about
damn that's a close race!
when does voting stop anyways =P
Old 02-26-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
ok most of the responses are for asianpride, then why the fvck the poll says so????
Old 02-26-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
why am i not in this running????????? itsa VERY tough choice but im going with hayz
Old 02-26-2006
let the devil out
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
I vote my sedan may it rest in peace.. umm hard decision
Old 02-26-2006
aki
Registered!!

aki is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not too fond of what people call "JDM look."

When I was in Japan, people had those wind deflectors not for style, but so that they can crack their windows open and smoke on rainy days. Since most don't smoke here (people smoke like mad in Japan), and since it's not so rainy in most climates in the US I just don't see a use for it--it's just extra wind drag. I really like the RS grille and the white on CF for the hood, but man I don't like CF trunks at all. Part of the reason why CF hoods exist is to even out the weight distribution between front and rear (which is irrelevant nowdays because people put on CF strictly for looks). Kill the wind deflectors and hood and it's a much cleaner car.

I voted for Asianpride, only because there was less going on--though not too fond of 6000+ HIDs, either.
Old 02-26-2006
::+::My Girlfriend is hot, but I'm still GAY::+::

yourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura aboutyourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura about
Hayz cause of the rims and the c/f
Old 02-26-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
Hayz
Old 02-26-2006
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ASIANPRIDE
thx to the mod for making this into a poll...I looked but couldn't figure it out
it was me...you even thanked me in post #9

Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

RedBull is an unknown quantity at this point
I voted for Hayz awhile ago... didn't post up cause i love both cars... both are clean as hell. But Hayz's gotta alot more going on and it makes me wanna look at it more. I think sometimes a car can be two clean... APs kinda gives me that feel.

[QUOTE=aki]I'm not too fond of what people call "JDM look."

When I was in Japan, people had those wind deflectors not for style, but so that they can crack their windows open and smoke on rainy days. Since most don't smoke here (people smoke like mad in Japan), and since it's not so rainy in most climates in the US I just don't see a use for it--it's just extra wind drag........................
Kill the wind deflectors and hood and it's a much cleaner car.
QUOTE]

I have the visors and i smoke... i think they are the hawtness!!!
Old 02-27-2006
GODLIKE

ASIANPRIDE 32 42.11%
Hayz 44 57.89%

Good stuff playa...
Old 02-27-2006
GODLIKE

Cool

Originally Posted by aki
I'm not too fond of what people call "JDM look."

When I was in Japan, people had those wind deflectors not for style, but so that they can crack their windows open and smoke on rainy days. Since most don't smoke here (people smoke like mad in Japan), and since it's not so rainy in most climates in the US I just don't see a use for it--it's just extra wind drag. I really like the RS grille and the white on CF for the hood, but man I don't like CF trunks at all. Part of the reason why CF hoods exist is to even out the weight distribution between front and rear (which is irrelevant nowdays because people put on CF strictly for looks). Kill the wind deflectors and hood and it's a much cleaner car.

I voted for Asianpride, only because there was less going on--though not too fond of 6000+ HIDs, either.
ps....5100k....
Old 02-27-2006
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Both of your guys Sedans are SICK in their own way. Good luck!
Old 02-27-2006
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
My vote is for AP looks super clean all white.
Old 02-27-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
i vote hayz hands down. AP's car is really clean but it also doesnt appear to have much done besides a lip kit and rims. i think if AP had a few more mods it would be closer but hayz has done a very nice job finding parts and peicing it together. i think he deserves the title, especially considering how many more mods he has that makes his car more complete. both are good looking cars though. good luck to both!!
Old 02-27-2006
Registered!!

T-Mo is an unknown quantity at this point
Hayz got it with me. BTW Hayz: Do you remember the part numbers for the vent visors or did you get them from Honda?? I manage an Autozone want to order some but they give different part numbers and I can't see any pics.
Old 02-27-2006
Registered!!

Berg_Tomaru is an unknown quantity at this point
Asianpride gets my vote Clean & simple
Old 02-28-2006
GODLIKE

Thanx for all ur 92 votes ppl...
Old 02-28-2006
2005SE

Both cars are great, but Hayz gets my vote. Hayz's ride is the sicknessssss....

Old 02-28-2006
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all
Both are sick cars. Ver clean but but I'm gonna go with Hays on this one. I like the black and white look more but thats just me.
Old 02-28-2006
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Hahha!!! We'll see when I go back to all stock look!! My car is gonna be sold soon Bye bye 7thgen........
Old 02-28-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks everyone for the votes I've really tired to keep it clean hopefully I can post a big update soon and ASIANPRIDE your sedan is lookin great it so clean makes mine look dirty
Thanks again for all the votes!!!
Old 03-03-2006
GODLIKE

Talking

to Hayz

Great work my friend.....great work....
Old 03-03-2006
Registered!!

korn10 is an unknown quantity at this point
asian pride

clean civic
Old 03-03-2006
7thgencivic's Official Bad Samaritan

HITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond repute
Hayz
Old 03-03-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
When does the poll end?

Quick Reply: ***Sedan WARZ***~~~{ASIANPRIDE vs. Hayz}~~~~