got my fogs! pics finally added! - Page 5 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-04-2006   #121  
There is [email protected] in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice man, so everytime you start up your car your fogs are on? lol, that just seems odd to me, your gonna go through bulbs faster now. No really point in having them on during the day.

Oh by the way, don't listen to n00bs who get on here and just try and start stuff. They just wanna get a rise out of people.

Last edited by drew22mader; 01-04-2006 at 11:56 AM.
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006   #122  
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
They look nice, great job, but if I were you, I get the car back so the fogs turn off when you dont need them, you could screw them: day heat+bulb heat= screwed fog plastic. Good luck with it
boricua_civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006   #123  
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
looks good man.
goodtimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006   #124  
Registered!!

CivicSF should not be trustedCivicSF should not be trusted
gotta love how generic people can't handle a little flaming

when somebody grinds their stones a little, they get their panties scrunched and shout "daddy help ban him"

blackBDMcivicLX, if you're from the east coast, you of all people should know the vibe, cmon now.
CivicSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006   #125  
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Ohhhh that VIBE Oh how could I have forgotten that being a jackass to someone is quite alright just as long as you're on the east coast I think you might know something that I don't
blackBDMcivicLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006   #126  
This is not my batman glass!!

saugashan should not be trustedsaugashan should not be trustedsaugashan should not be trusted
u should paint the lip on ur RS grill..loks nasty without paint
saugashan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006   #127  
Registered!!

CivicSF should not be trustedCivicSF should not be trusted
sounds like you didn't get patted on the back enough.

thumbs up.
CivicSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006   #128  
Prince of Persia

Yoshiemaster will become famous soon enough
MajinB, if i could make a suggestion, i would paint the screws that hold the "Boris" plate, i think it'll make it look cleaner.
Yoshiemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006   #129  
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
nice install now throw some yellow bulbs in those suckers
i hate yellow. i need to find some arctic white H11 bulbs for the fogs to match the arctic whites im gonna put in my car when i get back from this trip.
BTW i love snowboarding. the snow kicked my *** cause im a newb. but ill get it tomorrow. anyways, thanx for the comments guys, even if they weren't supportive i don't care. im glad that someone thinks my ride is contreversial enough to try to mess with me over. just makes me more proud to own it.
MajinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006   #130  
Prince of Persia

did you see my post majinB? or are you including that in your list of comments that "weren't supportive"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshiemaster
MajinB, if i could make a suggestion, i would paint the screws that hold the "Boris" plate, i think it'll make it look cleaner.
Old 01-04-2006   #131  
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
give civicSF a break. he posts lots of useful info in other threads...

fogs look good
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006   #132  
Prince of Persia

^ was that directed towards me?
Old 01-04-2006   #133  
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i like it with the stock bulbs so everything matches and doesn't have that blue reflection from the bulb.

Old 01-04-2006   #134  
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshiemaster
^ was that directed towards me?

to everyone. move on and don't let some internet words make you mad
Old 01-04-2006   #135  
Prince of Persia

o, i thought you were sayin i said sumtin bad about civicsf (which i wasn't).
Old 01-05-2006   #136  
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Fogs look good Majinb. Yellow bulbs would look nice. Now please dump the flamethrower "Boris" plate... Just kidding bro'
05_ CivicJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006   #137  
Registered!!

blackdragon will become famous soon enoughblackdragon will become famous soon enough
Clean man u got a great deal on it all.

my dealer wanted 250 call another they said 200 called back first dealer and told them i got qouted 150 so now i get my oil change + fog installed (with the switch) for 179.99... I had to give em more business to make em feel like they're getting all my money :hhahahahaha:
blackdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006   #138  
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
fogs/car look sweet man!
exturbo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006   #139  

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
ok, i don't post stuff like this to get props, well yea but also cause we all enjoy working on cars and seeing the differences. yoshie, i have been in north carolina snowboarding, my hotel wifi is messed up so i couldn't get on but 2x including this one. i read everyones posts. im not gettin yellow. plate is a memory from my buick.
guys don't get me wrong, im not trying to flame anyone, i mean i try to be nice about stuff till someone just tries to get on my nerves. no grudge towards anyone. the way i see it, if you don't like the thread don't post in it. thanx for the support and suggestions.
Old 01-05-2006   #140  
Prince of Persia

o rly? man you should drive by raleigh then, it's only like 4 or 5 hours away, heh. hope you're having a good time snowboarding.
Old 01-05-2006   #141  
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
do all the RS grills leave that little gap between it and the hood, or is it just the angle you took the pic at?
shroomster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006   #142  

Quote:
Originally Posted by shroomster
do all the RS grills leave that little gap between it and the hood, or is it just the angle you took the pic at?
angle of the pic. there is no gap.
Old 01-05-2006   #143  
Premium Member

all rs/altezza grills have that space there. i think it looks better.
Old 01-06-2006   #144  
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
even the stock OEM 2door/4door grilles have that gap, because rs/altezza grills use the oem 4door radiator cover. you dont notice it because of the bar(s) & "H" badge in the middle with oem grills.

it would be less noticable if he had the radiator cover. also during the day, you cant see through under the hood like in that pic. its just the camera's flash that makes it so obvious

Last edited by XxSoVeReiGNxX; 01-06-2006 at 12:22 PM.
XxSoVeReiGNxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006   #145  
Registered!!

gangster91688 will become famous soon enoughgangster91688 will become famous soon enough
those are some nice fog lights.
gangster91688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006   #146  
I spend way too much time on this website

LowSky is an unknown quantity at this point
i think i will be getting me some Ebay fogs
LowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006   #147  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowSky
i think i will be getting me some Ebay fogs
i highly reccomend this set. seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSoVeReiGNxX
even the stock OEM 2door/4door grilles have that gap, because rs/altezza grills use the oem 4door radiator cover. you dont notice it because of the bar(s) & "H" badge in the middle with oem grills.

it would be less noticable if he had the radiator cover. also during the day, you cant see through under the hood like in that pic. its just the camera's flash that makes it so obvious
i had a radiator cover before i put on my RS grill
Old 01-06-2006   #148  
Premium Member

so i guess these ebay fogs are okay? cause my bro got some for his rsx and the chrome turned black and burnt off.
Old 01-06-2006   #149  
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Luckily ours are flat black and I'm guessing have no sort of paint on them. I just worry about the plastic and the lense melting if I got them.
blackBDMcivicLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006   #150  
Premium Member

no i mean inside the reflector that turned black. so now they don't reflect anymore