Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

got my fogs! pics finally added!

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2005
Prince of Persia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yoshiemaster will become famous soon enough
yea, it's in his first post. no biggie, i don't care schemstatikes or whatever your name is (i'm sorry the room is dark,and i don't feel like searching for the mouse to scroll up and see what your name is).

just make sure you read/search before posting a thread when you're asking a question or want help. people around here have had newbs come and ask the same questions over and over again for bloddy ages and they're tired of it. just a word of caution.
Old 01-01-2006
Registered!!

Mike04Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
looks good! dunno about cost though
Old 01-01-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
yea again, i could easilly do this myself...she just wants a shop to do it. and i don't mind. after my skii trip they will be installed. ill get a quote this monday or tuesday cause ill be shoppin around.
places ill check
1.stealership
2. import only shop- too bad its not a tuner shop, only fix it stuff
3. place where my gf goes and her dad recommends- probably be cheapest but idk
4. anyone else i can think of. maybe walmart lol!
hey yoshie, your still a newb lol. just bustin your ballz
Old 01-01-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
you civic owners 01-03 are really lucky with your fogs, on ebay they are very cheap, less than 30 bucks. I bought my 04's fogs off ebay at 69.95 plus 10 of shipping. I smoked them a little bit so they match my projectors.
Old 01-01-2006
Prince of Persia

Originally Posted by MajinB
yea again, i could easilly do this myself...she just wants a shop to do it. and i don't mind. after my skii trip they will be installed. ill get a quote this monday or tuesday cause ill be shoppin around.
places ill check
1.stealership
2. import only shop- too bad its not a tuner shop, only fix it stuff
3. place where my gf goes and her dad recommends- probably be cheapest but idk
4. anyone else i can think of. maybe walmart lol!
hey yoshie, your still a newb lol. just bustin your ballz
yea, well i'm the BEST newb of 2005, suck it. ahahaha just playin man
Old 01-01-2006
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
Originally Posted by MYK1013
welcome to the foggies club.
I had mine professionally installed for $60. I dont know much about car wiring and stuff.

ditto.

foglights add a world of difference to the front of our cars. and do get laminx

ps happy new years!
Old 01-01-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
i wired my ebay fogs to my parking lights cause the switch never worked that they sent me with them.
Old 01-01-2006
Registered!!

MYK1013 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dang!, $150-$200 for foglights install?? I got mine installed in a car audio shop for $60
Old 01-01-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by eddieisaricer
i wired my ebay fogs to my parking lights cause the switch never worked that they sent me with them.
connecting 55w foglights to a wire that was designed to run 5w is a very bad idea
Old 01-01-2006
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
I just installed my fog lights yesterday....still waiting on the switch. The under the dash part was the hardest but if I could get to everything easily then it woulld have been a snap besides 1 of the 1 pic connectors not fitting right.

The actual fog lights were easy to install too, just follow the pattern on the back of the bumber and they should slide right in.
Front harness was 2 grounds, 2 fog light plugs, and a 1 pin connector to the light harness.

Don't work yet cause I don't have the switch yet
Old 01-01-2006
Registered!!

Ruamit03 is an unknown quantity at this point
I got the same fogs, I wired the positive to the Ignition wire. Because the parking switch was designed to fire up bulbs that are 5w and the lighter is also around the same ballpark. So me and my friend decided to try out the ignition wire, also mind you that I wired a fuse in between the connections just to watch my ***. Also if the ebay switch is that crappy of a design why not go to the dealership and pick up a switch, mine charged me 15 for a nice switch. Goodluck with the install.
Old 01-01-2006
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MajinB
pics. these things are bigger than i thought they would be.
haha. i got the exact same ones! i also got the OEM switch, but haven't gone and rigged it to work yet. so the cheap one that they came with is tucked back behind the panel for now!

if you do it yourself, be prepared to make the wire that goes into the cabin LONGER! (i couldn't get mine to reach properly, unless it was right next to the engine, which i didn't want)
Old 01-01-2006
Registered!!

SimonTek is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by tuningmycivic
i want fogs to go with the lip kit im getting now.....
Nice to see we have the same taste in webcomics, Ctrl Alt Del
Old 01-01-2006
Prince of Persia

Originally Posted by SimonTek
Nice to see we have the same taste in webcomics, Ctrl Alt Del

DUDE, i love Ctrl Alt Del! i havn't read any in about a month though, i'll read some later on tonight.
Old 01-01-2006
98% of people will die in their lifetime
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
Originally Posted by XxSoVeReiGNxX
foglights add a world of difference to the front of our cars.
actually they dont. parking my car (no fogs) next to my neighbors car (who has fogs) it only lit up the ground directly infront of the car and you can tell no difference sitting behind the wheel. and she had hers installed by honda when she got the car. thats why i passed on them.
Old 01-01-2006
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
Talking

Originally Posted by EnProceso
actually they dont. parking my car (no fogs) next to my neighbors car (who has fogs) it only lit up the ground directly infront of the car and you can tell no difference sitting behind the wheel. and she had hers installed by honda when she got the car. thats why i passed on them.
i thought that's what they were supposed to do + plus the sides of the car a little more

did you think you were getting another set of headlights with just a pair of foglights; like oem healights + oem foglights = HID visibility?

I'll take pics for you later
Old 01-01-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
thats what fog lights are supposed to do EnProceso, just give u more light on the sides and the ground in front of you, there not supposed to be an extra pair of headlights or it would be like having four headlights which would blind everyone
Old 01-01-2006
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
FYI, it's OEM STYLE switch. The actual OEM switch is a little different...at least the one from majestichonda.com was different...
Old 01-01-2006

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
update, im gettin them installed either tomorrow or tuesday. i have the skii trip to go to in the mountains, and found out that the girl me and my gf were goin with is not able to go anymore. we were gonna take her car, but now we have to take mine. my gfs supercharger went out on her GTP last night. im left with my working civic lol. if the shop i want says 60 ill do it.
Old 01-01-2006
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by manahoonie
FYI, it's OEM STYLE switch. The actual OEM switch is a little different...at least the one from majestichonda.com was different...
I just ordered that one on friday, because the dealer said that they don't sell the 01 switch separatly but 02 did so I got that one and it didn't fit or match the harness So thats why I ordered the 01 from majesthonda witch will hopefully fit.
Old 01-01-2006
Registered!!

Oh yeah...No fogs...

Fogs!

Old 01-01-2006

nice
might want to white out the other 2 pics for the plate too lol
Old 01-01-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
here's what i did with mine... mad jdm yo

Old 01-01-2006

i hate yellow
Old 01-01-2006
Prince of Persia

ARCTIC WHITE REPRESENT!

fellas, MajinB is all about the arctic whites
Old 01-01-2006

from russia with love hahahahahah
Old 01-01-2006
Prince of Persia

ahahaha, man with the golden gun?
Old 01-02-2006
Registered!!

DTTheEmperor is an unknown quantity at this point
those fogs look nice.
Old 01-02-2006
Registered!!

DTTheEmperor is an unknown quantity at this point
Did you install your fogs yourself and if you did, was it easy to install????

Originally Posted by eddieisaricer
here's what i did with mine... mad jdm yo

Old 01-02-2006
i love my morreale

Originally Posted by DTTheEmperor
Did you install your fogs yourself and if you did, was it easy to install????
it's simple to install ebay fogs. the only hard part is running the wiring & relays etc. but i cheated & hooked up the power line form the fogs to my parking light wire.

Quick Reply: got my fogs! pics finally added!