Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

D17 has alot of potential

Old 12-23-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by kezay
Modifications:

Suspension:
Fully Adjustable Tein Coilover Racing Suspension
Polished Neuspeed Front Upper Strut Bar
Energy Suspension Polyurethane Control Arm Bushings

Exterior:
Black TYC Projector headlights
Custom “CROWER” emblem

Engine:
Injen Polished SRI Intake
Crower stage 3 camshaft
Crower Titanium springs
Crower Titanium retainers
AEM 5 Bolt camgear
Crower stainless steel racing valves
CP Forged high compression pistons
2 1\4 inch stainless steel racing exhaust
AEM underdrive pulley kit (blue)
Koyo Racing 36MM Radiator
B&M short shifter kit
K20 injectors (310cc)
ACT Extreme pressure plate
ACT 6 puck copper disc
ACT Prolite flywheel (8.2lbs)
ARP headstuds
AEM standalone engine Management system “30-1030”

Audio:
Pioneer DEH-P9600MP headunit
JBL gto16t 1” tweeters
Pair 6” eminence speakers

I may be forgetting some things but anyways. The car has only been road tuned because it was pinging alot due to the high compression and the stage 3 cam is also a bit difficult to tune. So it too the tuner a while before he could get that under control. I have a vid that I will post later sorry for the delay.
k, thanks! whats is dyno at so far?
Old 12-23-2005
im stock now! T.T

Civic_RedLine will become famous soon enough
why didnt u get aftermarket rods, ours are so puny.. since you are planning to rev 9k+ right?
Old 12-23-2005
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Civic_RedLine
why didnt u get aftermarket rods, ours are so puny.. since you are planning to rev 9k+ right?
if you search through his other threads youll see he does have rods as well. in the last mods post he made he says "i know im forgetting some stuff" the rods would be some of that stuff
Old 12-23-2005
Abortion Survivor

Michalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of light
Dam dude this is sweet to know that there is an N/A representing for us out there. N/A is expensive but i bet its way more reliable then our turbo cars. Good luck and get us a dyno on that
Old 12-23-2005
Living Life Turn After Turn

04civic07 will become famous soon enough04civic07 will become famous soon enough
damn NICE engine tuning. the more i hear about your car, the more i fall in love with it. That is my drea, to N/A tune my D17 and have it fire past 8000 rpms. n/a > turbo anyday. i wish i had that kinda money to blow hahah. 8000+ rpms is they way to go.

...i'm soo jealous haha let me know if your engine is ever up for adoption yeah?

Last edited by 04civic07; 12-23-2005 at 10:08 PM.
Old 12-27-2005
jky
Registered!!

jky is an unknown quantity at this point
K20 injectors (310cc)

this fit with no mods ?
Old 12-27-2005
Registered!!

asian relic has a little shameless behaviour in the past
dude, if you get it dyno'd, I'd love to see those numbers.

That must have costed a grip.
Old 12-30-2005
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
I know a guy that's doing the whole NA thing and then turboing it with a t3 super 60

Can't wait to see that in action
Old 12-30-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ZapThyCat
I know a guy that's doing the whole NA thing and then turboing it with a t3 super 60

WHO WHO????????
Old 12-30-2005
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
CrewChief, here in NorCal. He'll be moving to Lousiana soon

I'm hoping he'll have that beast up before he moves (April apparently).
Old 12-30-2005
Registered!!

o i c. that sucks! cant wait to see the outcome of that...
Old 12-30-2005
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ZapThyCat

a N/A build up is totally different that a turbo build. a N/A build will actaully raise the compression ratio too high for a turbo set up. the same goes for the head work. if your building a head for turbo then you need it to flow huge numbers unlike a n/a head work you need more work done in certain areas than other to help produce power. so if he is build it for a n/a set up it wouldnt be smart to throw a turbo on. if he is building the motor for turbo and then waiting to throw on a turbo kit then that is a different story. but you shouldnt build a motor to be n/q then throw a turbo on it.
Old 12-30-2005
Registered!!

The dude works on aircraft engines and crap. I'm not sure exactly what he's doing, but I'm sure he knows what he's doing.....
Old 12-30-2005
Registered!!

if that is the case i m sure he does. i just wanted to clear that up because it didnt sound right that he was building a n/a motor and then adding a turbo that would be stupid because he would blwo all the work he just did to make the car produce power naturally aspirated
Old 01-05-2006
Registered!!

PiNoYxRaCeRxRH is an unknown quantity at this point
ok...
Old 01-19-2006
Registered!!

RelycVic is an unknown quantity at this point
I would like to see the dyno's for his car, his car does sound nice, and looks pretty damn fast from the video (eventhough it wasn't that good) gj, on your N/A Vic!
Old 01-19-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
this thread is so old can someone just lock it and throw it away.
Old 01-20-2006
Registered!!

fieryhill is an unknown quantity at this point
Um wasn't he parting out his car from an accident....

Last edited by fieryhill; 01-20-2006 at 12:36 AM.
Old 01-20-2006
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ***** Fn FBM 85
this thread is so old can someone just lock it and throw it away.
hey man why you h8in on this guy?? give him time he is doin all this stuff on his car right and it takes time.. good things are worth w8in.. just becuase ur car is slow and u cant make it fast cuz you cant w8 to get it done right, dont come on this mans thred and talk trash! now stf^ and dont speak on here wow!
Old 01-20-2006
soooon to be psshh

kimchi29 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by DUDEitsMATTx
hey man why you h8in on this guy?? give him time he is doin all this stuff on his car right and it takes time.. good things are worth w8in.. just becuase ur car is slow and u cant make it fast cuz you cant w8 to get it done right, dont come on this mans thred and talk trash! now stf^ and dont speak on here wow!
we're saying to close it because he crashed his car and no longer exists, he parted out
Old 01-20-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by DUDEitsMATTx

AHAHHAAHHAAHA I want to make my car fast.. yeah. you shouldnt assume it makes you look stupid.. my car is a show car i have no engine mods.. and he crashed his car and people keep bringing back this thread like its from yesterday.. guess what this thread is OLD and the car DOESNT exist.

take your own advice and.. "now stf^ and dont speak on here wow!"
Old 01-20-2006
Ride BMX

i bet my car is as fast as yours with all your mods because all the mods you chose do nothing but sound louder.
Old 01-21-2006
Banned

spoonJDMlX is an unknown quantity at this point
wtf he crashed his car? i got dibs on the engine!!!!!!!!!! man i really wanted to see the dyno of this car....eh, d17 is wack....80whp stock civic.....honda shoulda made it atlest 130-140whp.....man. these engines suck....even with an aem intake (only mod i have) i hit an astonishing 18.6 at 74mph!! yay for d17!!
Old 01-21-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Actually I believe he or someone didnt close the hood on the car properly and it flipped up, that was discussed on another thread. He lied about it being crashed and I dont really believe this potential story since it could not be proven with a dyno.
Old 01-21-2006
Formerly 2blu

Nick will become famous soon enoughNick will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by DDragon7
Actually I believe he or someone didnt close the hood on the car properly and it flipped up, that was discussed on another thread. He lied about it being crashed and I dont really believe this potential story since it could not be proven with a dyno.
I was about to say the same thing. I searched for the thread about his "wreck" but it was deleted.
Old 01-21-2006
Ride BMX

i never believed it either and because of the whole proof thing. he kept saying he didnt have time when this thread is like half a year old.. thats enough time. someone should lock this and throw it away.
Old 01-21-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ***** Fn FBM 85
i never believed it either and because of the whole proof thing. he kept saying he didnt have time when this thread is like half a year old.. thats enough time. someone should lock this and throw it away.
yep. not to mention the guy sucks at driving and everything else, including telling the truth about things rofl.
Old 01-21-2006
The Beez Kneez

acidbaby will become famous soon enoughacidbaby will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Da1lyDr1ver
i dont know, i'm optimistic. a d17 beating a k20a??? that doesnt sound right...
Old 01-21-2006
Registered!!

CrazyJose is an unknown quantity at this point
Please post what the Hell does that d17 have. I just bought one d17a1, without knowing what I have gotten into!!! I put in a header and intake, it pulls hard but can't believe it's only 115 hp. I've been thinking of a k20c swap, but if there's a chance for this crap, enlighten me.
Old 01-21-2006
Ride BMX

the headers and intake do nothing what you gotta do is put the stickers they came with on your car and it adds 30-50hp.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: D17 has alot of potential

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.