Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

7th Gen Members Rides Accident's and Crashes Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
oo lol nvm i didnt kno urs was 04-05 wouldnt fit ne way..
Old 09-12-2006
Registered!!

mexinaction will become famous soon enoughmexinaction will become famous soon enough
damn now there are carbon fiber hoods available for 04-05. iwas searching everywhwere about 6 months ago and they all said out of stock and that they didnt know if they were going to make more

damnit!!

looks good btw! lol
Old 09-16-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
Aaaargh!

Well last night was fun, did a lot of drinkin at the bars. Me and a few buddies went out, and one of em' agreed to be the DD, I had drank too much to drive so I gave him my keys. He was havin a little too much fun w/ my car goin down a side street and BAM all of a sudden some idiot turned into our lane (sidestreet was very narrow) my buddy swerved and POP! our side mirrors clipped each other, and the dude drove off. It could have been a lot worse, it was almost a head on collision going 30MPH, but I need to get a new side mirror and it's a little scraped. I think the screw popped out as well maybe the dealership has one, I could also pick up some paint and paint them, dunno yet.

Anyways, thought I'd share that I'm glad it was only a side mirror and not anything else (including me.) Maybe the DD system doesn't work after all?
Old 10-02-2006
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Pics more pics of smashed civics lollll
Old 10-12-2006
Registered!!

hamalcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
wow, these are upsetting to see... some of them are actually quite terrifying...
Old 10-17-2006
Registered!!

yamahaSHO is an unknown quantity at this point
Here's my addition. I parked my car for about 2 seconds (literally) and an old lady backed into me and didn't even realize it. It's fixed now.

Old 11-04-2006
Registered!!

BigGeorge is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone see the show on discovery health about damaging the frontal lobes of the brain and the effects it has. Very interesting, the frontal lobes can be damaged very easily(car wreck /hitting head), damaging them can cause major problems. One of the problems was being insensitive....I looked at my girlfriend and I said "see...it's from the accident" she called me an *** lol. Anyway I am sure they are going to show it again try to check it out....on a serious note it will make you appreciate life a liitle more. Later
Old 11-04-2006
Registered!!

estebomb_ftw will become famous soon enough
^Hahahahhahaha what the hell? I was like..uh what does this have to do with accidents and crashes? But, it made me laugh so I forgot about it.

Let's see some more accident pics!
Old 11-04-2006
Registered!!

LOL your excited to see more wrecked civics!
Old 11-04-2006
Registered!!

Haha only a little bit as long no one was injured and the civic is back on the streets lol.
Old 11-05-2006
Registered!!

As soon as my pics get approved and what not I will post the ones from the wreck in Aug. $8000. in damage and took 5.5 weeks to fix.
Old 11-07-2006
Registered!!

gsniper666 has a spectacular aura aboutgsniper666 has a spectacular aura aboutgsniper666 has a spectacular aura about
on the highway doin about 65...

in the right lane of a 3 lane highway...

dude in a jacked up pickup with mudslingers come on from an entrance ramp at 85 and clips me...

i go to the left... hit another car in the far left lane while spinning... after that i spun back across the highway at the concrete wall...

i was on a bridge... i hit the wall at 65 with my drivers side...

the truck never stopped... i have no collision.. which means its comin outta my pocket...

new bumpers.. fender.. complete suspension.. lights... front and back...door... wheels.. and total new rocker panel... new mirror... windows... and the trunk is pretty much unsalvagable
Old 11-07-2006
Registered!!

daaaamn, that sucks bro.
a sniper rifle would have came in handy.
Old 11-07-2006
Registered!!

matt86 is an unknown quantity at this point
here's my addition to the thread....

it was totalled and i got this:

Old 11-07-2006
Registered!!

BlueGinx197 is an unknown quantity at this point
Okay, so here are mine:

I hit the Cemeno's Pizza Delivery Truck... the light was green, I thought that the guy was going to start going, so I didn't start to slow down all that much. Then he hit his brakes again, and I didn't have enough time to slow down... It was $3,300 in damage to my car.

So this one is interesting, I had a Will County Sheriff hit me... This one happened when I was on my way to work... Instead of explaining on this in words I made a little diagram... The cop was sitting at the first intersection while that light was red the second intersection was green, so when his turned green in the first inersection the second intersection had turned red and I had a green light. I proceeded to go and make a left turn. Because the cop was looking at his computer and not the traffic light, he hit me dead on in the driver's side corner... if I didn't have to go over the train tracks we would completely t-boned me. He didn't have any lights on or anything and there were plenty of witnesses around to vouch for it to. But it was really interesting to see all the on dutie New Lenox police and practically half of the Will County Sheriff's come to check it out. At one point in time I think that I counted 9 cop cars. Anywho... here are the pics... Car insurance company totaled the car and gave me a check for it. Which was my down payment on the Civic I have now! (The Civic I have now, is the one above.)

This last one didn't happen to me but happened to my parents...

They were going somewhere, I have no clue. But this happened at one of the most notorious intersections in New Lenox for accidents. It was around rush hour so traffic was heavy, and the intersection had backed up and some girl in a Chevy Impala rear ended a Dodge Dakota in turn rear ending my parents, which pushed them into a Ford Expedition. So this ended up involving four cars. So my moms little Hybrid was sandwiched between a SUV and a truck. I asked my mom, and it was about six to seven thousand dollars to fix the whole thing. :S Here's the pictures.

Hope you enjoyed hearing about my accident stories! lol

EDIT: Oh yeah... I also forgot to add that my dad's 04 Civic VP gotta little bump in the rear the other day, but you can't even notice the damage its not worth taking a picture of.

Last edited by BlueGinx197; 11-08-2006 at 02:26 AM.
Old 11-08-2006
Registered!!

matt86, sucks...but then it doesnt haha.
give me your rims off civic. ^_^
Old 11-08-2006
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by BlueGinx197
Okay, so here are mine:

I hit the Cemeno's Pizza Delivery Truck... the light was green, I thought that the guy was going to start going, so I didn't start to slow down all that much. Then he hit his brakes again, and I didn't have enough time to slow down... It was $3,300 in damage to my car.

So this one is interesting, I had a Will County Sheriff hit me... This one happened when I was on my way to work... Instead of explaining on this in words I made a little diagram... The cop was sitting at the first intersection while that light was red the second intersection was green, so when his turned green in the first inersection the second intersection had turned red and I had a green light. I proceeded to go and make a left turn. Because the cop was looking at his computer and not the traffic light, he hit me dead on in the driver's side corner... if I didn't have to go over the train tracks we would completely t-boned me. He didn't have any lights on or anything and there were plenty of witnesses around to vouch for it to. But it was really interesting to see all the on dutie New Lenox police and practically half of the Will County Sheriff's come to check it out. At one point in time I think that I counted 9 cop cars. Anywho... here are the pics... Car insurance company totaled the car and gave me a check for it. Which was my down payment on the Civic I have now!

This last one didn't happen to me but happened to my parents...

They were going somewhere, I have no clue. But this happened at one of the most notorious intersections in New Lenox for accidents. It was around rush hour so traffic was heavy, and the intersection had backed up and some girl in a Chevy Impala rear ended a Dodge Dakota in turn rear ending my parents, which pushed them into a Ford Expedition. So this ended up involving four cars. So my moms little Hybrid was sandwiched between a SUV and a truck. I asked my mom, and it was about six to seven thousand dollars to fix the whole thing. :S Here's the pictures.

Hope you enjoyed hearing about my accident stories! lol
Thats just some of the worst luck. When it goes bad...it goes bad. I got a ticket on Sept. 3, my sister got rear ended totalling her car on the 5th. Then when my parents were driving to Wichita(where my sister lives now) they got pulled over for not using their blinker. My friend also got a speeding ticket and a window tint ticket. So yea...if something bad happens, warn your entire family, lol.
Old 11-13-2006
Registered!!

matt86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by lxcivic2k1
Thats just some of the worst luck. When it goes bad...it goes bad. I got a ticket on Sept. 3, my sister got rear ended totalling her car on the 5th. Then when my parents were driving to Wichita(where my sister lives now) they got pulled over for not using their blinker. My friend also got a speeding ticket and a window tint ticket. So yea...if something bad happens, warn your entire family, lol.

Lol.. thats what happened to me. I got rear ended (pics above) and then when i had my rental car (chevy cobalt) I got rear ended again on the way home from work. It was only 6 days later.

By the way... I almost took those wheels off my car but 2 of them were torn up pretty bad. Plus my neck and back hurt so bad i wasn't about to do any labor... I said screw it
Old 11-13-2006
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
okay this thread is starting to scare me Im always paranoid about other cars hittin me cuz Ive been through some close calls.... Especially at a stop light when i see no car thats stopped behind me....Im constantly lookin at the rear view mirror.
Old 11-13-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
for me it was 4 accidents for the 04....
1st - hitting curb after rear tire popped and losing control...hitting it at 40mph+
2nd - hitting another curb after we slid on a patch of smooth concrete unintentionally
3rd - tires locked up and slid into a prerunner tacoma on the 101 freeway in LA because of bald tires
4th - some douchebag rear ends us because hes driving like and idiot trying to show off to his ugly girlfriend
this was wut happened over a year ago

too add its
5th - bald tires lead to going into gaurd rail
6th - some old man locks up and slides right into my front end...he got only headlight and bumper damage which was $1700 from a body shop...mine was bumper, hood, core support, radiator, ac condenser, bumper support...was supposed to cost me $6700 but i got it done for $1200 hehe...i know people lol
Old 12-17-2006
Registered!!

Scola is an unknown quantity at this point
R.I.P. Civic: 8/4/03 - 12/10/06

I rarely post on here, so this might be my last post.

Long story short... I was comming home from a friends house around 5 a.m. in the morning (12/10). Took a backroad shortcut that I normally only take once in a bluemoon. Anyway, i'm minding my own bussiness, listening to my music when all of a sudden.... Four deers come running back to back out of nowhere across the road. Avoided the deers, but ended up hydroplanning into a light pole. Insurance company wrote car off as a total lost. 03' Civic, 45k miles. You will be missed.

Took these few pics w/ my camera phone.....

Old 12-17-2006
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
Ouch. You ok??
Old 12-17-2006
Banned

Gr33nMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn lots of ownage. Poor hondas
Old 12-17-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
This one was quite the ride. Thats actually how I stopped. Switched lanes as a guy was speeding by and didn't see him coming up. Turned the truck sideways, popped the curb, ripped the tire off, slid along a chain link fence and slid to a stop... over 10K in damage..

Old 12-17-2006

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
Let me guess, the ******* was passing you on the right, and you were already doing 10 mph over the speed limit?? Then he probably told you it was your fault.
Old 12-17-2006
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
I was actually doing the speed limit but the rest of it you have right. he admitted being late to work but I got the ticket for unsafe lane change...
Old 12-17-2006

That just makes it suck that much more. Did this happen recently??
Old 12-17-2006
Premium Member

nah almost 2 years ago
Old 12-17-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
did you actually pay that much to fix it? i wouldnt...im guessing you didnt lol
Old 12-17-2006

Did it actually land on the tire like that??

Quick Reply: 7th Gen Members Rides Accident's and Crashes Thread