Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

7th Gen Members Rides Accident's and Crashes Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2006
Im the man in the box

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ledbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud of
Some ******* hit a golfball through the drivers side rear window Anyone know how much this is going to run ? I'm a little curious. Its the small window btw.
Old 06-02-2006
Registered!!

Civ3x is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ledbelly
Some ******* hit a golfball through the drivers side rear window Anyone know how much this is going to run ? I'm a little curious. Its the small window btw.
Fly window vary expensive I’m guessing from earlier generations working at a body shop run anywhere from $200 to $400 assuming your talking about the fly window
Old 07-05-2006
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold
just last week i backed my 01 sedan into the corner of a grease vat, and broke out the tail light, was pissed, but gave me the excuse to buy altezza's

Last edited by greeen01civic4d; 07-05-2006 at 02:15 PM.
Old 07-05-2006
Im the man in the box

Ledbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud ofLedbelly has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Civ3x
Fly window vary expensive I’m guessing from earlier generations working at a body shop run anywhere from $200 to $400 assuming your talking about the fly window

When I got it fixed we just claimed it on the insurance. It’s not collision so my monthly payment stays the same. I ended up paying the deductable which was $100

If I hadnt it would have ran about $275
Old 07-05-2006
Registered!!

SimonTek is an unknown quantity at this point
The damage was about $5000.
[IMG]www.simontek.net/pics/wreck/Image034[/IMG]
Old 07-08-2006
Registered!!

protoCall7 is an unknown quantity at this point
I havn't posted here much at all (I can't really afford to mod my civic, so it sits at a very very low level on the food chain) but I thought I'd share...

Bout the middle of march, I was driving on an unfamiliar road in broad daylight following a friend to her house, the road took a 90 degree turn, and I have to admit I was going to fast for the conditions (bout 50mph). The turn was sharp, but the shoulder was real wide, and there was a big tree that shaded the whole corner, the road hadn't been swept to get the sand from the snow in the winter off the road, and it all kind of built up in the shoulder from being driven on... and it was wet... took the turn to wide, to fast, and about 3/4 of the way through the turn, i broke loose and slid into the curb at about a 20 degree angle. Front passanger wheel took the innitial impact, and bore most of the force of hitting a curb at about 35-40 mph (02 Civic LX btw... no ABS...) the rim was literally bent in half over the curb, the tire took a little sidewall damage, but only cosmetic... the same tire was looked at by the dealer that installed it, and deemed to be safe (Amazingly enough). The hub was bent, the knuckle was ruined, the lower control arm was literally twisted, and the strut was broken loose and only held to the control arm by the friction caused by the spring. The CV axle boot tore completely off, but the axle and the tranny were ok. Oh, and the sway bar link broke. $1200 to fix the suspension, but she's never quite been the same since... weird vibration when i sit at idle, seems a little sluggish off the line, but that might be my immagination. The vibration seems to have smoothed out a little since then (or maybe i've gotten used to it) but when its cold and i start it up, its deffinately noticable. I don't really know where to go from here, but I'll keep updating if need be... (sorry for long post)

Pete
Old 07-08-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
my tranny just died. should have the car back in 4-5 days, and it should be covered completly under warranty. Yay toyota dealership's used car warranty.
Old 07-08-2006
Registered!!

Nyte will become famous soon enoughNyte will become famous soon enough
got rear ended, not that bad. getting fixed monday.
Old 08-06-2006
Registered!!

tdac69 will become famous soon enoughtdac69 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by skipbarber
July something? I was waiting at a red light and got rear-ended by a county service truck going 30 MPH. IMO, it couldve been alot worse. Ive been paranoid of tailgaters ever since.

had the trunk shaved completely, emblem and keyhole.

this happened to me december 13th of 2004, on the same street as the accident above. maybe a mile further down the road.

a dark blue car was in the middle of a two lane road with it's lights off. It was raining and it was night time...im sure you know how the rest of the story goes.

she pretty much looks like this now, but i have it dropped on Tein SS now and i just got RSX front leather like a week ago.
clean ride!!1
Old 08-20-2006
98% of people will die in their lifetime

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
this happened just yesterday...

someone wasnt paying attention and clipped me when i was making a left turn. we got out, he said he didnt have a license or insurance, i went back into my car to get a pen and paper to get his license plate number, next thing i know this f*ck gets back in his car and takes off.
Old 08-20-2006
Registered!!

PiNoYxRaCeRxRH is an unknown quantity at this point
holy smokes! so you didn't get the license plate number?!
Old 08-21-2006
98% of people will die in their lifetime

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
^^nope, f*cking jerk got off scott free
Old 08-21-2006
Registered!!

AznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really nice
yo u got to see his face right? find his *** anf FAWK HIM UP!!!! slash his tires, break a cou0ple windows, throw a couple stink bonbs in there and put some suguar in his gas tank =)
Old 08-21-2006
Go Team Venture!

againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light

some asshat tried to pass some guy on a blind corner at 4am and couldnt handle the turn.. so when me and the three people came aroung the corner there were 2 sets of headlights pointing at us... everyone locked them up.. i slid under some big pos pickup....

$6,300 already cleared from insurance... theres a good chance there will be more... i wish they would total it but since they wont im just gunna try to get as much as i can so i can offset the time im losing at work due to my busted hand (i crushed it against the steeringwheel)

Old 08-22-2006
Registered!!

AznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really nice
OUCH!!!!! glad ur ok xcept for the hand =\
Old 08-27-2006
Forum Asshat

Endemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to behold
poor 7th Gens
Old 08-29-2006
The internet says Im a loser

Anathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of light
My accident wasn't in my 7th gen, but it led to the purchase of my 7th gen so I will tell it anyway
I was driving sb on 75 heading tward St. Pete and some jack-rag in a red truck cut all 4 lanes into mine (he apparently didn't see me) I went off the road at 90+ mph and ended up sliding backwards down the interstate facing traffic. The ******* stopped about a ½ mile down, but took off as soon as he saw me get out of the car. I have pics so I'll post them later.
Old 08-30-2006
Registered!!

2003CivicSi is an unknown quantity at this point
A metal step from a semi flew up and hit the windsheild right above my ex-wife's head. we were cruising at 120 km/h. after it hit the windshield it bounced off the roof as well leaving a big gouge. never saw the truck it came from, paid out of pocket $1500 CDN.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Flying metal2.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	67736   Click image for larger version

Name:	Flying metal.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	67737  
Old 08-30-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
wow that sucks...dayam trucks
Old 08-30-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Your ex-wife's head you say...You sure you didn't see it fall out of the truck and aimed for it?
Old 08-31-2006
Go Team Venture!

againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
i finally got a parts list from the insurance company.. $6700.. goodgolly..

im a lil worried and annoyed though.. the front lip was not on the parts list...

when i towed my car i stuck the bumper in the trunk/backseat.. the lip was fine.. well.. beat to hell from the road but it was like that before the accident..

if they tossed my lip im gunna be really friggin pissed.. oh well.. shop opens at 8am... we will see...

they did however replace the grille.. which was also fine along with the hood trim.. true they were pretty beat from driving.. but still.. i just hope they put a coupe grille on insted of the sedan one... the sedan grille is just so damn ugly...

/rant.... for now anyway
Old 09-01-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
well you shouldve told em that. i made sure they put on painted trim pieces and get the right lip on there. they should still do it, but its prolly gonna mean repainting everything over again.
Old 09-08-2006
Registered!!

redrocket600 has a spectacular aura aboutredrocket600 has a spectacular aura aboutredrocket600 has a spectacular aura about
Bought mine as a wreck and fixed it up...don't have any pictures of when i fist got it, but I did find the bumper (front right was smashed in)

Then in April, my little brother ditched it and f-d up the front left and the rear bumper (of which is STILL not fixed!...but the front is..)

Old 09-09-2006
Registered!!

undrgnd has a spectacular aura aboutundrgnd has a spectacular aura aboutundrgnd has a spectacular aura about
Angry someone hates me

so i wake up to go to work at 6am, and when i walk out to my car i find out that someone hates me....

some mother fudder slashed all 4 tires (which were brand new btw), and keyed my hood to form a big 'x' i dont have woman drama, but i must've pissed off someone, prob a girl lol..

***** i tell ya...

and my tires too.....
Old 09-09-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
time to sleep in your car with a gun
Old 09-09-2006
Registered!!

undrgnd has a spectacular aura aboutundrgnd has a spectacular aura aboutundrgnd has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by RHCP0801
time to sleep in your car with a gun
i got a webcam from my bedroom window now
Old 09-09-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
damn thats a good idea, i need a webcam...fvck
Old 09-09-2006
Registered!!

oh and btw - after that i found a killer deal on a carbon fiber hood, so i got that on there now

so in a way it was cool, still major pain in the *** tho!

Old 09-09-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
lol undergrnd willing to trade ur cf hood for a nhbp one plus cash?
Old 09-09-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by varner88
lol undergrnd willing to trade ur cf hood for a nhbp one plus cash?
nah im good Varner88 but thanks for asking. i like my new hood. its hard to tell its cf from a distance, but up close you can see this nice blue tint to it....

Quick Reply: 7th Gen Members Rides Accident's and Crashes Thread