Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

7th Gen Members Rides Accident's and Crashes Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
7th Gen Members Rides Accident's and Crashes Thread

Hey all after talking to Pharoh I asked if I could sticky a thread regarding members who have accidents or crashes etc etc...
Alot of people get into accidents etc etc and make threads and we really dont know what happens to their rides after .

This is a place to post up your misfortunes and also a place where we can keep a follow up on whats happenning. So please post them here and also keep us updated on what is going on..

_Viper_
Old 04-23-2005
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
what is with all the vic wreak threads, makes me nervious to drive anywhere now, lol
Old 04-23-2005
wut time is it now

2slow2run is an unknown quantity at this point
is 2 i got hit twice
well acturally i ran into a jeep..cuz she was try'n to bust a u n didnt saw me N didnt hear me..n damge my passenger front corner,...
then the other 1 was on the freeway comm'n home when i was chasin this honda accor v6, yea i cant catch it so i try to cut lane, didnt make it n my side back wheel some how scrape the front of the other car , kinda swerve for a sec, then i took off..then later honda accord dood chase after me .. i was liike *** then he said" hey u noe u gotta report that u hit him right" yea ..then i ask him so wut u gonna let me go?
then he was like well hes was like i guess.. so yea dood let me off..i swear i aint NEVER play cat n mouse no more..well thats my story..theres alotta civic around here wit the same damage as me..n some of them didnt even have plates
after a whiile i didnt feel like putt'n money to fix it so ill just save up the money n get a lude instead

Last edited by 2slow2run; 04-23-2005 at 07:26 PM.
Old 04-23-2005

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Post Pics please we all want to see the dammage !!!
Old 04-23-2005
wut time is it now

2slow2run is an unknown quantity at this point
ok hang on let me go snap it right quick n ill edit the thing again wit the pic
the front had a fat dent...but me n my friend pull it out n it look better then b4 yea yall can laugh n make comments on it
daym im so embarrass wit mines c y i have to hide it from the world?
now can i get the worse civic award?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	car 001.jpg
Views:	816
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	52423   Click image for larger version

Name:	car 002.jpg
Views:	639
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	52424   Click image for larger version

Name:	car 003.jpg
Views:	765
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	52425  

Last edited by 2slow2run; 04-23-2005 at 07:54 PM.
Old 04-23-2005
Registered!!

chrisvdm is an unknown quantity at this point
This is my 2005 Honda Civic LX 12days after I bought it. I got rear ended my a Jeep Wrangler whom was rear ended my a 05 Cadilac with no insurance. The caddie was ripped apart. My car had minor damage and none to the Wrangler. My bumber was replaced with 2 days by Honda. They gave me a bumber of one of their cars on the lot so it matches exactly. Insurance paid for it though,lol.

Name:	Picture 018.jpg
Views:	1066
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	52426  
Old 04-30-2005
My Baby Daddy

PlasmaGT is on a distinguished road
Plow truck backed into the car. Link to original thread - http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=199498

Installed Hybrid Front bumber and TYC's

Yes it's bug season here in NJ(Check my bumper)

Everything has been painted, but I have a few more things to install(HFP wheels) before I post more detailed pics.

Last edited by PlasmaGT; 05-03-2005 at 06:37 PM.
Old 04-30-2005

Kool thanks for posting its looking really good
Old 04-30-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Shifty is on a distinguished road
dayum...I love your hybrid bumper!!!! looks sweet!!
Old 04-30-2005
Registered!!

BigGeorge is an unknown quantity at this point
Here's deer at 50 mph, oh yes.....it died

Last edited by BigGeorge; 04-30-2005 at 10:36 PM.
Old 04-30-2005
Registered!!

BigGeorge is an unknown quantity at this point
It is fixed now.

I have to throw this one in
Old 04-30-2005
Registered!!

2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice
wedesday night driving home tired...I hit the wall on my drivers side...Fvcked up my front bumper, fender ,door and my brand new tire....Also broke my lower control arm and end links for the sway bar...LOL...but anywho not much to fix.. I'll try to post up pics in a little bit..
Old 05-01-2005
Registered!!

SilvrCiv is an unknown quantity at this point
I like that hybrid bumper......areu gonna paint it to match your car
Old 05-01-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
July something? I was waiting at a red light and got rear-ended by a county service truck going 30 MPH. IMO, it couldve been alot worse. Ive been paranoid of tailgaters ever since.

had the trunk shaved completely, emblem and keyhole.

this happened to me december 13th of 2004, on the same street as the accident above. maybe a mile further down the road.

a dark blue car was in the middle of a two lane road with it's lights off. It was raining and it was night time...im sure you know how the rest of the story goes.

she pretty much looks like this now, but i have it dropped on Tein SS now and i just got RSX front leather like a week ago.

Last edited by SkipBarber; 05-01-2005 at 09:12 AM.
Old 05-01-2005
My Baby Daddy

Originally Posted by Shifty
dayum...I love your hybrid bumper!!!! looks sweet!!
Thanks
Originally Posted by SilvrCiv
I like that hybrid bumper......areu gonna paint it to match your car
Yeah, It's already painted and looks so much better. Just waiting to install a few more things for more pics.
Old 05-01-2005

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
bought totalled - this is mid repair
free parts and ten months made this

... u can really see the ferrari paint in this one

Name:	ncm170035.JPG
Views:	4166
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	52939  
Old 05-01-2005
Registered!!

tdiddy is an unknown quantity at this point
I got hit with my first 7th gen at the dealer the day i bought it buy a employee driving my trade-in.
Then i t-boned a car that blew a stop sign two months after i got my second one.

Then i slammed into a flooded road in th middle of the night going 75mph.

Two months after that i was going to the battle of the imports in joliet, and my engine blew. Put a hole in the front and back of the block and completely cracked the block all the way around. The only thing holding it together was the head.

I dont have pics of the first three, but my friend might still have my old engine so i can take some pics.
Old 05-01-2005
Registered!!

slowcivic2die4 is an unknown quantity at this point
I crashed my o4 on jan 1st of this year. I hit a gaurdrail doing 40 mph. heres a few pics.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

After the crash!!!
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-01-2005

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
Some drunk guy ran into my car while it was parked. This happened a few years ago so everything was fixed.

Name:	16413109_0926_Small_Medium_.jpg
Views:	585
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	53023  
Old 05-03-2005
My Baby Daddy

Updated pic added on page 1
Old 05-11-2005
Banned

SavoroaX is on a distinguished road
Here is my 1st accident i was back out and some chick came flying through my works parking lot after close

/

Here is in Febuary sometime or March I don't Remember i got my car keyed

Old 05-11-2005
Sometimes, I can see right through myself ...

taz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud of
My accident ...

Did that back the first weekend of October 04, on my way to see The Killers. Lady in a Jeep Cherokee was in front of me at a red light and started to go, like the light was turning green. I started to go behind her. She stopped. So did I, after I hit her. Luckily the cops weren't called and I'm not actually filing an insurance claim, since it was my fault.

I still haven't actually got the car fixed. I did end up buying Tein SS and a full BuddyClub2 to be installed. I really need to get off my *** and find a bodyshop to do the work and at least install the front for me, so the car stops looking like ***.
Old 05-11-2005
I'm taking over!

Big Rob has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Being an inexperienced driver/idiot, I took a turn to fast and slid into a ditch, hit a lightpole sideways, then I hit the end of the ditch causing me to fly over a driveway, and then I came to rest hanging into another ditch. Surprisingly the car wasn't totaled. Costed insurance $7000 though. I'll post the pics if I can find any.
Old 05-15-2005
Registered!!

ExVtec01 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice
Old 05-15-2005
Registered!!

Mnikahd is an unknown quantity at this point
3 months after getting it, acting too stupid and driving too fast on Hwy 17 in Santa Cruz, car failed to negotiate a right curve. Clipped the center median and went flying into the concrete barrier on the side of a cliff. We basically pinballed back and forth dragging the car close to 200 feet before spinning and coming trunk first back into the median and ending up facing the wrong way in the fast lane. Insurance totalled it. RIP 04 Coupe.

Old 05-15-2005
Registered!!

classact307 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thats too bad man... stuff happens.
Old 05-26-2005
cjw
Registered!!

cjw will become famous soon enoughcjw will become famous soon enough
Back July I was rear ended by a semi. I had my foot on the clutch so he kind of pushed me into the intersection at a red light. If I would have had my foot on the brake it would have been a lot worse. But It did 3,000 in damage to my 99 zx2. Insurance was going to total it but we talked them out of it. It pushed the whole rear end into the trunk a bit. The trunk lid, taillights, rear bumper, rear bumper cover, pass. and drivers side filler were all replaced. They had to pull the body back out to specs where the trunk lid latches also.

It is all good now though. I did however learn clutch on this car and I kind of popped the clutch once and bounced off a guard railing along the side of my house. So, I have speed ripples in my pass rear lower quarter...lol

-Josh
Old 05-26-2005
Registered!!

bdizzle is an unknown quantity at this point
i hit a coyote last year. cracked my bumper. then a few months ago i hit another civic from behind. for some reason the person didn't stop to get insurance information. i even followed them for a little while. so i just drove off thinking it wasn't that bad because the other car had minor paint damage. then i get to my gf's house and i see my fender is all bent in. i dunno why the driver didn't stop.. maybe he/she didn't have insurance themselves?? sorry no pix i already got the parts replaced.. but the funny thing is i still haven't gotten them painted!
Old 05-28-2005
Registered!!

01_Civic_Lx is an unknown quantity at this point
So many sad events....
Just last week I was rear ended by some jerk on the Q.E.W in Toronto...

Thankfully no major damage but my sympathy goes out to some of you guys out there.
Old 06-04-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Got into small ones where people would let go of their brake and tap me from behind. Just some scratches from that. Then I backed into a pole at a meet, almost no damage. The as I was turbing, this idiot on his phone wasn't even watching the road and plows into me goin 40+mph.

Quick Reply: 7th Gen Members Rides Accident's and Crashes Thread